Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

How Do I Apply For Patent Right? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How Do I Apply For Patent Right? (612 Views)

Blackberry Is Suing Facebook For Patent Infringement / Apple Lost The Patent Dispute In The Chinese Market Encourages Rivals / I Need A Good Patent Lawyer For My Wonderful Invention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Apply For Patent Right? by Dokitadotun: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2015
Pls my people i conceived an idea about an household product. From little research done there are potential customers. How do I go about this? In terms of production and patent right application? The product is an electrical appliance, small size though. Thank you.
Re: How Do I Apply For Patent Right? by chudidonas(m): 11:15am On Aug 29, 2015
Interesting. I will be glad to know too.

Can you help cc Lalasticlala ?
Re: How Do I Apply For Patent Right? by claycares: 1:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
Most Nigerians don't think like this nor see the need to patent inventions.

You need to draft a claim showing the process how the electrical equipment work. The claim must strictly cover all the process involved to give you complete right over that process. I'd advise you use a professional who's to sign a confidentiality agreement with you. Then apply for the patent to be registered at the patent office. I've done a couple of patent applications here in Nigeria and USPO.
Re: How Do I Apply For Patent Right? by Dokitadotun: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
claycares:
Most Nigerians don't think like this nor see the need to patent inventions.

You need to draft a claim showing the process how the electrical equipment work. The claim must strictly cover all the process involved to give you complete right over that process. I'd advise you use a professional who's to sign a confidentiality agreement with you. Then apply for the patent to be registered at the patent office. I've done a couple of patent applications here in Nigeria and USPO.
Thanks, pls how do I get this professional ? I won't mind chatting with you.
Re: How Do I Apply For Patent Right? by claycares: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dokitadotun:

Thanks, pls how do I get this professional ? I won't mind chatting with you.
Send me a PM. Let's start from there.
Re: How Do I Apply For Patent Right? by Dokitadotun: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2015
claycares:
Send me a PM. Let's start from there.
Thanks Clay cares, I have been trying to reach you via Pm but couldn't , may be it's from my side. Pls my email is Tindotng@gmail.com. If you want my mobile too. Or if you can send yours so that I can contact you.

(1) (Reply)

Mac Book Air In Abuja / Google Adsense Account For Sale / Brown New Infinix Hote Note 16+2gig For Sale N28,000 (in The Box Colour Gold)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.