Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End (2005 Views)

Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Ruggedman and Tuface (2Face) / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by jeff101: 3:06pm On May 01, 2009
9jahiphop is on some hate shit.is this guy for real,

http://9jahiphop..com/2009/05/ruggedman-beginning-of-end.html

[ONE MORE MOVE

They say you can't write down what you didn't read in an exam unless you cheat and ruggedman has run out of cheat moves.he has only one more move to make & he knows this like i know it.It ain't hard to see that ruggedy is in deep shit(excuse my french).mode is going hard at him,illbliss is dissing him subliminally,M.I is killing every beat in sight and jaffar & company have left him.it is 2009 & the rugged one has become irrelevant in the rap game,rugged records exist only on paper & nobody is wearing 20th september.so what is his next move?

Storm records is not interested in him as they already have their hands full.he doesn't have a hot single so obaino didn't give him a deal.he won't sign under olu maintain (kentro) or eedris(lakreem) cos he already dissed them and they are now better off than him.ikechukwu is gravitating towards mohits which makes it impossible for him to go there.Am i the only one who thinks ruggedman is about to join kennis music,i saw this dude @ D1's birthday bash and with the way he was kissing keke & d1's ass all day.you wouldn't need a soothsayer to tell you he was begging for a record deal.i thought he hated them or couldn't stand the sight of them(i remember big bros & peace or war vividly incase y'all forgot).i know there is a thin line between love & hate but we have to draw the line somewhere.

How did ruggedman get to this point.if you ask me i will say ruggedy fell off in 3 phases.

1.Ehen pt 1:The major problem with dissing people is that you have to stay true to your words(keep it real) & you have to be extremely better than whoever you diss.sadly ruggedy does not fit this profile.ever since ruggedy made ehen pt 1 he has been steadily retrogresing.he never made ehen pt 2 & he couldn't even pull off a joint album with faze.Eedris has been waxing stronger ever since & olu maintain is living large courtesy of yahoozee so it is safe to say ehen pt 1 destroyed ruggedy more than his frenemies.

2.Ruggedy baba (sophomore album):Having only one hot song on an highly anticipated album is never a good look,infact it is totally unforgivable especially when you are claiming to be the best.ruggedy totally ethered himself on this one,he had his one & only chance to claim naija's rap throne & he lost it.

3.Modenine's deathblow:Let's not get carried away and overhype deathblow.it was more of an uppercut than a knockout.though ruggedy is on the ground,we have not counted to 10 yet.this is quite similar to sam peter vs vladimir,sam went into that fight without proper training & see what happened to him.the fact is ruggedy got too comfortable that he didn't see this coming.he still hasn't recovered from the blow enough to give mode a proper response.did i hear you say "banging"!!!.guy,ko banging si mi leti o, the hunter just became the hunted.

A lot of industry peeps dislike him cos he came into the game too easily & got too cocky.they say in the land of the blind,a one eyed man is king.with the emergence of exceptionally talented rappers on the naija rap scene.the public just realized that ruggedman was a one eyed prince and thus started his downward spiral into oblivion.

Karma is a bitch and ruggedman is about to get bleeped,he has only one more move to make before time runs out.whatever he does next will determine a lot,in short it will determine everything.this might just be the beginning of the end for the rugged one.]
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by ElRazur: 3:25pm On May 01, 2009
Hating? Those are his views and we need to learn to respect it. He made some valid points and just because you may happen to like Rugged, do not mean you should dismiss his views [Or claim he is hating].

More and more people are coming into the scene, it is only normal that people give these new guy a try, compare them with baba and even leave Baba for the new school kids.

Ever heard of 15mins of fame? Everyone have theirs, it may appear that Rugged already had his. Perhaps it is time to allow someone else?
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by rapjunkie(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2009
This guy ( 9jahiphop) is hilarious!! Like the analysis, can't say i disagree with it.

just saw the complete 'banging' video recently and i noticed that in parts of the video, Rugged doesn't wear his head warmer!!!! Maybe 'deathblow' got to him

At the end of the day I still think Rugged has something to offer. . . . . .its just taking an awfully long time.
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by Sauron1: 6:54pm On May 01, 2009

They say you can't write down what you didn't read in an exam unless you cheat and ruggedman has run out of cheat moves.he has only one more move to make & he knows this like i know it.It ain't hard to see that ruggedy is in deep shit(excuse my french).mode is going hard at him,illbliss is dissing him subliminally,M.I is killing every beat in sight and jaffar & company have left him.it is 2009 & the rugged one has become irrelevant in the rap game,rugged records exist only on paper & nobody is wearing 20th september.so what is his next move?

This dude is an idiot. . . . . .
How can he say Ruggedman is no longer irrelevant in the Naija rap game??
Ok. . . . . .We can as well say Dr. Dre is no longer irrelevant since it's now TEN YEARS since his last album.
The internet has allowed nincompoops like this geezer(9jahiphop) to spew trumpery on the web space.

Storm records is not interested in him as they already have their hands full.he doesn't have a hot single so obaino didn't give him a deal.he won't sign under olu maintain (kentro) or eedris(lakreem) cos he already dissed them and they are now better off than him.ikechukwu is gravitating towards mohits which makes it impossible for him to go there.Am i the only one who thinks ruggedman is about to join kennis music,i saw this dude @ D1's birthday bash and with the way he was kissing keke & d1's ass all day.you wouldn't need a soothsayer to tell you he was begging for a record deal.i thought he hated them or couldn't stand the sight of them(i remember big bros & peace or war vividly incase y'all forgot).i know there is a thin line between love & hate but we have to draw the line somewhere.

Yet another heap of applesauce.
If Biggie n Pac were still alive today, they would be doing collabo together. How does that make em cowards or ass-lickers??
Jigga and Nasty Nas are now working together. Clef and Canibus called off their beef, etc.
Must this guy hurl rubbish to be famous?

How did ruggedman get to this point.if you ask me i will say ruggedy fell off in 3 phases.

1.Ehen pt 1:The major problem with dissing people is that you have to stay true to your words(keep it real) & you have to be extremely better than whoever you diss.sadly ruggedy does not fit this profile.ever since ruggedy made ehen pt 1 he has been steadily retrogresing.he never made ehen pt 2 & he couldn't even pull off a joint album with faze.Eedris has been waxing stronger ever since & olu maintain is living large courtesy of yahoozee so it is safe to say ehen pt 1 destroyed ruggedy more than his frenemies.

Olu Maintain is not a rapper. . . . . .Comparing Olu Maintain/Faze and fuckever to rugged man is folly.
Ehen part 1 was a hit song. . .Controversy sells.
Ruggedman capitalised on it and he made a name for himself in the wild habitat we know as Naija rap industry.

2.Ruggedy baba (sophomore album):Having only one hot song on an highly anticipated album is never a good look,infact it is totally unforgivable especially when you are claiming to be the best.ruggedy totally ethered himself on this one,he had his one & only chance to claim naija's rap throne & he lost it.

Rubbish.
Name 2 other rap albums in Nigeria that can stand toe to toe with Ruggedy Baba??

3.Modenine's deathblow:Let's not get carried away and overhype deathblow.it was more of an uppercut than a knockout.though ruggedy is on the ground,we have not counted to 10 yet.this is quite similar to sam peter vs vladimir,sam went into that fight without proper training & see what happened to him.the fact is ruggedy got too comfortable that he didn't see this coming.he still hasn't recovered from the blow enough to give mode a proper response.did i hear you say "banging"!!!.guy,ko banging si mi leti o, the hunter just became the hunted.

Ruggedman will not help Mode-9 sell records. . . . . .He has come out time n time again to say this.
To diss Mode-9 must be easier than learning the English alphabets. With a weak piece like 'Deathblow', any mediocre rapper will take Mode-9 apart.
Just because he is not replying mode-9 does not make Ruggedman a coward, asshole!!!

A lot of industry peeps dislike him cos he came into the game too easily & got too cocky.they say in the land of the blind,a one eyed man is king.with the emergence of exceptionally talented rappers on the naija rap scene.the public just realized that ruggedman was a one eyed prince and thus started his downward spiral into oblivion.

Which public??
You must mean half-witted Silver-backs like you!!!

Karma is a bitch and ruggedman is about to get bleeped,he has only one more move to make before time runs out.whatever he does next will determine a lot,in short it will determine everything.this might just be the beginning of the end for the rugged one.

You are a consummate idiot!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by rapjunkie(m): 7:18pm On May 01, 2009
i love nairaland! Sauron has come out swingin with the big guns! No messin about. Oya, 9jahiphop, any reply?
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by Krayola(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2009
haha, I never thought I would ever agree with Sauron. I have no idea what is happenin in the naija rap scene but that article or whatever it is just stunk of propaganda.
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by dejiariyo: 7:22pm On May 01, 2009
i actually just bought ruggedman september 20th wear but i learn they dont sell the head warmer anymore and i learned he signed 27 dancers to rugged records, so to me he is still relevant.
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by rapjunkie(m): 7:28pm On May 01, 2009
thats funny!, lol

@Deji

You wavin a red flag at sauron?
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by javalove(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2009
@sauron

u were pointless IMO !!!!!!

See, its bitter, but rug head is no more relevant in the naija rap scene. and plssssssss stop all these Dr dre and all 'dem rapper shit. Talk rug heada beg!!! Animal don catch hunter!!! Rap aint for rugged souls,

the writer has made valid points . . . cos all his points are true . . . if u cant ptove any of em wrong using naija as standardm den keep shut!!!

@topic

No one messes with the Spartan and goes free . . . He messed with an octopus . . . the man with nine lives . . . than man that has been true to his words !!!! The man that damn all consequences and stayed true to his style, game and passion!!!

Sauron, u wanna know who this man is . . .> Ho ask Jau Z or Talib Kweli or William of BEP who MODENINE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its over dawg!!!!!

I'm perching on a goldmine, y'all suck/
jubilating, when i seem to get stuck/
to make it is my destiny i dont believe in luck/
and i wud never be a target never be a sitting dog so/
pick on me all u want, u lil . . . /
and i m beva gonna be pooer broke and bumy/
teletubbies, who wud neva do the right thing/
their stupidity is freightning/
i pray they get struck down by thunder and lightining!!!!!!!!

Rug head has been struck!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by dejiariyo: 8:33pm On May 01, 2009
no not really am stating the obvious, and have u seen ruggedman banging videos french version and spanish version, man its banging, grab your copy nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by Sauron1: 8:50pm On May 01, 2009
javalove:

@sauron
u were pointless IMO !!!!!!

How so??

See, its bitter, but rug head is no more relevant in the naija rap scene. and plssssssss stop all these Dr dre and all 'dem rapper shit. Talk rug heada beg!!! Animal don catch hunter!!! Rap aint for rugged souls,

He is relevant. . . . . .unless you want to say Eminem is not relevant cos he went dark for some few years.

the writer has made valid points . . . cos all his points are true . . . if u cant ptove any of em wrong using naija as standardm den keep shut!!!

The writer is a dickrider. . . . . .
A classic asshole!!!

@topic
No one messes with the Spartan and goes free . . . He messed with an octopus . . . the man with nine lives . . . than man that has been true to his words !!!! The man that damn all consequences and stayed true to his style, game and passion!!!

Who is the Spartan??
If i hit the studio, i will put Modenine out of business. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sauron, u wanna know who this man is . . .> Ho ask Jau Z or Talib Kweli or William of BEP who MODENINE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its over dawg!!!!!

Modenine. . . . . .Can he even step to M.I.?
Modo's lyrics are not relevant in the Naija scene. . . . .The author of that piece of shit should know Ruggedman appeals to hiphop fans than Modo.

I'm perching on a goldmine, y'all suck/
jubilating, when i seem to get stuck/
to make it is my destiny i dont believe in luck/
and i wud never be a target never be a sitting dog so/
pick on me all u want, u lil . . . /
and i m beva gonna be pooer broke and bumy/
teletubbies, who wud neva do the right thing/
their stupidity is freightning/
i pray they get struck down by thunder and lightining!!!!!!!!

Rug head has been struck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are nursery rhymes. . . . . .
Gabrrrywl(Ofokasibe's apprentice) can do better than this.
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by javalove(m): 8:59pm On May 01, 2009
He is relevant. . . . . .unless you want to say Eminem is not relevant cos he went dark for some few years.

rug head aint eminem dawg and dey aint in d same category . . . h

The writer is a dickrider. . . . . .
A classic asshole!!!

well i still prefer that to ur over 1000 untruthful posts . . . those were facts!!!

Who is the Spartan??
If i hit the studio, i will put Modenine out of business. cheesy cheesy cheesy

U v been screming this for God knows aw long . . .mouth alone cannot do it . . .

Modenine. . . . . .Can he even step to M.I.?

MI cant stand modenine lyrically . . . most rappers pple say are berra dan 9 have better delivery than him not lyrics . . Modenine is still king,

Modo's lyrics are not relevant in the Naija scene. . . . .The author of that piece of shit should know Ruggedman appeals to hiphop fans than Modo.

Ehhen? U are sooo untruthful . . . rug head appeals to hip hop fans ke? maybe ur dumb types grin grin

These are nursery rhymes. . . . . .
Gabrrrywl(Ofokasibe's apprentice) can do better than this.

Post any rug head man lyrics that is better,
[quote][/quote]
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by pinkywall: 9:08pm On May 01, 2009
how do i post a question on this website please??
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by Sauron1: 9:26pm On May 01, 2009
javalove:

rug head aint eminem dawg and dey aint in d same category . . . h

They have the same comparable fan base.
Whatever Eminem can do in the States, Ruggedman can also do with equal measure.
They both have mad flava that burns down the airwaves unlike Mode-9.

well i still prefer that to ur over 1000 untruthful posts . . . those were facts!!!
U v been screming this for God knows aw long . . .mouth alone cannot do it . . .

What is factual in those asinine comments??
Can u read at all??
I have been screaming cos i can tell when a rapper is intelligent. . . .Mode9 does not belong in that category.
"Neck long like fowl. . . ." is simply moronic.

MI cant stand modenine lyrically . . . most rappers pple say are berra dan 9 have better delivery than him not lyrics . . Modenine is still king,

Psshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ehhen? U are sooo untruthful . . . rug head appeals to hip hop fans ke? maybe ur dumb types grin grin

Be smart, don't be a retard.
Ruggedman is more popular than Mode-9. Mode who??
He belongs to the category of Soulja Boy(Retards Attempting Poetry)!!!

Post any rug head man lyrics that is better,

"Dublin Wit Luv". . . . . .Go and listen to it.
Make sure you eat well before listening so your assimilation can be aided. grin grin
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by MeGaStReEt: 9:32pm On May 01, 2009
sometimes, if i dont have any important tin to do on net, i just stick to reading sport news,

@poster or whatever u call urself, you guys shld luk for sometin better to do and stop hatin on Somebody who have notin to lose

He is already a star wether u like it or not, even if u say those rubbish abt him, it doesnt change anytin, u r only wasting ur time, HE IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL RAP ARTISTE WE HAVE IN 9JA TODAY  chop am!!!

Mode9, anytim u guys tlk abt him i just laf, if im like make im sing Death Mortuary Blow 1000000 times, na for  im poket, anytime i go look for CD self, i kno dey c any of MODE9 cd, i enter 1 shop one  day person dey ask of MODE9, na im the seller tel am say that guy music kno dey move market. so hw MODE9 wan take make im money from d ROCK CORE wey im dey sing

ABEG MAKE UNA ADVICE AM WELL JORRR
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by dejiariyo: 10:02pm On May 01, 2009
MeGaStReEt:

sometimes, if i dont have any important tin to do on net, i just stick to reading sport news,

@poster or whatever u call urself, you guys shld luk for sometin better to do and stop hatin on Somebody who have notin to lose

He is already a star wether u like it or not, even if u say those rubbish abt him, it doesnt change anytin, u r only wasting ur time, HE IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL RAP ARTISTE WE HAVE IN 9JA TODAY  chop am!!!

Mode9, anytim u guys tlk abt him i just laf, if im like make im sing Death Mortuary Blow 1000000 times, na for  im poket, anytime i go look for CD self, i kno dey c any of MODE9 cd, i enter 1 shop one  day person dey ask of MODE9, na im the seller tel am say that guy music kno dey move market. so hw MODE9 wan take make im money from d ROCK CORE wey im dey sing

ABEG MAKE UNA ADVICE AM WELL JORRR]]

the guy broke in dey use infinity jeep? wow i wish i can be that broke as well or be as rich as ruggedman who has 2 ships and 5 jets.

did someone say ruggedman is popular than modenine? maybe in R.A ruggedman the american rapper cos nigerian ruggedman is known at times by jay z,nas,will i am and talib kweli  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by walttt(m): 12:43am On May 02, 2009
@ Sauron
So cos we think Rugged's got mass appeal, richer, more stacked n packaged n a better rapper compared to ur Mode 9, u say it appeals to dumb niggas like us, lissen, we dont like him not cos he dont spit well, but cos he thinks he's da best, n he aint even close, Talk bout Common or Mosdef coming out to lay claims to da Rap throne, i'd bleeping shank them meself b4 they got close.
u c dude, in the end, mass appeal counts, cos in the streets everyone be talkin bout dudes they see on tv and attend their shows, not one with a psychotic flow dat murders metaphors often n leaves u sayin, ok, his line r tight, so what? cos thr r no killer points in his flows, his rhymes r so boring n predictable, dats y even tho he did a song for ma club Arsenal, I STILL HATE HIM.
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by youngdee(m): 12:49am On May 02, 2009
Cant believe you guys are still hating on Rugged man, how come you dont want to accept the fact that he is better than modo or whatever his name is. You claim he is irrelevant and yet he rock more shows than modo, we  see him on our tv often than modo, he makes more money in this same rap game than modo so what fk are u saying

Just like 9ice said "omo na turn by turn, beg baba God make he reach your turn" yea, Rugged had his time on several occasions like when  he dropped ehen pt1, ruggedy baba and now banging.

The so called deathblow makes no hit on our radio and tv, ohh, sorry, he has no money to shoot a video for it, broke ass with one timberand, who is even wearing timberlands these days. Banging came out after deathblow and there is a video already, not just a video but an award winning video, you seem dem 20th sept wear in that video? I know haterz will say NO.

Every little kids on the street of naija knows rugged but not even 1/10 of them know modo, he's got no fame and no money and yet he claims he raps best. Even the likes of MI, Naeto and illbliss of yesterday are better than him cos they took their time to study naija hip hop before entering the game.

When Rugged yabbed him the last time about rapping using naija flavour, he changed, released cry in which we all know that was not he normally does, he gained a lil fame then now he is back to his "shigibigidi" and rap and he thinks dissing rugged is the next thing for him to do in order to blow, nahhhh, Rugged is to wise, no reply and his broke ass is all over the place trying to gain publicity but none for you man.

Rugged man ehen changed a lot of people he corrected cos I will not call that diss. You can see Eedris now rap good and clear, Rasqie no copy cat again and it was after then that Olu maintain thinks of writing his own song with copying and guess what happened, HE MADE IT BIG WITH YAHOOZE. So tell me may be  Rugged is not part of those that turn the life of Olu around.

I can go on and on men, Rugged is still better than the so called modo.
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by Nobody: 1:45am On May 02, 2009
jeff101:

Storm records is not interested in him as they already have their hands full.he doesn't have a hot single so obaino didn't give him a deal.he won't sign under olu maintain (kentro) or[b] eedris(lakreem) [/b]cos he already dissed them and they are now better off than him.

I swear I heard them on a track together.
Did this guy write this article in 2007??

jeff101:

Ha ha, joke article. What was the hot track??
Really?? one hot hiphop track abi na one hot Pop track??
The article is junk.
The mumu would have just written one sentence "I HATE RUGGEDMAN", we would have gotten the message.
Instead he went on a bitter opinionated rant.
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by javalove(m): 9:42am On May 02, 2009
The truth hurts . . . and whether you guys wanna lissen . . . RUG HEAD MAN IS LIVING ON PAST GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

It appears that most pple here on NL dont know jack about hiphop even the UNTRUTHFUL SAURON who loves to shy away from facts!!!

Rug head man WAS relevant and he is the laziest rapper i v ever heared of - dead of alive!!!!

Saying rug head rocks more shows than mode is a justification of the fact that rug head is living on past glory. TELL ME ANY MAJOR SHOW THAT RUG HEAD ROCKED IN THE LAST YEAR AND A HALF -None!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saying rug head got more doe than 9 is silly. I tot we were supposed to be comparing these cats on an intellectual level . . who is berra in rap, lyrics, delivery and all that rap entails. These guys are rappers for heaven sake and the amount they got in their respective bank accounts dont prove shit abput how god they both are.

I get so madddd when SAURON says rug head is lyrically sikcer than 9. I v heared dublin wiv love and the worst modenine lyrics is better than the whole track put together. One line of 9 equates to his whole album!!!!

And why do you guys always want to hang urselves whenever the facts about rug head are being revealed. His career has been a fluke . . .he's been pulling stunts wiv other pple's career and now there is no more stunt to pull . . . its game over for him . . .

AND WAS IT NOT THIS SAME RUG HEAD FOOLISH IDIOT who says he is a double edged sword that wont hesitate to slasj anyone who messes wiv him? NOW THAT THE MODE IS ARMED WITH THE 9, the yeye fool suddenly ran to the press to save his face!!! These are facts . . . they aint lies at all . . .

And he has not recovered from deathblow talkless of making a reply . . .

FINALLY, is it a crime for som1 to do anything for the love of it . . . Modenine is a source of inspiration to most underground cats here in naija . . . who are hell bent on keeping it as real as it should be, and still making cheedas . . .

With all the pressures from friends, all the diss tracks from foes and bloh posts from ever hating bloggers, MODENINE STILL ROCKS!!!!

HE IS THE MOST INTELLIGENT RAPPER TO EVER COME OUT OF NIGERIA AND HIS TRACK 'CONTRADICTION' IS THE BEST RAP SONG TO COME OUT OF AFRICA!!!!

ITS JAVALOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by khanye(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2009
I wont waste time on people who dont come direct
I'm known to name names, flog with a cain - Rugged (To Whom it may Concern)

Ruggedman is a Coward!
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by baslone: 10:43am On May 02, 2009
I had a large collection of CD's way back in the university. I used
to buy like 3/4 copies of any particular album because my peeps were
used to borrowing and not returning or stealing them. When I was finally
leaving and I was sharing out my CD's, I realized that I had 2particular
artiste nobody even bothered to take or steal.

MASTER P and MODE9.

I still have 3copies of the mode9 till date.-tear rubber.

Personally,there is nothing interesting about him.
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by javalove(m): 10:56am On May 02, 2009
baslone:

I had a large collection of CD's way back in the university. I used
to buy like 3/4 copies of any particular album because my peeps were
used to borrowing and not returning or stealing them. When I was finally
leaving and I was sharing out my CD's, I realized that I had 2particular
artiste nobody even bothered to take or steal.

MASTER P and MODE9.

I still have 3copies of the mode9 till date.-tear rubber.

Personally,there is nothing interesting about him.

most pple who aprc8 poetry do aprc8 modenine!!!

His lyrics , . . his wordplays metaphors and p-lines are the interesting things about him . . .

i think d greatest mistake mode ever made in his life is that he chose to be a nigerian cos if he wasnt, the same fools on NL wud be singing his praises . . . we beva aprc8 our own things . . .

And mode is more respected in south africa than even here in nigeria . . . A prophet is not known in his own home
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by dammiecool(m): 11:08am On May 02, 2009
@baslone
who do u expect to steal mode f9 album? d guy 2222 dry abegii
@java
when this blog did d analysis of naija best rapper without mode baboontundes name on d first ten,everbody saw u runnin around like chicken wey den cut hin neck grin grin grin grin n now u agree with dis cos its againt rugged, java let me ask u,
why do u always go insane
whenever u hear ruggedys name

@rapjunkie
bangin is not d first time rugged is apearin without head warmer u can check this videos
dublin with luv
konko jabale
oya -trybesmen(Ruggedy na d guy in front of shasa)
star quest(althou dat was after d failed death blow)
dis all i can remember 4 now but Ive seen Rugged on so many occasion without headwarmer
@all haters
Rugeddy is bangin bangin
if ure still hatin u get ur neck hangin hangin
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by dammiecool(m): 11:10am On May 02, 2009
@java
Stop makin noise u knows mode f9 in southafrica
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by rapjunkie(m): 12:00pm On May 02, 2009
dammiecool:

@rapjunkie
bangin is not d first time rugged is apearin without head warmer u can check this videos
dublin with luv
konko jabale
oya -trybesmen(Ruggedy na d guy in front of shasa)
star quest(althou dat was after d failed death blow)
dis all i can remember 4 now but Ive seen Rugged on so many occasion without headwarmer
@all haters
Rugeddy is bangin bangin
if ure still hatin u get ur neck hangin hangin

@dammiecool

which part of the video is ruggedy in? Ive watched it again and i cant see him! cheers!
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by dammiecool(m): 1:54pm On May 02, 2009
@rapjunkie
Rugged na d guy in front of shasa in oya video
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by WarfyBoy(m): 3:03pm On May 02, 2009
EVEN "GOATWARD" DEY CALL PERSON COWARD

MUMU SHA NEVER END
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by rapjunkie(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2009
dammiecool:

@rapjunkie
Rugged na d guy in front of shasa in oya video

cool.

do u know the year 'oya' was made?
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by ajekpaks(m): 5:39pm On May 02, 2009
I no go lie you una apart from cry the singles, wey we try see the pirated copy for this area wey I dey stay, I never take eye see any of Mode song or album, I dey hear im name well for nairaland and ah don try make ah get any of im work before I evaluate am, real gangster rating, for now na only rugged be the hottest rapper for hood, personally I dey feel Neato Chuko, and MI, I don hear that mode and will.i.am but na only once for one ajebutter house wey ah go grin grin
Re: Ruggedman - The Beginning Of The End by jeff101: 4:29pm On May 03, 2009
@ everyone

you are blowing this out of proportion,ruggedy fell off,no big deal.

9jahiphop is just too blunt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Music: D'banj - Why You Love Me Like That [DKM Album] DOWNLOAD / Music/dj LOGO / Hiphop Collabo Song on Silverbird Music Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.