Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Is It Advisable To Accept My Dad's Friend Request On Facebook? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Advisable To Accept My Dad's Friend Request On Facebook? (770 Views)

My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It / Why Do I Find It Hard To Accept My Wife's Good Advices?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Accept My Dad's Friend Request On Facebook? by autofreak2020(m): 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
It is over a year now that my dad sent me friend request on Facebook, this is a man that loves to poke into affairs of his sons at every slight opportunity. I started giving it a serious thought this morning, can he be offended by deleting his friend request or by not accepting his request at all?
Re: Is It Advisable To Accept My Dad's Friend Request On Facebook? by ishadfurnitures: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
Yeah
Re: Is It Advisable To Accept My Dad's Friend Request On Facebook? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2015
U do bad things that's why ur conscience won't allow u accept ur dad's friend request on fbk.

U must accept it oh! undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Accept My Dad's Friend Request On Facebook? by SUGARBEE(f): 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol. Except you wanna be monitored 24/7
Re: Is It Advisable To Accept My Dad's Friend Request On Facebook? by sylvar02(m): 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2015
[s]WHY NOT WHEN YOU AINT DOING ANYTHING BAD PUBLICLY ON FACEBOOK[/s]
Re: Is It Advisable To Accept My Dad's Friend Request On Facebook? by gaetano: 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
If it's Facebook I'm cool with it.

My family is on Facebook, that's exactly why I ran to Twitter so i misbehave as i want.
Re: Is It Advisable To Accept My Dad's Friend Request On Facebook? by victor2fresh(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2015
No dnt try it..he wil be judginq u at home based on ur posts nd selfies
Re: Is It Advisable To Accept My Dad's Friend Request On Facebook? by wisdomiskey(m): 1:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Is It Advisable To Accept My Dad's Friend Request On Facebook? by pharmagba: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Accept it. It great benefits is that it keeps you on you toes, what you can't show off in front of your dad is not worth the right showing it to the whole world. About poke nosing let him ask all his question, give him your candid answer but respectably. Don't be afraid to let him know the real you,
Re: Is It Advisable To Accept My Dad's Friend Request On Facebook? by keishablack(f): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2015
Lol...Ur dad though. Accept his request and Say goodbye to freedom on Facebook

(1) (Reply)

Habits Or Attitudes You Compromised Due To Marriage. / Whats Wrong With This Wedding Pic? / Is It Proper For House Wives To Be Placed On Monthly Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.