Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner (21469 Views)

Any Whatsapp Or Facebook Group For New Site Owner And How To Get Traffic / If You Are A Blogger/webmaster Or Site Owner This's For You / Am A Site Owner , Please Can I Boost My Website Traffick On Google (pls Hlp) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by bedfordng(m): 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
Princzsmith:
nice post... Pls how can i be a blogger?
if you have something to write about with zeal, then you can start from creating a blog at blogger.
Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by bedfordng(m): 1:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
paulaspearz:
Nice post. Check out my blog www.gistpartner.com and tell me if there are areas i should work on
work on your blog template. The image thumbnail is sucking up data bandwidth
Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by bedfordng(m): 1:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Smartlife:

Hi blogoxygen check this blog and tell me where I need to improve on. http://www.secretofbet.com
work on your desktop template
Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by bedfordng(m): 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
MATEX30:

Nice and great, check out my new blog - www.businessblogmoney.com
your blog keep redirecting to godaddy parking page
Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by Seuncoded(f): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
BlogOxygen:

Post your URL. Thanks.
check signature
Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by ChuckVentures(m): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
y4code:
how do you start blogging and how do you register your domain how much im hoping ton open one for my business any info i will be greatful

Add me on WhatsApp: 08176002725. Checkout a blog I designed for a female friend in my signature.
Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by mokoshalb(m): 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by mokoshalb(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by BlogOxygen: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2015
Seuncoded:

check signature

Nice mobile template and impressive load speed. Delete useless categories instead of leading visitors to empty sections. Also, your header image should serve as "Home" and not just a blank image. Also you might want to remove post dates.

1 Like

Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by BlogOxygen: 10:12am On Sep 20, 2015
mokoshalb:
Mr. Blogoxygen check out my blog www.mokoshalb.com

Nice blog template and load speed. Nice categories but why not something like www.mokostech.com or www.mokostechub.com to give visitors an idea of what it's about. Then your Web display needs a little more work. Also remove dates if you can and use clearer images.
Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by blogster(m): 10:37am On Sep 20, 2015
This tread is very interesting wink grin cheesy
Need help to make money fr'om www.myskudisms.com
Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by ifyan(m): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2015
Guys take a look at my blog and rate it.

I am not perfect, any n8ce advice or suggestions to improve upon is welcome
Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by Emeka71(m): 7:47pm On Oct 14, 2015
BlogOxygen:

Nice blog Emeka71. Nice content too.
Consider changing to .com and try working on getting a breakout WP template.
Do you think that Blog can be approved by Google Adsense?
Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by Julius2214(m): 9:13am On Oct 15, 2015
Emeka71:
Do you think that Blog can be approved by Google Adsense?
Unless you move to a self hosted WordPress or at least get a domain.
Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by Emeka71(m): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2015
Julius2214:

Unless you move to a self hosted WordPress or at least get a domain.
How can I get a self hosted WordPress and how much is the cost and is there any other Advert network that can accept Wordpress Blog?
Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by Julius2214(m): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Emeka71:
How can I get a self hosted WordPress and how much is the cost and is there any other Advert network that can accept Wordpress Blog?
To get a self hosted WordPress, you'll have to purchase hosting and domain, which costs between 8k to 10k. I can help you if you want.
And yes, there're other ad network that works with WordPress.
Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by BlogOxygen: 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2015
Thanks to everyone who've contacted us for one service or the other. We are dedicated to serving you to be best of our capabilities.

Add us up on BBM: 58D0BD1D

Thanks.
Re: 5 Lies You Need To STOP Telling Yourself As A Site Owner by kapersky(m): 10:29pm On Aug 14, 2016
Hey, quys i jst updated my playlist on HOW TO CREATE A MUSIC WEBSITE LIKE TOOXCLUSIVE. Go check it out. Dont 4get to like, share nd subscribe.
http://youtube.com/c/multimegaitschool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Google's Most Searched Words In Nigeria / Anyalekwa Of Igbere TV Building A House After DSS Arrest (Pics) / How Do I Insert Hyperlinks In A Nairaland Post?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.