Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Hiphop Collabo Song on Silverbird Music Africa - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hiphop Collabo Song on Silverbird Music Africa (2005 Views)

MTV Base Announces Music Africa Awards 2015 / Details Of The 2010 Mtv Music Africa Awards Taking Place In Lagos, Nigeria / Mode9 Interview On Silverbird Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiphop Collabo Song on Silverbird Music Africa by theORAKU(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2005
I saw a song on Silverbird Music Africa some times ago and have been trying to remember the title.

Its a hiphop song with the artiste (name can't remember) featuring diff rappers representing different parts of lagos, surulere,festac etc

Could remember seeing Sasha, basket mouth, Daddy fFesh among others rhyming on the song.

Anybody has an idea what song it is, and the artiste's name?

Peace. One love.
Re: Hiphop Collabo Song on Silverbird Music Africa by layi(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2005
The song is tiltled "In the hood" with the catchy line. "I can livin it up for the hood i come from". Yeah it had almost all the rappers in Nigeria i know of except Eedris and some of da trybes.
Re: Hiphop Collabo Song on Silverbird Music Africa by theORAKU(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2005
Layi, thanks man!

But do u know how i can lay my PRETTY cool hands on this track, wnt mind dwnldng imn mp3 or wateva format.
and also real artiste's name and the list of guys on the track, if need be to trace the album.

1 Luv.
Re: Hiphop Collabo Song on Silverbird Music Africa by layi(m): 9:36am On Oct 27, 2005
It was done by Notin Pin.
I did a google search now but couldnt find it (mp3 format).
If u need it that bad . Go to OJB (4 gbaja str, surulere,lagos). The rappers hangout there.
Re: Hiphop Collabo Song on Silverbird Music Africa by theORAKU(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2005
ehen!

they actually are accessible. too bad am in PH. do u stay arnd dia? if u do can u get it and probably rip and mail it 2 me.

Also do u have other naija rap songs, i haf quite a heap, maybe we cud sh_!e. cool

my Yahoo! id is jidebello2001. cud add me and maybe we cud exchange vybes.
keep in tuch.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Freestyle?: Join Camp Shishi Rite Here! / Which Diss Song Is Tighter ? Eldee Vs Freestyle: Listen & Comment Here / Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.