Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Inter-tribal Relationships - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Inter-tribal Relationships (25022 Views)

Igbo Men And Inter- Tribal Marriage / Advantages And Disadvantages Of Inter-tribal Marriage / Should Inter-tribal Marriages Be Encouraged? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by Radiant(f): 10:04pm On Oct 09, 2006
Sista:

@Radiant
White people would never had a chance to treat me or my people any kind of way if they did not force their way into the continent of Africa.
You sound so stupid, to subjest such a thing.
White people are justified in how they have killed, colonized, stole and enslaved is basically what you you just admitted to.
I knew you were that type of person, that is why I distinguished the type you may be when I asked you to explain to me what Somegirl was trying to do.
So I have become stupid now? Na wa o!

If you really liked your continent, why are u in the US?
Listen, you have no point whatsoever and believe me, you better thank ur stars for the white people.Take it or leave it!
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 09, 2006
@laudate

liked the examples

encouraging
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by sweetlove(m): 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2006
Sista:

@Sweetlove

It is always a pleasure to hear your wonderful words of poetry. i know you are trying to get to me with your poetry.

I must say, it's working wink

My Dear,what Can I say? You Made me Laugh and i am Happy you Are My friend.
I've met so many people as I've traveled through life's way,
but you've become more dear to me  with each passing day.

You always lift my spirit ike a touching work of art and bring much hope and joy
to my lonely heart.
You're like a precious lily, so wonderful and fair, filling each day of my life with beauty, warm and rare.

And I'll think of you this springtime where the gentle waters flow and every time I pass a meadow
where the springtime flowers grow

there's a special quality about you.  You have a magical way of reaching inside me
and filling my heart with hope and happiness. You make me feel like I can accomplish anything.
Thank you, friend.  I couldn't get by without you.
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by Sista(f): 12:55am On Oct 10, 2006
@Radiant

If you really liked your continent, why are u in the US?

That, is what I am trying to get you and all the other fools to see. I would love to live somewhere in Africa but people like you do not advocate black unification so if I went back to Africa, I would not be accepted by my people. white man screwed it all up. He has mad it so that my own people refer to me as an Akata. Also, I don't see you any continent born Africans why are they leaving Africa and relocating to places like Europe, Asia and the USA if they love their continent so much. Isn't it interesting how I am trying to get to Africa and they are running from Africa? I can only say this to that. The white man is also behind that.

Listen, you have no point whatsoever and believe me, you better thank your stars for the white people.Take it or leave it!

I better be thankful to white people? White people are the devil, not all of them but most of them. I will never be thankful to the stars for white people. I will never thank them for enslaving my people. I will never thank white men for raping my foremothers and placing unwanted white seeds into their wombs. I will never thank the stars for White people indirectly taking over Africa colonizing them and pitting Africans against each other. I will never thank whitey for causing me to reside in a place that is foreign to me. What kind of idiot are you? You have shown that you have no heart and no compassion for what me and my people have gone trhough, you should be very happy with your self.

You are just as nuts as the rest of them and from your profile, I know you are white person. Either that or you are a brainwashed black person.
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by Sista(f): 1:02am On Oct 10, 2006
@Sweetlove

there's a special quality about you. You have a magical way of reaching inside me
and filling my heart with hope and happiness. You make me feel like I can accomplish anything.
Thank you, friend. I couldn't get by without you.

Sweets, I appreciate you testing all this beautiful poetry on me but if you keep posting your nice poems in here, you may get some trouble with publishing rights.
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by BrownEyes4(f): 1:12am On Oct 10, 2006
@Sista

Why do you get worked up over conversations with people who dont want to listen? You have to be patient as not everyone will wake up at the same time. When their time comes then they will understand, until then just say your piece and stay silent.

I personally dont feel the Caucasians 'saved' me in fact i know we saved them but have not been given credit where due. In fact you will find many Africans believe they cannot live without the Caucasians because they are not aware of our greatness.
Instead of talking about the Caucasians, you should try to educate them about our history as many believe our history began when the Caucasians came and 'civilised' us.
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by Sista(f): 1:20am On Oct 10, 2006
@To All

I understand what you're trying to fight, but the black community don't suffer only this problem. It's a problem the world  including whites, Asians and Arabs face too.

We cannot all stand each other 'cause we are different people!!!

This is the BS only white people try to push.

The only one on this planet who has shown their self to be different is white people. They are the only ones who travel around the world to commit atrocity's on people of color. No person of color has ever tried to colonize Europe or Enslave Europe's native occupants. White people are the only ones who lack color (melanin), making them unable to create Black and brown baby's.  All groups of people on this planet have melanin except for white people. This means white people are the total opposite of everyone else. White people are the only ones who are different. White people are the minority but, they make it a point to distinguish everyone else from each other. Lets talk about how different white people are from every race (besides white) and ethnic group on this planet.

Asians, Arabs, Native Americans, Indians, Africans and Aborigines. All of these people have melanin, they are people of color. You know what else these people have in common? They have all had run ins with the white people which led to mass killings, beatings, slavery, rape, stealing of land, colonization and the list grows. None of these people ever went to Europe and did any of these things to white people.

That is the truth. You can get mad and angry with me, but madness and anger will not get rid of the truth.
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by Sista(f): 1:31am On Oct 10, 2006
@Browneyes

Why do you get worked up over conversations with people who don't want to listen?

I do this because of the observers. Even if the person I am talking to is not listening, the observers are. I would like for them to learn also. Through my persistants, they (the observers) will grow courage.

You have to be patient as not everyone will wake up at the same time. When their time comes then they will understand, until then just say your piece and stay silent.

If you go back and read. Radiant spoke to me first because she read something I wrote that she had a problem with. I can't help that I respond to those I see need responding to. Plus there is a method to my madness grin

I personally don't feel the Caucasians 'saved' me in fact i know we saved them but have not been given credit where due. In fact you will find many Africans believe they cannot live without the Caucasians because they are not aware of our greatness.

I know we saved them and you know we saved them but they (white people) will never admit that. And brainwashed black people think that white people saved us.

Instead of talking about the Caucasians, you should try to educate them about our history as many believe our history began when the Caucasians came and 'civilised' us.

Oh, but I have tried. The only way black people and white people will ever be able to begin to bridge the gap is to keep it real and be sincere about change. White people don't like it when people tell them the truth about their self, they especially don't like black people telling them the truth. You see what somegirl tried to pull? Then when I caught her in the act, not able to help her self being that she is white, she then tried to do an Asian on me. She tried to pretend like I misunderstood her because her English is not good.
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by BrownEyes4(f): 1:41am On Oct 10, 2006
@Sista

Radiant and Somegirl are white?

Asians engaged in the enslavement of Africans before the Caucasians. If you look at the Caste system, Asians regard Africans as untouchables. Asians enslaved Europeans at some point but due to the Europeans barbaric nature they were never enslaved again by other races.

Oh by the way Africa is being recolonised again and looks like nothing is being done about it. That is why i urge Africans to accept one another and help build a stronger nation. i.e stop the mixing of genes and learn to love the kinky hair, chocolate skin and luscious lips.
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by Sista(f): 2:06am On Oct 10, 2006
@Browneyes

Radiant and Somegirl are white?

I know for sure Somegirl is white but I can only speculate from Radiants profile and the things she says, she is also white or a brainwashed black.

Asians engaged in the enslavement of Africans before the Caucasians. If you look at the
Caste system, Asians regard Africans as untouchables. Asians enslaved Europeans at some point but due to the Europeans barbaric nature they were never enslaved again by other races.

My point was, white people go all over the world, they want the world to see them as God.

Thank you for that information though. My understanding was the caste system was for Dark skin Asians not African descendants. Could you lead me to where you got your info from on that? Because I researched that fully, at least I thought I did. Always willing to learn so please enlighten me some more and show me where you got your info from on the Asian casting system.

Oh by the way Africa is being recolonised again and looks like nothing is being done about it. That is why i urge Africans to accept one another and help build a stronger nation. i.e stop the mixing of genes and learn to love the kinky hair, chocolate skin and luscious lips.

Although certain parts of Africa supposedly received independence, it never seemed like it did. In my opinion, they never came up from under colonization. Anytime white Christan missionary's continued to go to Africa, White people never had the intensions on leaving Africans alone.

It's called spiritual enslavement, when your oppressor becomes your deity.
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by mochafella(m): 2:06am On Oct 10, 2006
Sista:

You are just as nuts as the rest of them and from your profile, I know you are white person. Either that or you are a brainwashed black person.
Sista:

I know for sure Somegirl is white but I can only speculate from Radiants profile and the things she says, she is also white or a brainwashed black.
erm Sista, can u stop increasing the population of the enemy with your mouth. On this thread alone you have already done.

Blacky - 2
Whitey + 2

Mind yaself ooo angry. By the time you are done there will be nobody left to unify. grin
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by Sista(f): 2:23am On Oct 10, 2006
@Mochafella

Mind yaself ooo . By the time you are done there will be nobody left to unify.

You so funny Mocha!

@Browneyes

You should go and take a look at what Radiant said to me on the first page, you would think she was all for Black unification, but if you read on, you will see how her true colors quickly came out.

Follow and read the conversation between Somegirl Radiant and me. You will see something very interesting.
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by BrownEyes4(f): 2:24am On Oct 10, 2006
@Sista

I will get back to you with references on the caste system. There was a documentary on British tv about how asians viewed the 'Blacks' basically they had no respect for us whatsoever. There was a time when they didnt touch your hand whilst giving you change due to their beliefs.

Dark skinned Asians are the south eastern asians who have not been mixed with Aryan or Caucasian blood, they are known as Dravidians who were descendants of Africans.
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by Sista(f): 2:41am On Oct 10, 2006
@Browneyes

Dark skinned Asians are the south eastern asians who have not been mixed with Aryan or Caucasian blood, they are known as Dravidians who were descendants of Africans.

Now I did read something bout that in the book "Blacked out Through White Wash" But what I read was, the casting system was a white influence introduced to Asians. From what I read, a long time ago, Asians knew they were the descendants of Africans, it showed in their art. They had statues of people with Nappy hair and wide noses with wide lips but the statues also had these Dravidian features as far as the eyes were concerned. At one time, Asians even worshipped a black Buddha.

But until the introduction of the casting system by whites, this is when Asians began to not like who they were, discriminating against who they came from, Darker skinned Asians. Sound familiar?

If you notice, no one does casting better than white people. Just look at the world, white people have created a world wide casting system.

Did you see what I said about melanin? Melanin has a lot to do with this subject.
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by BrownEyes4(f): 2:43am On Oct 10, 2006
ok i read the posts

Maybe they have not experienced racism yet,

While i find some Caucasians are ok to engage with on a daily basis, i dont feel the urge to get intimate with them. I am strongly attracted to African men, the darker the berry the sweeter the juice.
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by mochafella(m): 2:47am On Oct 10, 2006
Brown-Eyes:

I am strongly attracted to African men, the darker the berry the sweeter the juice.

Hmmmm, oh really cheesy. How dark? grin
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by BrownEyes4(f): 2:52am On Oct 10, 2006
Yes today Asians are heavily influenced by the caste system. They even bleach as much as the Africans. If only Africans knew what Melanin was all about, That is why the Caucasians need to mix with us. Even the British Royal family has strands of African DNA running through them enabling them to survive through their interbreeding.

@Mocha

Like i said the darker the berry, wink
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by Sista(f): 2:57am On Oct 10, 2006
@Browneyes

While I find some Caucasians are ok to engage with on a daily basis, i don't feel the urge to get intimate with them. I am strongly attracted to African men, the darker the berry the sweeter the juice.

I am attracted to African men as well, no man can take their place. I have to be clear about what I mean when I say African man, I mean African people all over the world.

I also do not care about being intimate with white men nor do I care for intimate female bonding conversation with white women. I brought this part up because I am not sure why you said the intimate part about white people? I am thinking it may have to do with my talking to Radiant or Somegirl. i may be wrong but If I am tell me.

PS, when you said you read the post, were you talking about the post I said to go back and look at?

now I'm really not sure if you were responding to me undecided
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by mochafella(m): 3:00am On Oct 10, 2006
Brown-Eyes:

Like i said the darker the berry, wink
u sure? shocked. Isn't it a little weird to only see white teeth smiling back on a pitchblack night?
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by chinani(f): 3:05am On Oct 10, 2006
mochafella:

u sure? shocked. Isn't it a little weird to only see white teeth smiling back on a pitchblack night?
What's 'weird' about it? Isn't that your own reflection? cool
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by Sista(f): 3:05am On Oct 10, 2006
@Browneyes

If only Africans  knew what Melanin was all about,  That is why the Caucasians need to mix with us. Even the British Royal family has strands of African DNA running through them enabling them to survive through their interbreeding.

Yes, Melanin is also the reason why white women Adore black men so much. White women want brown baby's. Outside of the fact that they also want that black love. Nothing is better than black love. White men, same thing. I wouldn't mind them wanting our men if they had men that we wanted grin White men are so tongue Not just in looks but in their psycholgy as well shocked

It is so clever how white people pretended to be hating us all these years, now they subtly send out messages that they accept us and we fall for it not realizing it was a set up from the beginning. White people always wanted to be with black people but due to their fear of rejection do to lack in melanin, they forced their way into our lives. The result is, black people now hate their self and they feel that white people are doing them a favor to even want to be bothered with them, now black people willingly sacrifice their self for white people. Verses a forced sacrifice.
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by BrownEyes4(f): 3:09am On Oct 10, 2006
I went back and read the posts on this thread.

I was trying to say being able to interact with Caucasians without swapping bodily fluids doesnt make one a racist.
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by BrownEyes4(f): 3:12am On Oct 10, 2006
mochafella:

Now i know you are joking.

@ Sista

Have you read the 'The Isis Papers'?
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by mochafella(m): 3:16am On Oct 10, 2006
chinani:

What's 'weird' about it? Isn't that your own reflection? cool
I wouldn't know, seems like you have some experience in that regard. lipsrsealed

Brown-Eyes:

She probably has them in soft and hard cover, on CD, framed and hanging all over her home. grin
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by Sista(f): 3:21am On Oct 10, 2006
@Browneyes

I was trying to say being able to interact with Caucasians without swapping bodily fluids doesnt make one a racist.

Oh yes of course.

But don't be caught saying that because you will still be view as a racist, take it from sista grin

I swear, people just use the word racist so casually, they don't really know what a racist is.
Asian people are admired, and not looked at as racist, and they on a large scale will not marry or date outside their race.

Tell those casual users of the word racist what white racist people did during Jim Crow and slavery. Black people were not even considered Human, do you hear me! They don't know what racist people do. People like my self, as I said before, I do discriminate against white people but discrimination is just a form of critical thinking. My critical thinking allows me to see whitey for who he and she is, and the truth is the truth. But racist people, they have the power to make the lives of the people miserable by using the power they have. Me, I don't have no power like that, all I got is my mouth grin And if I had the power, being that I am a black person, it is naturally not in my nature to do to white people what they have done to me and my people.
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by Sista(f): 3:29am On Oct 10, 2006
@Browneyes

I read some of it that book, not all of it. I had a slight problem with that book but I read enough to see where she was going. I fully agreed with the psychology of white people that was being talked about in that book. That book is what I used to parallel with Melanin. White people are studying Melanin a lot these days you know?

The "Isis Papers" has made me look at white people from a psychological perspective. White people have been looking at black people from a psychological perspective without taking into account what they did to black people. It's about time white people be objective about who they are and why they do what they do. Some man, a white man wrote a book on white people and their psychology, when I get a hold of th title of that book I will let you know. In that book, that white man tells the truth.
I saw skimages of the book in a visual documentary that was presented.
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by BrownEyes4(f): 3:48am On Oct 10, 2006
As long as long as there is MTV Base, Africans will always suffer from self hate. The Caucasians started this snowball effect and we as Africans have no intention of bringing it to a stop.

I find it so distasteful and ignorant when my Caribbean friends diss men from the continent of Africa because of their dark skin and African accent. Simply slavery mentality with the field negro vs the house negro whilst in Africa we have cultures vs cultures. Before the Europeans came over, what did people do if they could not find anyone compatible to settle down with? Somehow i dont think they decided to settle with the Asians.

Sista:

@Browneyes

But don't be caught saying that because you will still be view as a racist, take it from sista grin

Well when people look at what happened to Stephen Lawrence and Anthony Walker amongst many others, they will realise what a racist is.

Anthony Walker got a pickaxe in his head because he was walking the streets with his girlfriend who happened to be white.
Stephen Lawrence got stabbed numerous times by a white racist gang just for being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Should i even begin to talk about the police force who stop and search African men at every given opportunity and a few good men have even died in their custody, the latest victim, Frank Ogboru who was here on holiday.

Broken down

White Racism not only entails keeping other other races from progressing in the world but also killing other races simply for being non white.

Sista,
tell me have you killed any Whites for being white?
Have you prevented a white person from achieving their goals in life simply because you are in the position to do so?
If so Shame on you
If not, you are certainly not a racist.

With that i have to love ya and leave ya.

Nite. kiss hugs
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by Sista(f): 4:00am On Oct 10, 2006
@Browneyes

Sista,
tell me have you killed any Whites for being white?
Have you prevented a white person from achieving their goals in life simply because you are in the position to do so?
If so Shame on you
If not, you are certainly not a racist.

With that i have to love ya and leave ya.

Nite.   hugs

Nite and hugs to you to sister.

Oh no, would not even do those things to white people, I am black African decent black and naturally, doing things like that to any kind of person is just not in my heart or nature.

I tell you what I would do though if I had the power.  I would make Pan-Africanism a reality, instead of something that is just talked about.

What do you think, do you think the Pan-Africanism movement will ever start and succeed? I believe a long time ago when Pan- Africanism first came on the seen. Some African Americans and Afro Caribbeans, they relocated back to Africa and they now reside in Sierra Leone, unfortunately they were only a hand full and by now, they are probably trying to get back to America or Europe, like the rest of the Africans.
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 10, 2006
mr segun2003

u can start the unity process by telling the average yoruba man to stop being tribalistic and become nationalistic, because they r so quick  to resort to saying "omo ibo ni" they would prefer to deal with u as a membr of a tribe than as an individual. infact i have a frined about to get married to a rivers girl he is yoruba and his mother thinks every body after the niger to the east or south are all ibos

the averag ibo man will tell the yorubas sold them out during the war and still could notbe trusted(most probably they are lilly livered)  and in reality most still cannot be trusted as at today

the hausas we think are dumb are even more ina world of their own because they consider the ibos  as infidels most probably the way arabs see the jews, if u say it is a lie then how come when there is any small internatinal crisis they look for the nearest ibo man to kill and tell u it is a religious riot can't they kill other tribes for once?

and for the whitty
sista and browneyes i really give it up to u cos i sure feel u any day. the white man have brain washed a lot of blacks to even forget that they r blacks infact i so pity those nigerians and soem carribeans that are whitty wannna bees cos the white man would dump u after he is thru with u
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by Radiant(f): 8:29am On Oct 10, 2006
lmao @sista abeg don't give yourself HBP because of my posts. You upset I don't agree with you nemore? lmao

Well, there's no need to argue with you. One thing you have to accept in this life is, There's always a price for every prize and you can't eat your cake and have it.[/b]I'm sorry dear. My heart bleeds for Africa too especially for Nigeria. Besides,[b] I don't have to be black or white to want peace in Africa .It's only human to fight for peace

You're not the only Nigerian or African living in the US so why are you not accepted by your people?
This one has to do with your personality I guess.

You're fighting for unification while you're in the US eh? Smart ass. Why don't you break the bonds of rejection and go back to Nigeria and do your campaign. I'm sure it will make more sense than trying to make a point on Nairaland.

Cheers!
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by 4Play(m): 8:49am On Oct 10, 2006
@Sista
It is amazing how many people like u who always condemn Caucasians but still want to live among them.Why don't u just move back to an African country.That way u will save urself the problem of seeing Caucasians

U mentioned earlier that it is only the White man who goes to conquer people of other races.Presumably the Jihads waged on Europe in the 11th Century by Muslim Turks and Arabs escaped ur mind.Or maybe u forget that North Africa was not Arabic till they were conquered by the Arabs and in many cases the local population wiped out.What is happening in Sudan today?

Who can forget the many wars of conquest launched by Africans agianst each other prior to any contact with White people.

Like I said earlier,u can't fight racism with racism cos u are descending to the level of the people u despise.
If u can not deal with that ,the option of relocation to Africa remains open
Re: Inter-tribal Relationships by maxell(f): 9:13am On Oct 10, 2006
4 Play:

@Sista
It is amazing how many people like u who always condemn Caucasians but still want to live among them.Why don't u just move back to an African country.That way u will save yourself the problem of seeing Caucasians

@4play

Good Point.

4 Play:

U mentioned earlier that it is only the White man who goes to conquer people of other races.Presumably the Jihads waged on Europe in the 11th Century by Muslim Turks and Arabs escaped your mind.Or maybe u forget that North Africa was not Arabic till they were conquered by the Arabs and in many cases the local population wiped out.

@4play

The problem with Sista is that, she hates whites too much to see the wrongs committed by non-whites. In her response to you, I guarantee she will either accuse you of not being knowledgeable, intelligent, being pro-white or even being white, or go completely off topic by completely misinterpreting what you have written. She can also resort to giving non-pertinent lectures.

Watch. You will see. 

4 Play:

Like I said earlier,u can't fight racism with racism because u are descending to the level of the people u despise.

Excellent point @4play. You really see her for who she is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown / Meet Felix A. Mujakperuo: A Rtd Major General Who Is Now A First Class King / Photos From The 2015 Sango Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.