Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader (35304 Views)

Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Tactics Of Evading Surveillance In Borno / Security Agents At The Bomb-Making Factories In Borno / Army Uncovers Boko Haram’s Underground Food Storage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by manuroq(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
its everywhere around the country and i do pray that God gives the people the strength to fight against the terrorists and military the smartness to show up and work on all information gotten.
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by tsdarkside(m): 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
Beehshorp:
The slow poke has decided to call his youth wing to order because he has offered them greater positions in nortgeria...

Gej we are deeply sorry.. All my friends dat voted apc av started regretting...

which your friends?? you have no friends,ojare...............
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by tsdarkside(m): 10:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
hansad:
Whoever Nigerian that believes that northern Nigeria's religious extremism shall stop any day - that Nigerian is very unreasonable.

Religious extremism from the north predates Boko Haram. It has arrested Nigeria's unity and development.

That's what these Biafran girls are telling you the reader.

abegi,,is better you attain your beautiful igbo-women,they are already pissed off about you....why the hell,should an igbo girl be interested in an urhobo guy??....now i know why....look how you think,,,which reasonable woman could hold it out with you.............
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by xnowball1984(m): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
[email][/email]
ladyF:

No thank you Sir.
please, just one minute. Abeg you please.
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
kobonaire:
tell me about it .... seeks attention like a needy pre-teen grin

cc:B0rn2fuck ... (Btw what happened to your original account?)
let me not comment on that to avoid being ban. I'm monitoring ladyf profile, if she is cute, I will do everything to get between her legs. I regret say kilode100 na married woman

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by Boyooosa(m): 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
ORACLE1975:
K
u would av utilised ur position better, had it been u r me...
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
When you arrest a leader of a sect, is it not ideal you extract as much information as you can to subdue what's left of his members and afterwards, either kill or send to jail? Well, we have heard both in print and directly from them that they have made of a lot of progress by arresting some key members, with no name, no picture, no interrogation for more revelation, and after sometime, we get to hear nothing again on that regard. They bombard, arrest and maybe set them free...@lest thatz what one can call it.
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 29, 2015
how many boko haram leaders are they?
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by pele3539: 12:38am On Aug 29, 2015
lies lies lies go and kill their father buhari
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by Yomboy4ever(m): 5:39am On Aug 29, 2015
Beehshorp:
The slow poke has decided to call his youth wing to order because he has offered them greater positions in nortgeria...

Gej we are deeply sorry.. All my friends dat voted apc av started regretting...

Shut up
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 29, 2015
Story,..this government will not kill person with lies upon lies grin grin.
What a dark future for ZOO grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by TuGreat(m): 7:43am On Aug 29, 2015
Nice development.Download this beautifull grooving song for your own merriment.thanks for improving your mood my sweet nairalanders.https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeFLUKnyv6d.
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by litetias(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2015
These Benson and Hedges guys are very well funded.

Can't the source of their funds be traced?

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by Princewell2012(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2015
mezebel:
everytime its lady fail again.

Na watin self!!!!
May God forgive me, i dislike that woman with passion. Arrant nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Army Uncovers Major Bomb-making Factory, Arrests Terrorist Leader by EmekaBlue(m): 10:54am On Aug 29, 2015
D end is near IJN..Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Ex-Militants Dismissed From Lufthansa Pilot Training School In Germany / Buhari Favoured South-East More Than North - Buba Galadima / Bandits Attack Emir Of Kaura Namoda’s Convoy, Kill 3 Policemen, 5 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.