Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,262 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Continue the story ... - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Continue the story ... (40677 Views)

Nairaland Story! Enter And Continue The Story. / Continue The Story / Continue With The Chain. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 8:11am On Aug 12, 2005
[glow=red,2,300][size=24pt]You don't Stop now. This is old pleasee. [/size][/glow]
Re: Continue the story ... by WesleyanA(f): 8:15am On Aug 12, 2005
omg shocked it's fire and it's burning. omg i better stop this now shocked

hehe grin
Re: Continue the story ... by Greatpeter(m): 9:10pm On Aug 18, 2005
As you stopped somebody just rekindled what you thought had died and the fire goes on.
Re: Continue the story ... by Xtiana: 10:12pm On Sep 19, 2005
i love stories.
Re: Continue the story ... by goodguy(m): 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2005
The story starts again.....

I heard a tiny female voice call my name. I looked back and alas! it was.........
Re: Continue the story ... by WesleyanA(f): 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2005
your mom, telling you to to to bed!.
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 4:13am On Sep 20, 2005
....but that in reality was my imagination. running amock again ..phew wetin man go do... I immidiately tried to free myself from this shackles called halucinations but alas, noway ... so I set out on a ......
Re: Continue the story ... by WesleyanA(f): 4:21am On Sep 20, 2005
journey to pull an all-nighter. i tried my best to succeed in this and even risked the possibility of throwing-up from drinking coffee (nasty). it didn't work and now i have to clean the mess and fall asleep less than 30 mins later. in my dream, i saw......
Re: Continue the story ... by goodguy(m): 10:43am On Sep 20, 2005
.....a beautiful young lady dressed in a skimpy dress. She walked up to me and asked if I cared for lunch. As at this time, I was already salivating, so I did not hesistate at all......
Re: Continue the story ... by layi(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2005
......we went to a restaurant nearby and i pulled out the chair (as a gentleman) for her to sit comfortably but alas .....
Re: Continue the story ... by goodguy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 20, 2005
.....she farted....
Re: Continue the story ... by fabian(f): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2005
...........oh mi gosh! People were starting to stare in our direction, and she was looking at me as if i had done the deed.............
Re: Continue the story ... by goodguy(m): 5:26pm On Sep 20, 2005
.....I felt so embarrassed. Imagine a beautiful sexy lady farting in a restaurant, and everyone thinking I was the one since no one expected she could do it. Gosh!, I didn't know what to do......
Re: Continue the story ... by Seun(m): 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2005
until I looked up and saw the waiter coming at us, with a broad smile on his face
Re: Continue the story ... by bolasho(m): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2005
... he said gentle man and lady, its ok here cos there has not been a room for farting but we just thought it would have been done in a polite manner, once again i felt........
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 12:26am On Sep 21, 2005
so embarassed and frustrated that I wished the floor would open up and swallow me and the yeye girl. I tried to say something but words would not come out of my open mouth. I felt hot, stupid and ashamed but then again I thought to myself, I be proper omo eko so no shaking and with this new fould gusto, I looked up at the waiter and said....
Re: Continue the story ... by WesleyanA(f): 4:22am On Sep 21, 2005
excuse-moi monsieur, j'ai soif. combien coute le jus d'orange? trente francs? c'est dommage!. tu peux prete-moi dix francs parce qui je oublier mon portefeuillle a chez moi et......
Re: Continue the story ... by layi(m): 10:22am On Sep 21, 2005
*wesley nawa o*

...just to confuse the waiter but he understood (to my surprise) and replied "Sir you can take mango juice instead"
Re: Continue the story ... by fabian(f): 10:44am On Sep 21, 2005
..............Anyway, he asked us if we had a reservation, to which she replied no, and he said we had to wait for there were no free tables............. I was so hungry, so i told her, 'lets go somewhere else'..............
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2005
So we stood up, got out, into the Benz and drove to Mr. Biggs were I knew we would definitely get something to eat. On the drive there, I got thinking why did it have to be me experiencing all these sorts of embarrassments when in truth, I was just a nice guy… ehmm.. well no yawa. The journey took four and a half minutes and as we were getting out of the car, both cell phones goes off….....
Re: Continue the story ... by whiteshark(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2005
............... hello, Talon soro.... E mi ni, Bose... Bose tani... Haba broda, dont u remeber me again? Bose from the meat shop down your street in the estate, the one that........ hold on hold on I said, I have to answer a call... Hello?... Hello is this Mr......,,, yes ?......I am Officer...... I am the divisional crime officer for Bode Thomas police station and I am calling in respect to your son Tolu. He has just been pick up from an indian hemp joint in Surulere and we will need you to came down to identify him and bail him out of here. You need to come now because we close @ 4 and after then, the boy will have to sleep here until monday ohh.........When you are coming you know what to bring along. Oga please dont waste our time.......... Cheee!!! Yeekpa !!!... This boy will kill me. I quickly................
Re: Continue the story ... by holy(f): 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2005
Yes a very big mistake Indeed!!!!she went out with her boss on business trip?could someone tell me what is really going on?  angry
Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2005
haha Holy, this is only a game.. not a real story.
Re: Continue the story ... by goodguy(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2005
*Don't spoil the game nowwww. Someone pls continue.... undecided*
Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2005
Pssh.. like i care?
Re: Continue the story ... by goodguy(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2005
sshh!! angry

........dashed out to the police station only to find out it wasn't my son that wasn't arrested. The boy who was caught had randomly formed a GSM number and gave it to them hoping the owner of the phone will come to his rescue. Gosh! I felt like slapping the boy! He spoilt my day with the fine chick. But then, I overlooked it since he even rescued me from the embarrassing acts of the girl (farting in public)......
Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2005
Ewwwwwww...
Re: Continue the story ... by adesodgi(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2005
.......so i decided to know the boy better,he might be having a cute sister who knows...as i drove im in ma car,you wont beleive it he.......
Re: Continue the story ... by WesleyanA(f): 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2005
... was standing on the highway waiting for me to hit him so he could sue me and make easy cash. i laughed out loud as i drove even faster thinking in my mind that he wouldn't live or even walk with any legs to his lawyer. what an idiot then i remembered God and the commandment "do not kill" and decided to stop my car...
Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2005
and i said to myself... damn the bible, i m killing him. shocked
Re: Continue the story ... by adesodgi(m): 7:05pm On Oct 08, 2005
Killing him? I thot again for the second time,so i got out of the car.......
Re: Continue the story ... by hotangel2(f): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2005
And i told him, let's make a deal.... You give me your hot sister and i'll leave you alive. he was shocked and he said......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Who Will Be The First To Fall? / ..............brain Teaser.......test Your Sense Of Reasoning..(photo) / Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.