Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. (28394 Views)

Trekkers Should Start Trekking For Buhari Now – Reno Omokri. / Omokri 'Opens' Bank Account For Amaechi, For Nigerians Owing Him To Pay / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by yorubasmustprosper(f): 8:30am On Sep 08, 2016
Just this morning, I was brusing my teeth and my twitter handle ringer went mad, reporting more than 30 tweets under a minute from Reno and BMB....

After I opened the tweets I whooped for this country..

See below and let your wailing or Zombified spirits guide you accordingly.

Lalasticlala who can close Reno's mouth for us, he has once again riased the standard higher than APC bargained but, I guess our die hard wailers and Zombies have something to say about these development..

Lai and APC - the slayer of thyselves !!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by yorubasmustprosper(f): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2016
'Nigerians ask a simple question: Are we better off today than we were before Jonathan assumed office?'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Nov 17, 2014

'Creating 1.9 million jobs over several years cannot amount to any achievement"-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Nov 17, 2014

'”Under the Jonathan Administration, Nigerians should not be in a hurry to throw away their generators"-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Nov 17, 2014

'With 51% illiteracy, Jonathan's establishment of 150 Almajiri schools has not even scratched the surface'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Nov 17, 2014

Jonathan should apologize to Nigerians for wasting the mandate they freely gave to him in 2011"-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Nov 17, 2014

'A government that is unwilling to take any responsibility for anything, should not be counted upon'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ May 25, 2014

'Government has responsibility to protect the citizens, and not engage in blame game'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ May 25, 2014

'President Goodluck Jonathan has finally owned up to his globally-acknowledged incompetence'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Feb 24, 2015

‘’Till date, Jonathan has not visited the families of the abducted (Chibok) children to offer succor'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Apr 28, 2014

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/773750759435276288

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by freesinzu(m): 8:31am On Sep 08, 2016
In all sincerity, this government has failed woefully, it can't even get a 1/10. Everything is bad, no ministry is functional, no direction and bad enough its going to be like this for a long time.

#buharihasfailednigerians angry

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by chriskosherbal(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2016
grin

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by yorubasmustprosper(f): 8:40am On Sep 08, 2016
'Never in the history of any nation has incompetence & cluelessness been exhibited by a leader, as Jonathan'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Apr 28, 2014

'Jonathan admin is running the country's economy aground with a combination of incompetence and corruption'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Feb 2, 2014

''Jonathan’s woes has nothing to do with ethnicity but of incompetence, cluelessness and inferiority complex'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Feb 2, 2014

'There is nothing strange or wrong in criticizing a democratically-elected President'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Aug 12, 2013

'President Jonathan is witch-hunting political opponents'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Aug 12, 2013

'Nigerians have yet to feel the impact of the Jonathan administration'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Aug 12, 2013

'The proportion of people (Nigerians) living below the national poverty line has worsened'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Aug 12, 2013

'What is there to celebrate in a presidency that has only given Nigerians widespread, unemployment'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Aug 12, 2013

'Nigerians should ask them how many jobs they have created in all of six years'--#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Feb 2, 2015.

'Elections, which should be a celebration of democracy, have been turned to war because of GEJ's desperation'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Aug 10, 2014

'Jonathan sanctions state-sponsored intimidation and even killing of ordinary Nigerians by security forces'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Aug 10, 2014

''Jonathan desecrates institutions by using them against opposition. This isn't the democracy that we died for'#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Aug 10 2014

'The presidency is behaving like a punch-drunk boxer dazed by a barrage of on-target punches from the opponent'#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Jan 6, 2014

'Nigerians are grossly disappointed by Jonathan's woeful performance and clear lack of direction'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Jan 6, 2014

'Jonathan should address the allegations that he has put 1,000 Nigerians on a ‘political watch-list'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Jan 6, 2014

'Jonathan is running the most incompetent administration yet in our country’s history'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Jan 6, 2014

'The PDP has only succeeded in putting the country in reverse gear'-#LaiMohammedOnGEJ Dec 13, 2013

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by ify2016: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2016
nebo ni gbe twitter chat ni?

Lol !!!
Ogbologbo ni omo ni OP.

Nebo ni gbe orïe torin olowu?

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by anibi9674: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2016
chai Apc,am not understanding, is lie Muhammad referring to Jonathan or buhari.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Dcomrade(m): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2016
Seems Lai Mohammed was actually predicting the future of APC government. grin

Lai Mohammed, the man who saw tomorrow!!! grin

371 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by yorubasmustprosper(f): 8:47am On Sep 08, 2016
ify2016:
where is the twitter page?

lol
Ogbologbo ni omo ni OP.

Nebo ni gbe orïe tori olowu?

I will certainly make you eat all of this your trash....

You unholy child!

28 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by ify2016: 8:51am On Sep 08, 2016
yorubasmustprosper:

I will certainly make you eat all of this your trash....
You unholy child!
unholy child bawo?
explanation ni e koti yemi rara
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2016
grin I wonder what Lai has to say now, cause dis present administration is about to bury this country and its citizens.

But this is a lesson to everyone, mind how you talk and what you say cause it will surely come back to haunt you.

161 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by a2personal2013: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2016
What goes around comes around. Now the table has turned and this administration is far more guilty in all the allegations they earlier bashed the previous administration for...

Now I understand the saying " uneasy lies the head that wears the crown"

170 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by TINO26: 9:18am On Sep 08, 2016
APC perform your own American wonder...

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by lecturerdabo(m): 9:23am On Sep 08, 2016
THANK YOU LAI FOR TELLING US WHAT TO EXPECT!

Only that you confused us by substituting ......name with GEJ!!

NEXT TIME, Pls endeavour to be straightforward rather than following your NAME -LIE!!!

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Beadex1(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2016
karma is surely a b@tch......... one thing that cannot be taken back in this life is the spoken words, guide you words.

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by kenny987(f): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2016
They've been caught pants down and the sight ain't inspiring at all! tongue grin

Shrivelled, shrunken ballz n non-existent pricks...they're not actually what they claimed they were...

He who sows d wind shall reap a bountiful harvest of d whirlwind...open mouth anyhow when they're worse than those they criticise

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by greatgod2012(f): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2016
Whatever a man sows, he shall reap. APC is reaping what they have sown.

I don't pity them at all.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by greatgod2012(f): 9:40am On Sep 08, 2016
Beadex1:
karma is surely a b@tch......... one thing that cannot be taken back in this life is the spoken words, guide you words.

Exactly!

The Yorubas say "eyin lohun, to ba ti jabo, ko see ko mo"

Words are like uncooked egg, once it gets broken, it can't be gathered together again.

Their words are now against them. They should deal with it!

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by oyinkinola: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2016
[s]
yorubasmustprosper:
Just this morning, I was brusing my teeth and my twitter handle ringer went mad, reporting more than 30 tweets under a minute from Reno and BMB....

After I opened the tweets I whooped for this country..

See below and let your wailing or Zombified spirits guide you accordingly.

[/s]
...it's certain that change wont come to Nigerian patriotically, it will be forced!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by greatgod2012(f): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2016
August 12, 2013, there's nothing wrong or strange in criticising a democratically elected President - Lai Mohammed.

Now, why is your party and the President not taking the criticisms in good faith, since you believe there is nothing wrong nor strange about it.

Hypocrites!

Thank God the internet never forgets.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by EternalTruths: 9:50am On Sep 08, 2016
Hahahahahaha. Karma is bad grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by greatgod2012(f): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2016
They thought it's that easy, not knowing that to even be the head of the family sef no be beans, not to talk of being the head of a big and multiethnic country like ours.

It's easier to be an opposition, honestly.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Mekzyzeus(m): 10:05am On Sep 08, 2016
kenny987:
They've been caught pants down and the sight ain't inspiring at all! tongue grin

Shrivelled, shrunken ballz n non-existent pricks...they're not actually what they claimed they were...

He who sows d wind shall reap a bountiful harvest of d whirlwind...open mouth anyhow when they're worse than those they criticise

Collect HIGH FIVE for this... smiley smiley

37 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Mekzyzeus(m): 10:08am On Sep 08, 2016
oyinkinola:
[s][/s]
...it's certain that change wont come to Nigerian patriotically, it will be forced!

I weep for propagandist like you!
Ain't we in this catastrophic mess together?? Things are bad, and tis quite glaring that this administration don't have an economic plan.
God save Nigeria.

42 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 08, 2016
Lai Mohammed, you prophesied your own (buhari) govt's woes...

I wish by 2019 we can be as free as a bird off a cage. That we can easily send the man packing, that he would accept defeat and not rig or postpone the elections.

chai, Jonathan had his numerous mistakes....but first and foremost, he was a better leader. I was better off under him. I dont grumble in my dreams, I can afford rice....not half measly bag angry

58 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by greatgod2012(f): 10:18am On Sep 08, 2016
The proportion of people (Nigerians) living below the national poverty line has worsened -Lai Mohammed, August 12, 2013.

This quote aptly describes the present administration led by PMB and his party, APC.

36 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by greatgod2012(f): 10:21am On Sep 08, 2016
Op, please provide the Twitter link and invite lalasticlala to do the needful.

People should learn to weigh their words properly before uttering them.

12 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by herzern(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2016
cool
Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 08, 2016
It's simple, let the PDP find someone as competent as Lai Muhammed as their Publicity Secretary who would put PMB and APC on their toes.

Opposition isn't just about crying foul on menial issue, it is the projection of facts, figures and lies through massive propaganda.

With the internal wrangling PDP is currently battling with, we don't have an opposition party yet.

5 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by SailorXY: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2016
Hehehehehe where's the menstruating Lair Mohammed now?

#TalkIsCheap

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2016
in as much am not a fan of reno, i think the dude has been consistent in bashing APC government with facts and figures. Thats to show you how patriotic he is defending GEJ. Where is doyin and abati that served under GEJ in similar capacity? They have gone mute and silence. Besides, propaganda is part of politics. Check what cliton and thrump are throwing at them selves

31 Likes

Re: Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. by amtalkin(f): 10:40am On Sep 08, 2016
Reno Omokri should repent and give his life to Christ immediately
How on earth will you compare Lia with that shocked shocked shocked shocked No body has the fear of God in this country again.

We all know Lia Mohammed has always being a liar but next time pls try and have the fear of God.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC: Oshiomhole And His Collaborators Will Fail In Ogun State - Gov. Amosun / Just In: NLC To Hold Nationwide Protest Tuesday, 8th Jan. 2019 / Creation Of SWAT Hasty, Governors Tell IG Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.