Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Photos:5 Famous Celebrities That Banged Kim Kardashian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos:5 Famous Celebrities That Banged Kim Kardashian (1997 Views)

Famous Celebrities That 'allegedly' Banged Kim Kardashian / Famous Celebrities From Abia / Top 5 Famous Artistes Who Are Copy Cats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos:5 Famous Celebrities That Banged Kim Kardashian by Graciia: 9:49am On Aug 29, 2015
1.TJ JACKSON: TJ Jackson is the cousin of Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson. Jackson was also on ITV’s The Big Reunion. It was reported that TJ and Kim dated in high school and that he took her virginity when she was 14 years old

Read more at: http://www.wegist.com/2015/08/photos5-famous-celebrities-that-banged.html
Re: Photos:5 Famous Celebrities That Banged Kim Kardashian by Adatob(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Oya more! If it mak front page hala me
Re: Photos:5 Famous Celebrities That Banged Kim Kardashian by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Graciia:
1.TJ JACKSON: TJ Jackson is the cousin of Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson. Jackson was also on ITV’s The Big Reunion. It was reported that TJ and Kim dated in high school and that he took her virginity when she was 14 years old

Read more at: http://www.wegist.com/2015/08/photos5-famous-celebrities-that-banged.html
make I bend if I click that virus link.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

‘I Do Not Consider Tiwa Savage A Friend’ – Yemi Alade Opens Up / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Was Stunned By His Look - See Photo / Check Out This Portrait Of Kiss Daniel, Tiwa Savage And Ice Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.