Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Continue the story ... - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Continue the story ... (40424 Views)

Nairaland Story! Enter And Continue The Story. / Continue The Story / Continue With The Chain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue the story ... by demmy(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2005
To my surprise her coworkers told me she hadn't been to work in over two weeks and couldn't track her down. "But I have been speaking to her all week and she said she was tie up with office work."

"You talked to her on her mobile?" a coleague of her asked.

"Yes! All week we've being speaking" I affirmed.

"But we've been calling that same mobile and its been off."

"What!" I brought out my phone and dialed her number and surprisingly the phone started ringing............
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2005
But the voice I heard on the other end was the voice of a man ...
Re: Continue the story ... by demmy(m): 5:51pm On May 23, 2005
.......telling me that I can't make a call across Time Pertubation. Saying the person I'm trying to reach is in a different time dimension and and I'm not sufficiently permitted to be connected.
"What nonsense are you talking?" I demanded

"The virus," he explained "had slightly pertubed time and occasionally reality gets confused with dream."

"So?"

"So you're trying to make a call to a woman in your dream"

"She doesn't exist?"
"No she does. But in your dream and I can't connect you."

I turned the handset off confused. The others looked at me like 'see we told you we couldn't reach her'.................
Re: Continue the story ... by legry(m): 6:40pm On May 23, 2005
and they adviced me to go back to sleep and i figured that now i must really be over the edge but wait what is that voice calling my name again O GOD I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE I CANT TAKE IT,, but wait it has stopped i cant hear my name any more every where all of a sudden is dark OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO kai chineke oooo i don finish o which kain whahala be dis o then the others starts laughing at me and they all start calling me crase man and they say its only NAIRALAND.COM that this crase virus can come from, but there is also someone there that can cure this my maddness and i say how they said next time i go online ask for..............
Re: Continue the story ... by Allenpowered(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2005
Prophet Ajanlekoko, a renowned exorcist.I don't think I'll cope with the rate at which I see moving figures at every turn.
I call the prophet's secretary and I book an appointment with the prophet...
Re: Continue the story ... by Nobody: 5:58am On May 24, 2005
.........Thats done with (at least that's what i tell myself), but what do i do with the rest of my time. The lady has booked me in for tomorrow morning and my day has barely started!
Re: Continue the story ... by Ka: 7:57am On May 24, 2005
I decide that the time is right to launch a career in local politics... so I get myself a megaphone, go down to the nearest market and proclaim the formation of the "Miliki Unlimited Party" to all and sundry. I tell everyone that the policies of the party include...

Note: if you don't want the thread of this story to weave all over the place like someone who has overdosed on [/i]akpeteshi[i], I think it would be a good idea to limit the contribution of each person to say, 25 words.
Re: Continue the story ... by legry(m): 8:49am On May 24, 2005
Every mon, wed, fri and sat are FAJI UNITED days, Bankolemo and Ghana high rice is our official food, eating at double 4 or licken chicken has been banned, all men must have a minimum of two girlfreinds apart from wives, all ladies in the party must wear only spagetti tops and mini skirts, an initial donation fee of N75,000 must be dropped by all members..............
Re: Continue the story ... by Allenpowered(m): 7:18am On May 25, 2005
At the first meeting, I noticed a lot of dudes from nairaland came legry,femi,seun, mamba, ,ezinne1212,ra,demmy,delarontus, demmy,ka and the lot came(mamba came with 3 girlfriends-excuse being he was not married).the girls came with 2 boyfriends...as themeeting was about starting I saw OBJ,ATK and Tinubu coming in with two hot damsels in each arm, i rubbed my eyes thinking i'll wake from my dreams...it was not a dream...
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 8:50am On May 25, 2005
... as it turns out, I was merely hallucinating!
Re: Continue the story ... by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 25, 2005
but suprisingly i suddenly lost interest in the meeting. so i ditched it to go browse the internet at the nearest cafe
Re: Continue the story ... by delarontus(f): 11:15am On May 26, 2005
Lo and behold everyone is on Nairaland forum! Joined them and continued the story. A news flash comes up "Tupac is alive" unbelievable!! How often can one die? I asked myself.
Re: Continue the story ... by mamba(m): 9:55pm On May 26, 2005
Not part of story
grin grin grin grin mamba with 3 girlfriends grin grin grin grin
Re: Continue the story ... by legry(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2005
Tupac and Biggie were seen at 11.45 last weekend, puffy was not able to make it due to court problems but 2face would be accomodating the 2 stars at his house so all who want to come should please come with their girlfriends has single men would not be allowed in. Na wa o so these people did not die eh eh okay so i call PAPA Ajasco and boy Alinco and i tell to lets go to 2face's house but miss pepeye must not be told about the grove ooo
Re: Continue the story ... by emmlaura(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2005
but she wasnt at her work place, her co-workers said she left with this "broad shouldered tall guy". is that sooo i said to myself. but tracing the guy with the description of him and his car, i got to find them in a motel, and gues what as i opened the door , what did i hear;"..... so what about your boyfriend". and my babe says"forget him, his an old old flame that burnt out"............
Re: Continue the story ... by legry(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2005
I rush inside and i shout who are you calling n old man and the gy gets up and shows me a k nife and then he shouts na whoo you be, abi you no know me and i say who you be then he goes baba alaye himself grand omo eko from idumota , while saying this he rushes me but because of my teachings from the DAN GRAND KUNGFU MASTER HIMSELF (LAGBAJA) i dodge right, movr forward, give him a left hand sandwich , mustard, pepperoni mixed with salami chop kick, then a back dropping summersaulting , twisting tornado blow, then i did a back flip 30 times in the air landed and hit him on his stomach and when he fell he went down saying e e emi o o o omo ala aaye himmm self arghhhhh you don killi me o while all this was happening i did not know pepeye had turned to mosquito all i heard from her was......
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2005
.. The end?
Re: Continue the story ... by emmlaura(m): 4:09pm On May 28, 2005
seun:

.. The end?

hey u want it to end? put in something and the story goes on
Re: Continue the story ... by pkrix(m): 8:15pm On May 28, 2005
"A mistake that broke the heartbreaker's heart. I saw her, my babe, necking with her boss in his office after work hours. To make matter worse for me but splendid for both of them (my babe and her boss) they were almost at the climax and she completed the lovemaking even in my very eyes"
Re: Continue the story ... by Femi: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2005
story don scatter o. someone help!!
Re: Continue the story ... by mamba(m): 7:47pm On Jun 01, 2005
grin grin grin

Who's responsible for killing this story BTW?
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 8:25pm On Jun 01, 2005
The story has given birth to some ideas about what we can do to enrich this forum. Watch out!
Re: Continue the story ... by mamba(m): 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2005
Hmmm! I see?
Re: Continue the story ... by Femi: 8:40pm On Jun 01, 2005
mmmmh... I never see!
Re: Continue the story ... by emmlaura(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2005
grin grin grin hmmmmmmm..... i see but i no gree
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 4:07pm On Jun 02, 2005
A story needs to have some direction.
Re: Continue the story ... by Femi: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2005
i see that one....

so where are we heading in this particular topic... its been great
... permit me the honours to close it out........by saying:

the story of the forum members was passed from generation to generation. they became renowned for innovation, ingenuity and real wicked humour. their names.....will never be forgotten

[glow=red,2,300]and they all lived happily ever after[/glow]
Re: Continue the story ... by delarontus(f): 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2005
The story had no direction. We don't even know if its a thriller, horror, romance or comedy. Its a never ending story!
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 7:46pm On Jun 02, 2005
grin We will definitely have more games like this to spice up the forum. Special thanks to legry!
Re: Continue the story ... by diakim(m): 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2005
cheesygrin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Continue the story ... by Allenpowered(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2005
The End?!!! or Watch out for Part 2 ?tongue
Re: Continue the story ... by Ra(f): 9:51pm On Jun 04, 2005
I say 'watch out for part 2'. Afteral, this is Nollywood tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Who Will Be The First To Fall? / ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) / How Many People Are In This Room? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.