Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out (36118 Views)

Sgf: How Fashola Was Schemed Out / Sgf: How Fashola Was Schemed Out / SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out by Kingspin(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2015
agabusta:

It's mainly due to illiteracy, poverty and hopelessness. There are so many hopeless people in the North just roaming about and waiting for something to happen. An hopeless man is a very dangerous man. When such a person is now an illiterate, the person can be easily brainwashed.

Now imagine what a brainwashed, illiterate and an hopeless person can do. The person has nothing to lose, does not value life, has no love because he/she has not be shown love on the street. Multitudes of such persons are available in the North.

But the enlightenment has really improved now. With such highly educated people such as the Sultan of Sokoto and the Emir of Kano, after Boko haram has been conquered, you'll see that their religious intolerance will reduce. because Northerners revere their leaders. They listen to them.

Even down south. If u observe those people that are always ready to scatter things and start a riot especially motor park touts, you'll see that they mainly the uneducated ones.

So illiteracy plays a key role in those religious riots up north.
Who awarded them illiteracy and almaljiri? aka political and religious tools by the very few elites.The south has it own problem yes, but it doesnt have mass killing of human being in their numbers or burning down place of worship. The North need to throw away rubbish religious notes it no longer relevant today.
Re: SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out by mhbabanna: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2015
bonechamberlain:
well I don't pity fashola at all. allowing tinubu to pick his successor was his greatest mistake. in Nigerian politics to remain relevant and to be a force to reckon u must outshine your master, especially if the master is very domineering and ruthless.
You need not blame fashola because there was nothing he could have done. The truth is fashola is no match for tinubu and he knows it so he jst had to back down. Like him or hate him tinubu is a force to reckon with
Re: SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out by nationwide1(m): 11:52am On Aug 29, 2015
agabusta:

You are speaking from both sides of the mouth. Earlier, u said PYO was forced on him. Making it seem as if PMB has no role to play in his selection which is totally false and ludicrous. You are trying to be smart by not crediting the choice of a VP to the person who had the authority to do the ratification. Is tht not ironical? You agreed the VP was a good choice, but insist that it was not PMB's credit to have such a sound choice. To whose credit then? Tinubu?? This is laughable. All the running mates PMB has been selecting were all good choices.

Buhari is intelligent. He picks very good people to work with him. His choice of media assistants were superb. His choice of service chiefs were sound. His choice of NNPC head was bull's eye! His choice of FIRS Boss is beautiful. His new choice for Customs is also very sound judging from his antecedents. So likewise his choice for SFG considering the prevailing circumstances.

My opinion has been tendered, I don't give a hoot if it makes u sick. PMB doesn't either. You have a right to your opinion as well.

You are disappointed in me?? Wow, you honour me. Didn't know u had regards for me before.

If u don't care who is appointed so far they deliver as u said, then why are u again expressing the North/South sentiments in your post?? You said you don't care, again u re saying I should compare Northerners/southerners appointed. You are contradicting yourself!

If you don't care, then that is it. Don't care about region, tackle the options based on the suitability of the appointees.
Get it very clear. I'm not trying to be smart anything. My post is still there. Read it again.

Buhari rejected Osibanjo when he was named to him. Ask those that know. Stop saying what you don't know.

Your sentiment is childish. If you don't know that Nigeria is multi- ethnic because of political blindness, there are people that know it.
Re: SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out by Gombs(m): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
anigold:

thats how Ameachi will be schemed out... A Fool is someone who betray his brothers for a plate of pepper soup Amala .....

Fixed grin
Re: SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out by bonechamberlain(m): 12:10pm On Aug 29, 2015
mhbabanna:

You need not blame fashola because there was nothing he could have done. The truth is fashola is no match for tinubu and he knows it so he jst had to back down. Like him or hate him tinubu is a force to reckon with
he wanted not to match tinubu, that's why he is where he is today. in Nigeria politics its either u make ursef a king or prepare to be a prince till death. I believe fashola has chosen the latter.
Re: SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out by StOla: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
agabusta:
Buhari shocked many when he selected a relatively unknown man as his running mate, the current Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo. Interestingly, the running mate selected turned out to be a Pastor!

Dogara who emerged as the speaker is a christian.

Babachir Lawal has been appointed into the powerful position in the Federation as the Secretary to the Government of the Federation. The engine room of the government of the day. This appointment also shocked many as the man is relatively unknown.

Babachir is a Christian and also a Pastor! The implication of this is that we now have a Pastor as the Vice President and a Pastor as the Secretary to the Government of the Federation. The Speaker of the House of Representatives is also a Christian.

Can it still be said that PMB is pursuing an Islamic agenda??

I can see that most people who were shouting islamization has piped down and are now screaming "northern agenda!"

By the time the remaining appointments balances out the distribution, i'll be waiting to see what wailers will wail about next. smiley
Re: SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out by Eluwilussit(m): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
StOla:
[/quote]

[quote author=kamair237 post=37446028]Lets be loyal to our course.....
APC let's not behave like Wailers...

PARTY loyalty....
Lets believe that PMB will pull us through...

Belief is not the same as ability.
Re: SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out by litetias(m): 7:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
I gleaned from this article that some of the appointments that Buhari has made which had the appearance of being nepotic were anything but.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: SGF: How Fashola Was Schemed Out by Shymm3x: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cutesexy1:
He should reconcile with his boss

Who's boss? He has no boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Tinubu In Lagos (photos) / Photos As Fayose Returns From China Today Afternoon / Rafiu Kolawole: Sunday Igboho Is A Rascal, Not Fit To Fight Yoruba Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.