Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Chris Brown Blasts His Baby Mama, Says Her BF Is A Wanted Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Blasts His Baby Mama, Says Her BF Is A Wanted Man (412 Views)

Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati / May D Vs A Wanted Criminal: Thunder Fire Anybody Who Tags Me With This Guy Again / Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Blasts His Baby Mama, Says Her BF Is A Wanted Man by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 29, 2015
Chris Brown is blasting his baby mama for being a hypocrite -- while she claims it's not safe for Royalty to be around Chris ... her BF, and Royalty's wannabe step-dad, is wanted for forgery.

Chris started ripping Nia Guzman after a Houston TV station reported cops are searching for King Ba. He's accused of forging more than $5,000 worth of U.S. Treasury checks, and police released bank surveillance footage of him.

Chris immediately responded to the news... saying on Instagram, "Funny how I work a legit job and love my daughter to the fullest and I'm in her life. Well, if it ain't the pot calling the kettle black. "Nia tried to distance herself from King Ba... telling Chris that she's single and has moved away from Houston.

http://www.suremediagist.com/2015/08/chris-brown-blasts-his-baby-mama-says.html

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria: I Will Never Marry An Actress Again, Baba Suwe Declares / Cynthia Morgan's Publicist saint joseph ovensehi Shuts Down Dating Rumour / See The Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.