Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader (35305 Views)

Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Tactics Of Evading Surveillance In Borno / Security Agents At The Bomb-Making Factories In Borno / Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Underground Food Storage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by victor2fresh(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
hijacke:
Sharrap dia grin grin grin
guy thank u 4dat

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by tommykiwi(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Every time dey capture the leader,let us see the picture of dis so called leader? Let Nigerians see his face!
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by Judolisco(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
Shekau is d one I want not one yeye leader
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
ladyF:
Na wa o. They should be nabbing them one by one

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
sound like you are truly jobless, let's pay you good deal for fun with benefitt

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by hansad: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Whoever Nigerian that believes that northern Nigeria's religious extremism shall stop any day - that Nigerian is very unreasonable.

Religious extremism from the north predates Boko Haram. It has arrested Nigeria's unity and development.

That's what these Biafran girls are telling you the reader.

Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by oluwafadekemi(f): 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
sad
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by ekkywolex(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Good one from the Army
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by ladyF(f): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
sound like you are truly jobless, let's pay you good deal for fun with benefitt
No thank you Sir.
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by kobonaire(m): 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
hijodedios:
where is the bomb factory?
after roundabout behind the mango tree .... ForFukSake read the OP very well ...
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by kobonaire(m): 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
mezebel:
everytime its lady fail again. Na watin self!!!
tell me about it .... seeks attention like a needy pre-teen grin

cc:B0rn2fuck ... (Btw what happened to your original account?)

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by obidevine(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by Godswill90(m): 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
mezebel:
everytime its lady fail again.

Na watin self!!!!

that's her own identity ....I love the uniqueness of her comments and that of introvert....I mostly came online to laugh coz I knw both of dem will always hit front page or FTC.carry go my Dearie.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by millionboi(m): 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nna dem strt n nd na dem go stop m

Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by amazingspiderma: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dbrainiac1:

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/189158-nigeria-army-uncovers-major-bomb-making-factory-arrests-terrorist-leader.html
I keep wondering why those captured do not have names. Are they ghost.
If they are serious about exposing them they should give their names publicly it would help us fight more effectively,but untill then,I am still not convinced there is any commitment to end this.

One of the most effective way of containing this whole saga is exposuring those caught.
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by hunterden: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dottore:
I want to know why Nigeria still needs to buy arms from other countries whereas there are lots of arms factories operational in Nigeria.
Is it that the made in Nigeria arms don't kill or what...

If the arms production factories are still in existence despite uncountable overhyped military campaigns, covert and pronounced operations of other security forces, purported discoveries of weapons factories, their closure and apprehension of culprits since the days of Obasanjo then there's more to the business
Dottore post=37439750:
I want to know why Nigeria still needs to buy arms from other countries whereas there are lots of arms factories operational in Nigeria.
Is it that the made in Nigeria arms don't kill or Nigerian Government are unnecessarily unhappy about patronising self employed Nigerians. grin
On a more serious note if the government should be more mindful about establishing regulatory agencies for localized licensing and production of arms, their would be good increase in direct and indirect employment opportunities as well as a possible foreign exchange earnings through arms exportation to other African countries.
If the arms production factories are still in existence despite uncountable overhyped military campaigns, covert and pronounced operations of other security forces, purported discoveries of weapons factories, their closure and apprehension of culprits since the days of Obasanjo then there's more to the business than meets the eye
than meets the eye
Pm usd: u2555993, zenith, amt: 10000 teller:939177

Idiot na so den dey manufacture weapon?
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by ifedayoifedapo(f): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
How many times will they arrest boko haram leader?
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by Smooyis(m): 9:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
After the arrest then what happens?
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by FRANKOXY(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIAN MILITARY, AMEN.
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by persius555(m): 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
To think they were asking for negotiation this time last week. Once beaten twice shai. They must all die b4 recieving amnesty or negotiating. PMB will not fall for that scam.
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by omojeesu(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
hijodedios:
where is the bomb factory?

Oh!
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by idowuswap: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
This igbo guy na real mumu,how can u allow a girl that had sex. With ur friend back. To ur heart,by the time u go work now ur friend go give ur woman belle,,,,,well I can't blame u na so igbo people dey. Misbehave evertwhere like mtn
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by ijustdey: 9:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
good news and kudos to the military

Nigerians are winning the war against insurgency
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by Ilekeh(f): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
What is major about firewood and matches.

Stop giving boko haram power
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by idowuswap: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
idowuswap:
This igbo guy na real mumu,how can u allow a girl that had sex. With ur friend back. To ur heart,by the time u go work now ur friend go give ur woman belle,,,,,well I can't blame u na so igbo people dey. Misbehave evertwhere like mtn
igbo tribe with lizard. Head
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by Bellafinesse(m): 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
beautiful furniture for sale with delivery anywhere in Nigeria . You can check my profile . Call Ayo now....08137842220
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
amazingspiderma:

I keep wondering why those captured do not have names. Are they ghost.
If they are serious about exposing them they should give their names publicly it would help us fight more effectively,but untill then,I am still not convinced there is any commitment to end this.

One of the most effective way of containing this whole saga is exposuring those caught.
I think it's high time Spiderman comes out from hiding and be amazing... duh... wats in a name?
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by nikkiking(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by chichriso: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
did they see Shakau there?

CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL TO BOOST YOUR TRAFFIC

Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by Cyriloha(m): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
leader ? whose the leader please sarkau with 20 lives ?
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by Seadove70(m): 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ok may God continue helping u.
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by Onemansquad(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Dottore:
Is it that the made in Nigeria arms don't kill or Nigerian Government are unnecessarily unhappy about patronising self employed Nigerians. grin

On a more serious note if the government should be more mindful about establishing regulatory agencies for localized licensing and production of arms, their would be good increase in direct and indirect employment opportunities as well as a possible foreign exchange earnings through arms exportation to other African countries.

If the arms production factories are still in existence despite uncountable overhyped military campaigns, covert and pronounced operations of other security forces, purported discoveries of weapons factories, their closure and apprehension of culprits since the days of Obasanjo then there's more to the business than meets the eye
and then crimes in nigeria will increase if we start producing arms nd ammunition

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima / Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others / ISWAP-Boko Haram Appoints New Commanders, Imposes Taxes After Military Attacks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.