Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Seems Like All These Tribal Bashing/wars Ends Online. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seems Like All These Tribal Bashing/wars Ends Online. (355 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" / Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. / Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016: It Seems Like All Are Coming True (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seems Like All These Tribal Bashing/wars Ends Online. by AltarBoy1: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Am currently in a nationwide rally that draws participants from all the corners of Nigeria. Though we have low turn out of indigenes from the NW due to the fact that most of their feps are from the southern part of the country. We have spent two days now, and everybody is getting along fine without any problem. We eat and sleep together, crack joke, even when politics where been discussed, no one "tribalize" anything. We are just cook with each other. As an ardent follower of nairaland, I was expecting to see her here tribal comments or "body language" but low and behold, nothing of such. Does it mean that we just use the cover of internet to spew thrash without actually having a hatred for one another. Just my opinion. During the arrival, i was happy seeing people hugging one another as the buses arrive in batches, without minding tribes. I just hope we stop all these ranting online. I just see it as " cryinternet at the wrong hands "

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Observation - Buhari's Appointment So Far / Kalakuta Republic / Electricity Generation Slumps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.