Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,503 members, 7,861,440 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Should I Forgive And Take Her Back - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Forgive And Take Her Back (911 Views)

Children Of Woman Who Hired Assassin To Kill Her Husband: "Forgive Our Mum" / Advice: My Father Didn't Train Me In The University,should I Forgive Him? / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forgive And Take Her Back by Eddygourdo(m): 8:48am On Aug 29, 2015
After this incident, I always avoided any lady whose name starts from "L" with a plague, I remember in 2006 I was in my finals in the university and was dating that L-lady, I was called up by my father to come stay at home for the weekend and feed the dogs cos he had a business meeting to attend to, I sharpaly went and invited my girl come my papa house, boy was it magic, we did the do like rats on heat, from evening till morning from morning till evening and on Saturday evening haven just dismounted I heard a vehicle sound enter the compound, I heart leapt, I checked through the window and na my papa, jesus, dress up, get out, am naked now, where is my pant eddygourdo, all these were screamed while we scampered, my dad was at the door knocking, in order not to delay and raise suspicion I let him in with the girl still in the house, in fact his bedroom was opposite my bedroom where I hid the girl, I ran in and saw this silly lass doing her make up, I wan kill am, I wanted to sneak her out through the back door once I notice my dad is distracted, after warning her , my father came out and as the Lord will have it went towards the front door, I saw my chance, we tip toed out across the parlour before my mission was successful my father was about entering the parlour while we were both there na so I shout, daddy oh look at the window see that big snake (actually there was a snake.... Not that big though) hoping that distraction will allow her run, na so this girl shout, jesus I hate snakes, jesus eddygourdo it's very big, my father turn look inside parlour see girl wey carry bra for hand looking dishevelled and screaming in his parlour, na so he shout yekpa, my father was screaming (I couldn't discern if it's cos of the girl or the snake), the girl was screaming and calling my name removing any possibility of urs truly denying ever knowing her, na so I pick race, I noticed the girl joined me, my papa join am grab cutlass follow me, the snake might have joined in the race but I can't corroborate, anyway long story short, my entire kindred heard I turned my father's house to a brothel, I broke up with her while I was locked outside in attrition for my crimes etc, many years has passed (I wonder y she not married), she calling me back, begging me dat our love is made in Tokyo, I am single but not searching but I like them FWB things, should I forgive and remount my old reliable tested and trusted horse, no insults please
Re: Should I Forgive And Take Her Back by Cutehector(m): 8:53am On Aug 29, 2015
Loool yeah forgive her

Hahahhahahahha grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive And Take Her Back by agarawu23(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2015
jokes section pls......
Re: Should I Forgive And Take Her Back by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2015
You should come and take permission from me before sleeping with your wife when you get married you hear , yeye man

#No abuse pls-
Its apparent you knew you failed to make sense, so, why did you decide to make a fool af yoself

Smh 4 u o grin
Re: Should I Forgive And Take Her Back by Nobody: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2015
Lol... funny. Good for laughs on a Saturday morning, after environmental!

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive And Take Her Back by Eddygourdo(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
You should come and take permission from me before sleeping with your wife when you get married you hear , yeye man

#No abuse pls-
Its apparent you knew you failed to make sense, so, why did you decide to make a fool af yoself

Smh 4 u o grin
clap for urself, you just got ur morning pill of insulting a stranger, u read, u don't like it, u exit thread, and open urs, a phone or computer shouldn't make u insult ur elders
Re: Should I Forgive And Take Her Back by Eddygourdo(m): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2015
agarawu23:
jokes section pls......
man of infinite wisdom, I put am in family section, do ur worst

1 Like

Re: Should I Forgive And Take Her Back by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2015
Eddygourdo:
clap for urself, you just got ur morning pill of insulting a stranger, u read, u don't like it, u exit thread, and open urs, a phone or computer shouldn't make u insult ur elders
You shouldn't 've created a thread so controversial as this if you can't handle criticism(s) .But I was jez airing my view and dint mean to insult okay, I apologize if that embittered you. Aint tha type that pulls others down for cheap popularity wink
cool
Re: Should I Forgive And Take Her Back by Sandydayz(f): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2015
grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Desperate Woman Posed As Man Online To Trick Female Friend Into Having Sex / You Guys Just Need To Read This..... / Please Help Our Baby Win The Cussons Baby Competition 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.