Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms (5012 Views)

“It's Like Deji Adeleke Has Run Mad Due To The Death Of His Brother”- Aregbesola / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Femi Adesina Wishes 'Wailing Wailers' Merry Christmas, Gets Blasted For It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by ba7man(m): 8:57am On Aug 30, 2015
gists:

My brother, I just tire for this country. Imagine someone complaining ahead of time that PMB will reserve the portfolio of "minister of state of***" to their region. At a time when we are asking for elimination of unproductive government expenditure.
I now understand why Africa I'd backwards and a lot of people unproductive.

The shallowness Is deep in these parts.
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by gists: 9:02am On Aug 30, 2015
ba7man:
There's now almost constant power supply, stealing is now corruption, and some people are more focused on appointments of their kinsmen.
My brother, I just tire for this country. Imagine someone complaining ahead of time that PMB will reserve the portfolio of "minister of state of***" to their region. At a time when we are asking for elimination of unproductive government expenditure.

Ola17:
Please please please, you guys should print more forms. I'm considering getting myself a form soon and when I do, I will wail the loudest.
OF course! No sensible person should support any government unconditionally. I will withdraw my support for PMB if/when he deviate from good governance. People used to import tooth pick, egg etc to this country to this country - effectively creating jobs abroad while our youths die trying to get into NIS. Trillion was spent on ghost of petroleum products, and these are being address. My support for PMB is not unconditional. The moment these kind of stories resurfaces, I will withdraw my support for PMB. But at the moment, let PMB go to sabo market and put all the mallams into his carbinet - he still have my support.
grin And wailers can hug the nearest transformer grin

1 Like

Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2015
AuntySusan:

Are u kidding me? Passingshot that is always singing Buhari's praise, all of a sudden has has disappointed you? How? What do u mean by 100%

Like I always say: If and When I become a leader, I'll rather have people like passingshot that'll tell me the truth than surround myself with sycophants that simply sing my praise.
Funny enough, If Buhari fails, those sycophants will still be the first to defect to the ruling party.

The man needs to be cautioned cos intentionally or unintentionally,he's proving his critics right. And that is worrisome and needs to be corrected cos it's creating lots of tension in the country

God bless Nigeria

Aunty Susan don vex

I greet u ma cheesy
Re: Association Of Wailing Wailers (AWW) Has Run Out Of Membership Forms by Rose2014: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Passingshit:

First of all, the emboldened is not true. The increased electric power transmission we enjoy now shouldn't be credited to PMB. Buhari himself knows that GEJ started it before he left.
Secondly, the reason why the Yoruba tribe supported Buhari is because GEJ marginalized them during his tenure. It was simply a revenge mission and not because of PDP's 16 years of misrule. Who are the PDP/APC btw? Are they not not still the prostitutes jumping from one party to another? Abeg, leave story

Don't mind them
PMB taking credit for electricity and refineries yet when u ask for him to fulfill any of his campaign promises, they'll remember it's too early to measure him. That he was just sworn in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Vote Buhari Again? - Nairaland Decides. / Declare State Of Emergency On Security – PDP Tells President Buhari / Breaking: See How Tinubu And Wife Reacted To Dino Melaye's Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.