Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo (65517 Views)

Habibat Lawal: The New Acting SGF Appointed By Buhari (Photo) / El-Rufai Meets With Babachir David-Lawal, SGF In His Office At The Villa (photo) / Ambode, Oshiomhole At David Lawal's Thanskgiving Service In Abuja (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by lalasticlala(m): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Engr. Babachir David Lawal as Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

According to DailySun, Eng Lawal was the National vice chairman, North-East of the All Progressive Party (APC), a pastor-cum-politician.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/suspected-kaduna-bomber-arrested-disguised-woman-military/

According to Eng Lawal's Linkedin profile:

He has Extensive experience in Project Management, Change Management, Business Analysis and Information Technology Consultancy Services since 1990

Managing Director
Rholavision Engineering Limited
December 1990 - Present (24 years 9 months)

Education

ECWA Theological Seminary, Jos
Bachelor of Arts, Missiology
2003 - 2007

Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
B.Eng, Electrical Engineerimg
1974 - 1979

Additional info

Interests
Information Tecnology Consultant
Business Analyst
Project Manager

www.linkedin.com/?sessionid=3930018168176640&as=false&rs=false&can=https">https://touch.www.linkedin.com/?sessionid=3930018168176640&as=false&rs=false&can=https%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Elinkedin%2Ecom%2Fpub%2Fbabachir-lawal%2F18%2F9b8%2Fb62#profile-background-detail/62202746/PUBLIC:_wGOQ/websites

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Cutehector(m): 6:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Alright.

Can't wait for d ministerial appointments

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Aminat508(f): 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ok. Baba do quick abeg.... We r Waiting

Cutehector wetin nah!! Na 10G u dey use undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by DahtzFestjayz: 6:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Alright.
SECONDED!

4 Likes

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by modath(f): 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
I do not care if he is the best thing after sliced bread.. that post is for Ogbonnaya Onu!!

Cant believe I'm saying this but where were the so called "clean & incorruptible appointees" when the Amaechi, Fashola, Ngige, Jagaban et al were laying it all on the line for PMB to clinch that post...

OMG, some people are gonna so drag meeeeeeee!!!

This hurts... undecided embarassed

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
Alright.

I will soon seize dat ur phone

14 Likes

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by fulanimafia: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Congrats to David.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by adeblow(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
k
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Cutehector(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aminat508:
wink

Cutehector wetin nah!! Na 10G u dey use undecided
lol see all of dem dey book first to comment...

Funny enouf I bumped into d page.. I ddnt even knw I was ftc sef....

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by wellmax(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Appointments will be based on efficiency and not ethnicity - PMB

I wish his appointees success.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by mytime24(f): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Associate of lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Sveen: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2015

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Acidosis(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
He has Extensive experience in Project Management, Change Management, Business Analysis and Information Technology Consultancy Services since 1990

Managing Director
Rholavision Engineering Limited
December 1990 - Present

Yet his 25 year old I.T firm has no website. How can he key into the scam called ''change"?

40 Likes

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Slimbideb: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wareva... My own is President Buhari should help us reduce the breeze inside peanut nylon... That is corruption

111 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by adesegun121(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Iamdagreatguy(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Congrat to him
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by vedaxcool(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin grin grin Good only men of integrity should be appointed.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Cutehector(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I will soon seize dat ur phone
lmao u angry dat u aint ftc.. Mayb lalastidana informd u abt d topic lol
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by twoMcfemad: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
What is it with his nose...?

PMB, I campaigned and voted for you, I supported you before, during and after elections.

But I'm beginning to feel disappointed with your appointments, they are tribal and not fair.

This is not just too good for a country like Nigeria notwithstanding their competencies

Congrats to them, anyways.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by colossus2: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
cool

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by zicoraads: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
Am more surprised with the NCS appointment.
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by stan241(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
mytime24:
H
H for hero
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by sanandreas(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nothing awaits the youth. When are we going to be leaders? The so called leaders don't want to groom the youth either. Recycled entities.

4 Likes

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by hassan85(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
very good! PMB s making Google have plenty money from NIGERIA today. everybody is checking background!! new Nigeria has come All wait and see north or no north go check dia credentials..... wailers after all ur onu, Fashola, Amechi propaganda, u see una life? wait. for shocker next week wen ministerial list is out!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by modath(f): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
vedaxcool:
grin grin grin Good only men of integrity should be appointed.

No arguement but where were they before now
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Hydy(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
kiss[quote][/quote] Good a thing not one of those names that were flying about. Get to work already. Next!
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by efilefun(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
sanandreas:
Nothing awaits the youth. When are we going to be leaders? The so called leaders don't want to groom the youth either. Recycled entities.
Bro this aint a try your luck period, its meant for the serious ones who can grab the bull by it's horn... moreover which youth are you talking about, same ones that are either pushing drugs, selling their kidneys or the yahoo boys If you ask any youth on the street of nigeria what he will do if he gets such position, he's response wont be far from embezzling funds.

5 Likes

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Aminat508(f): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2015

1 Like

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao u angry dat u aint ftc.. Mayb lalastidana informd u abt d topic lol
Lol dont even know wt to do to u
Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by Austin4lif: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
The Z00 must fall. Nigeria is not my home, Buhari have made me realize that am in a strange land.

10 Likes

Re: Babachir David Lawal, The SGF: Profile And Photo by kikies(m): 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
passing tru

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#ElZakzaky: Shittes Join June 12 Protest In Abuja / Aisha Yesufu Wears Hijab To Gym, Replies Critics (Video) / My Picture Used As Young Tinubu In Documentaries — Donald Duke Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.