Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! (39961 Views)

Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma / Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards / Top 10 Nigerian Artistes With The Biggest Endorsements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
Do you Want to have a Good Laugh by listening to Nigerian Music.??
These Artistes are the ones you should listen to.i guaranteed you will definitely smile after Listening to one or two of their tracks.

1) Seriki - The former alapomeji act and Indigenous rapper is one of the most hilarious Rappers in the industry.One may have no choice than to giggle at one or two lines of any of his Tracks.
Lines Like " Money speaking keep quiet.now am eating balanced diet. I have killed chicken. The intestine is in the kitchen .

2) Falz- The Lawyer Turn Rapper is known for his hilarious Skits which as come to bear in his style of music and delivery.With a deliberately funny accent and hilarious lines,you will definately have a good laugh
Listening to tracks like Marry Me.Ello Bae.jamb question remix and Karishika.

3) Vic O - The Self acclaimed King of Rap coincidentally is also a Comedian. So one may not surprised he incorporated comedy into his Style of Rap and Lyrics. " I killed the beat and Cook it for my fans to eat " ..Tracks like After Party .Meek Mill / Drake and many other tracks will surely make u roll on d ground with laughter.

4) Dbanj - Since His Departure from Mo hits.Dbanj has become funnier and More hilarious with his Music. .With lines like " Ma gbe coast to coast..and dont tell me you want to eat nandos "..
I show am d Koko she show me the Rodo .Shoprite no be leventis..Dbanj had always Stated he was an entertainer and not a musician.

5) Mr Raw - Mr Raw Nwane. .one of The Pioneers of Igbo indigeous Rapper is another rapper ,you cant do without smiling and even laughing at most of his Lyrics.With well delivered lines and Witty lyrics, Mr Raw Lines are relaxed.Well delivered and Sure to keep you entertained from tracks like obodo,spiritual conji etc

Notables

Sina Rambo
All nollywood actresses and actors turned singers.

10 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by SUGARBEE(f): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
Gosh Falz lyrics are hilarious

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

34 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by vizkiz: 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
emma oh my God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Deejavuu(f): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
That vic o guy is fuccking annoying. .Mtchewww

I like falz cool

12 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by ThePeacemaker(m): 2:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Lol......Before readinq, I knew Falz the BAHD(Brilliant and Highly Dinstictive Guy) would make the list (In Falz's voice) : Oluwa abeqi shine ur light make I no qo jam the ones wae dae fly for niqht...........................Don't qet it twsisted it's not like am desperate, I just have a life plan and it's qetting late.......... Even Bola wae no fine sef, she don enqaqe............I'm just lookinq for a regular funke or Dolapo

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
1) Seriki

2) Falz Falana

3)Vic O

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
1) Dbanj
2) Mr Raw
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
1) Dbanj
2) Mr Raw

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by 2dice(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2015
Gimme Seriki and Falz all day...
*Diss guys be Yam ...you can always Fvvvck with Dem* grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
phyn0

3 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
That Seriki na Case ..Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Rotimi47: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Iamsynord:
These Artistes are the ones you should listen to.i guaranteed you will definitely smile after Listening to one or two of their tracks.

1) Seriki - The former alapomeji act and Indigenous rapper is one of the most hilarious Rappers in the industry.One may have no choice than to giggle at one or two lines of any of his Tracks.
Lines Like " Money speaking keep quiet.now am eating balanced diet. I have killed chicken. The intestine is in the kitchen .

2) Falz- The Lawyer Turn Rapper is known for his hilarious Skits which as come to bear in his style of music and delivery.With a deliberately funny accent and hilarious lines,you will definately have a good laugh

3) Vic O - The Self acclaimed King of Rap coincidentally is also a Comedian. So one may not surprised he incorporated comedy into his Style of Rap and Lyrics. " I killed the beat and Cook it for my fans to eat " ..Tracks like After Party .Meek Mill / Drake and many other tracks will surely make u roll on d ground with laughter.

4) Dbanj - Since His Departure from Mo hits.Dbanj has become funnier and More hilarious with his Music. .With lines like " Ma gbe coast to coast..and dont tell me you want to eat nandos "..
I show am d Koko she show me the Rodo .Shoprite no be leventis..Dbanj had always Stated he was an entertainer and not a musician.

5) Mr Raw - Mr Raw Nwane. .one of The Pioneers of Igbo indigeous Rapper is another rapper ,you cant do without smiling and even laughing at most of his Lyrics.With well delivered lines and Witty lyrics, Mr Raw Lines are relaxed.Well delivered and Sure to keep you entertained from tracks like obodo,spiritual conji etc

Notables

Sina Rambo
D'banj is a comedian, check out his recent video where a white neighbor knocked and after interaction, he called his guys that D Rock is their neighbor just because the guy is huge. All those guys you mentioned are really funny likewise Olamide, Suspect and Reminisce.

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Deejavuu:
That vic o guy is fuccking annoying. .Mtchewww

I like falz cool

lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2015
I find Sauce Kid's lyrics to be pretty hilarious @ times

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Cc lalasticlala,Fynestboi.ishilove
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by RedCard1(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
I disagree.
They are all wack and annoying especially Vic O and D'banj.
With the exception of Falz

24 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by dplomaticVal: 5:45pm On Aug 29, 2015
Iamsynord:

Notables

Sina Rambo
phino folo

3 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
RedCard1:
I disagree.

They are all wack and annoying especially Vic O and D'banj.

With the exception of Falz

Its about the lyrics and lines.Not dopeness
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 30, 2015
shockwave91:
I find Sauce Kid's lyrics to be pretty hilarious @ times

lol ,Maybe his Verse in reminisce 2mush was quite hilarious
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Iamsynord:

lol ,Maybe his Verse in reminisce 2mush was quite hilarious
yeah. "E Don Dey Mad" also

2 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
shockwave91:

yeah. "E Don Dey Mad" also
Yebariba Saboribobo and Under G are also very hilarious tracks

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
Iamsynord:

Yebariba Saboribobo and Under G are also very hilarious tracks

lol. Ur head dey dere.

What about 2shotz. I think he made arguably naija's most hilarious track ever in "Delicious" ft Big Lo(or wateva his name is)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
shockwave91:

lol. Ur head dey dere.

What about 2shotz. I think he made arguably naija's most hilarious track ever in "Delicious" ft Big Lo(or wateva his name is)

lol yes Big Lo. But there's this Song Kcee presh did back then .they were eating all over restaurants like this. Have forgotten d title ..??

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 01, 2015
Rotimi47:
D'banj is a comedian, check out his recent video where a white neighbor knocked and after interaction, he called his guys that D Rock is their neighbor just because the guy is huge. All those guys you mentioned are really funny likewise Olamide, Suspect and Reminisce.

Reminisce?? Hilarious?? I doubt
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by softvio(m): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2015
Iamsynord:

lol yes Big Lo. But there's this Song Kcee presh did back then .they were eating all over restaurants like this. Have forgotten d title ..??

KCPresh- Siomkpo ..."ekpokinyam siomkpo!!"

3 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by ellahzy(f): 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2015
Falz ..I like his lyrics nd he is cute too... with nice glasses cool

tongue

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by danbrowndmf(m): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2015
angry
ellahzy:

tongue
leave falz alone n like me sad

4 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by ellahzy(f): 7:31am On Sep 02, 2015
danbrowndmf:
angryleave falz alone n like me sad

tongue but he's cute

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Ayomight(m): 8:11am On Sep 02, 2015
Iamsynord:
Notables
Sina Rambo
So sad you didn't mention CDQ that guy's lines is nothing to write home about,falz is just trying to be different frm his fellow rappers by trying to be more hillarious.........HIT LIKE IF I TALK TRUTH

9 Likes

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by danbrowndmf(m): 10:05am On Sep 02, 2015
ellahzy:

tongue but he's cute
but I'm cuter angry

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ayomight:

So sad you didn't mention CDQ that guy's lines is nothing to write home about,falz is just trying to be different frm his fellow rappers by trying to be more hillarious.........HIT LIKE IF I TALK TRUTH

true boss
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
ellahzy:

tongue

but I fine pass him now ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojo Arowosafe: Fadeyi Oloro Begs For Financial Support (Video) / Juliet Ibrahim: Why Beautiful Girls Are Mostly Singles / Basketmouth Transformed Into An Old Man and Old Woman (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.