Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,079 members, 7,838,721 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams (22292 Views)

292 Of 343 Biochemistry Students Of Ambrose Alli University,fail Their Exams / LAUTECH Shut Down, Jambites Not Allow To Write Their Exams (Photos) / Students Write Their Exams On The Floor In Akwa Ibom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by onunwa21(m): 4:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
I didn't buy his textbook.
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by IceDude(m): 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2015
I dont give excuses, i havent failed before and i will never fail IJN cool

1 Like

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by SUGARBEE(f): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
congrats na. That means you were a 1st class candidate
Lol... The Lord is my strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by darlenese(f): 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
mkpo ase aba o. Youre blessed your right. But a situation where you just lied is where am doubting

If the blessing of God in my life makes me sound like a liar, then may his name be praised forever .

Bro I didn't fail any course in the university , I never had any missing script

GodsGrace#
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
darlenese:

If the blessing of God in my life makes me sound like a liar, then may his name be praised forever .

Bro I didn't fail any course in the university , I never had any missing script

GodsGrace#
congratulations. My dear am so happy for you

1 Like

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by darlenese(f): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
congratulations. My dear am so happy for you

Thanks
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Damselnoni(f): 4:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
lolz. Remind me of my neighbour,she repeated pry5 then and her grand mum was so pissed with her. when asked why she failed she was like'oju dun teacher wa ni,teacher wa ma lo igo ko kin riran Dada'.(my teacher uses glasses,which result in him recording mark that wasnt mine)

1 Like

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
lol wetin man go do? E be like say since my head no sabi book. I go become apprentice go learn work
grin
Seun dey recruit supermods o. Hope you don apply?
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by valmunich(m): 4:42pm On Aug 29, 2015
lol, who gives a hoot about your grades in this house

They're just after what you're gonna graduate with, no time for the trivialities you stated OP cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Godsonkemz(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2015
That they were watching championship finals or world cup finals
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by otabuko(m): 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
I remember back then in the federal University of agriculture makurdi.
There was this lecturer that took us mth111.
Runour had it that if you didn't buy this man's textbook that was worth 1500# then, na big Fyou go carry.
On further inquiry, it was said that this man graduated with a third class, that's why he was a sadist.
Students and fabooz tho grin
But they said in every rumour there's an atom of truth... I knew a certain lecturer in acc department in my school that actually graduated with a third class, you'd never make an A or B in his course..

1 Like

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by iceblige(m): 5:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Dad is like Crazyclown and m ADe,so imagine what happens next...what excuse

Igbaju dat resets destiny

1 Like

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Jexyme(f): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
When students fail exams they say 'He/she' failed me........

But when they pass they say 'I' passed.

Who is fooling who? Lols

1 Like

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lolz, on the contrary, any serious average student can excel in the university. It's really no big deal.

1 Like

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Lescott7(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2015
MrPeterson:
. U must be high on paracetamol, why can't u find another sch and use.Born fool
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by lovely17(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2015
lazy nigerian students

1 Like

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by angelofurlife: 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol mass failure is my life saver

1 Like

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by obaty(f): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
you didn't give me money to buy handouts,
I was sick,
the teacher set what he didn't teach us
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 30, 2015
offspec:
grin
Seun dey recruit supermods o. Hope you don apply?
him go fit pay me well? I don see people rushing for the job. The amount of e-mail messages from nairalanders to seun begging him for the supermod jobs go let you know say unemployment na heavy task for Buhari
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 30, 2015
angelofurlife:
Lol mass failure is my life saver
chai you don fail tire if na him de save you
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 30, 2015
obaty:
you didn't give me money to buy handouts, I was sick, the teacher set what he didn't teach us
exactly
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by angelofurlife: 4:41am On Aug 30, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
chai you don fail tire if na him de save you
, noooo I have never repeated a class in my entire life, my family always want to see something better and so I give them that " hmmm so many people failed o, infact I one of those that performed well" that is it.
Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by haytripple(m): 7:13am On Aug 30, 2015
Parents are the that lies most cos they will tell u that when they were in skul,they always came first..bt icome to think of it,if every of them came first,na who they come last for class
Bt as for my mama,I saw the award she received in skul bt I don't knw of my papa

1 Like

Re: 5 Excuses Students Give To Their Parents When They Fail Their Exams by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
him go fit pay me well? I don see people rushing for the job. The amount of e-mail messages from nairalanders to seun begging him for the supermod jobs go let you know say unemployment na heavy task for Buhari
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AAUA Increases School Fee From 25k+ To 120k+ / What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? / 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.