Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,023 members, 7,849,117 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

See Who Is Invited To NAFCA Award - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Who Is Invited To NAFCA Award (533 Views)

Pamela Anomneze, Invited To Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Wedding / Nollywood Producer Akanazu Ogechi Sylvester Has Been Invited For NAFCA AWARD / Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Who Is Invited To NAFCA Award by gagaqueen(f): 6:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
The fast rising nollywood actor by the name NwayalanI Kingsley Okechukwu has been invited for the 5th NAFCA award come 12th of september 2015,from Some research I learnt that he Is a relAtive to our Charlse Okoche (prince ubaka).

Re: See Who Is Invited To NAFCA Award by donholy28(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
He dey form maximus for d 3rd pix
Re: See Who Is Invited To NAFCA Award by youngcastle2(m): 7:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
donholy28:
He dey form maximus for d 3rd pix
second and the last pic make me believe he's my brother. See u fly higher in the sky. Ebelebe watzup
Re: See Who Is Invited To NAFCA Award by gagaqueen(f): 10:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
He is really a golden fish,

(1) (Reply)

What's With MI And This Teletubis In His Videos / Ramsey Nouah Has No Intentions Of EVER Running For A Political Position. / SHOCKING! See How This Man Ra.ped 6-yr Old Girl While She Was In Church With Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.