Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,252 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG (40702 Views)

Black Panther In UNILAG Final Year Medical Exam Question (photo) / Monitor Lizard Killed Now In UNILAG (Photos) / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by oc2fish: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
I know otherwise Madam. If you were harassed this would have being a time to give name to the so called lecture. I am tired of people trying to protect a culprits. Well i can see the Unilag girls aggressively harassing the poor lecturers.

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by pejuswt: 8:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
So long A̶̲̥̅ letter joor! Anyway,that's not A̶̲̥̅ news,most ladies face sexual harrasment all over.
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by mu2sa2: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
nollyway:
The problem here is dat the gist is too long grin grin
No, you're the problem - you who're too lazy to read the post but want to comment on the same post. Since you didn't read the post, why comment on it?
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by arabianights: 2:32am On Aug 30, 2015
oneda:
Rape if I am asked have not really increased a lot but media have given it a hype these days.

really?please educate us on how you arrived at this and your statistics.
Re: Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG by doll912(f): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=oneda post=37459909]Rape if I am asked have not really increased a lot but media have given it a hype these days. [/quote

Go to the hospitals and see. My neighbor works in general hospital igando.... Shes always asking me and my sisters to be careful ....It's just that most people are afraid and ashamed to speak up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady / 3 English Errors You Shouldn’t Be Making In 2016 / University Of Ibadan Student Makes Good Grades After Horrific Accident - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.