Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! (39989 Views)

Headies: Davido Calls Out Nigerian Artistes; Dedicates Award To Family & Chioma / Five Nigerian Artistes That Promised Us The Grammy Awards / Top 10 Nigerian Artistes With The Biggest Endorsements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by SamuelOjiulo: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2015
Lord of ajasa
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2015
So now Vic O don become musician? Pls stop!
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by muscoliscious(f): 11:11am On Sep 15, 2015
What weed was that phyno and Falz smoked b4 making Karishika,na that kind weed i need now
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2015
I love good music that's why I keep doing it
Click to download this songs on http://www.datafilehost.com/d/18a38f55
Also click to download another one here http://www.datafilehost.com/d/f92c1041
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by charlsecy(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2015
Iamsynord:
5) Mr Raw - Mr Raw Nwane...
I think Slow Dogg is funnier than Nigga Raw!

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by 1shortblackboy: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2015
Oluwa abeg shine ur light make I no go jam the ones wey dey fly for night......Falz d bad guy..... I'm sure few people know specimen A the ashawolin masters
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Kennitrust(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=Iamsynord post=37460392]Do you Want to have a Good Laugh by listening to Nigerian Music.??
These Artistes are the ones you should listen to.i guaranteed you will definitely smile after Listening to one or two of their tracks.

1) Seriki - The former alapomeji act and Indigenous rapper is one of the most hilarious Rappers in the industry.One may have no choice than to giggle at one or two lines of any of his Tracks.
Lines Like " Money speaking keep quiet.now am eating balanced diet. I have killed chicken. The intestine is in the kitchen .

2) Falz- The Lawyer Turn Rapper is known for his hilarious Skits which as come to bear in his style of music and delivery.With a deliberately funny accent and hilarious lines,you will definately have a good laugh
Listening to tracks like Marry Me.Ello Bae.jamb question remix and d ground with laughter.

4) Dbanj - Since His Departure from Mo hits.Dbanj has become funnier and More hilarious with his Music. .nothing to post. I begi I want read correct news
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by fortunechy(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2015
nice one mr raw
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Kennitrust(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=Kennitrust post=38028199][/quote]post better news
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Misterpaul(m): 11:29am On Sep 15, 2015
U neva listen to SLOW DOGG.(Slow diggy) He is an igbo rapper. The dude's lyrics is so damn funny.

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by saintkel(m): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2015
Phyno or no one
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by kamez(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2015
slow dog

illbliss

phyno (for those that truly understand Igbo language)

nigga raw. and

SPlash . . .my crush

slow dog is one hell of a hilarious rapper. listen to his freestyle of sarkodies beat.. his Igbo lyrics dikwa too sharp
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by fairheven: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2015
Iamsynord:
Do you Want to have a Good Laugh by listening to Nigerian Music.??
These Artistes are the ones you should listen to.i guaranteed you will definitely smile after Listening to one or two of their tracks.

1) Seriki - The former alapomeji act and Indigenous rapper is one of the most hilarious Rappers in the industry.One may have no choice than to giggle at one or two lines of any of his Tracks.
Lines Like " Money speaking keep quiet.now am eating balanced diet. I have killed chicken. The intestine is in the kitchen .

2) Falz- The Lawyer Turn Rapper is known for his hilarious Skits which as come to bear in his style of music and delivery.With a deliberately funny accent and hilarious lines,you will definately have a good laugh
Listening to tracks like Marry Me.Ello Bae.jamb question remix and Karishika.

3) Vic O - The Self acclaimed King of Rap coincidentally is also a Comedian. So one may not surprised he incorporated comedy into his Style of Rap and Lyrics. " I killed the beat and Cook it for my fans to eat " ..Tracks like After Party .Meek Mill / Drake and many other tracks will surely make u roll on d ground with laughter.

4) Dbanj - Since His Departure from Mo hits.Dbanj has become funnier and More hilarious with his Music. .With lines like " Ma gbe coast to coast..and dont tell me you want to eat nandos "..
I show am d Koko she show me the Rodo .Shoprite no be leventis..Dbanj had always Stated he was an entertainer and not a musician.

5) Mr Raw - Mr Raw Nwane. .one of The Pioneers of Igbo indigeous Rapper is another rapper ,you cant do without smiling and even laughing at most of his Lyrics.With well delivered lines and Witty lyrics, Mr Raw Lines are relaxed.Well delivered and Sure to keep you entertained from tracks like obodo,spiritual conji etc

Notables

Sina Rambo
All nollywood actresses and actors turned singers.

NIGGA RAW is not just the pioneer of IBO indigenous RAP, rather he "the pioneer of Indigenous RAP" in Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by spartoo: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2015
Deejavuu:
That vic o guy is fuccking annoying. .Mtchewww

I like falz cool

I know u like me too
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by IceDude(m): 11:42am On Sep 15, 2015
Porthos:

Erigga new money should be in this list…………
Lol, true talk.....Erigga got many funny lines. E.g (1)" Her two legs for my neck wheelbarrow style, scatter her kpekus for ground agbero style" (2) " My nyash dey jealous my mouth cos e don too drop sh1t" Etc

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Ghost01(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2015
safarigirl:
one would have to understand Yoruba to determine how funny that line is, but since only 20-23% of Nigerians understand it, we can't say whether it's funny or not
You have a point, but the the fact that his contribution to the song is in Yoruba doesn't render the comic nature of his lines impotent.

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 15, 2015
Where Erigga for the list?
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Kcinho(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2015
kamez:
slow dog

illbliss

phyno (for those that truly understand Igbo language)

nigga raw. and

SPlash . . .my crush

slow dog is one hell of a hilarious rapper. listen to his freestyle of sarkodies beat.. his Igbo lyrics dikwa too sharp
slowdog aka eze mgbu. Very funny dude.
I remember one line from his song bold 5.....
I eat other rappers like rice, dinner/all the girls want marry me ndina.

very funny dude. slowdiggy nwa nkita
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by onatisi(m): 11:49am On Sep 15, 2015
"shoprite no be leventis" grin Kai dbanj should just join nollywood or start acting with Yoruba actors
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by adonbilivit: 11:49am On Sep 15, 2015
kestolove95:
What abt slow dog? Add his name
imana nama bu for sallah, mana emechazikwere Mara na anu ewu bu for nsala.
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Fynpatra(f): 11:51am On Sep 15, 2015
ThePeacemaker:
Lol......Before readinq, I knew Falz the BAHD(Brilliant and Highly Dinstictive Guy) would make the list (In Falz's voice) : Oluwa abeqi shine ur light make I no qo jam the ones wae dae fly for niqht...........................Don't qet it twsisted it's not like am desperate, I just have a life plan and it's qetting late.......... Even Bola wae no fine sef, she don enqaqe............I'm just lookinq for a regular funke or Dolapo
Sweetie pls help me Wid d title and D artiste so I Can download it!
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by onatisi(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2015
SamuelOjiulo:
Lord of ajasa
abeg Oga ,lord of ajasa get good lines oooo
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Bern1992(m): 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
IceDude:
Lol, true talk.....Erigga got many funny lines. E.g (1)" Her two legs for my neck wheelbarrow style, scatter her kpekus for ground agbero style" (2) " My nyash dey jealous my mouth cos e don too drop sh1t" Etc

in Erigga's voice':::
"if kpekus na school i swear i no go miss class"
"na codine make my eyes fall lyk mama breast" "i dey bit beats anyhe lyk pikin wey no dy hear word, giv rappers hell lyk say dy no dy fear God"

ERIGGA SUPOSE DY DIS LIST
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
Deejavuu:
That vic o guy is fuccking annoying. .Mtchewww

I like falz cool

Wetin u dey yarn undecided
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by paulolee(m): 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
ellahzy:
Falz ..I like his lyrics nd he is cute too... with nice glasses cool

tongue
Easy bae...m cuter n Av betta glasses grin
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by ellahzy(f): 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
paulolee:
Easy bae...m cuter n Av betta glasses grin
grin.. pinshure of u nd ur glasses or...? grin
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by paulolee(m): 12:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
ellahzy:

grin.. pinshure of u nd ur glasses or...? grin
Lol....very bizzy rite now..
Seriously no nid for d pictures coz we wud b a in a betta picture together in d future...
Watcha say??

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by cristweeezy(m): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Iamsynord:

3) Vic O - The Self acclaimed King of Rap coincidentally is also a Comedian. So one may not surprised he incorporated comedy into his Style of Rap and Lyrics. " I killed the beat and Cook it for my fans to eat " ..Tracks like After Party .Meek Mill / Drake and many other tracks will surely make u roll on d ground with laughter.

4) Dbanj - Since His Departure from Mo hits.Dbanj has become funnier and More hilarious with his Music. .With lines like " Ma gbe coast to coast..and dont tell me you want to eat nandos "..
I show am d Koko she show me the Rodo .Shoprite no be leventis..Dbanj had always Stated he was an entertainer and not a musician.

5) Mr Raw - Mr Raw Nwane. .one of The Pioneers of Igbo indigeous Rapper is another rapper ,you cant do without smiling and even laughing at most of his Lyrics.With well delivered lines and Witty lyrics, Mr Raw Lines are relaxed.Well delivered and Sure to keep you entertained from tracks like obodo,spiritual conji etc

Notables

Sina Rambo
LMAO: seriki na ram.. " Mo mo awon rapper kan ti o ni MENTOR,iru e ni seriki,reminisce ati VECTOR"... Won kin n gbe aso elegun fun drycleaner... SERIKI: gbogbo owo ti mo ni,mo ti lor gba ni GTB, seriki,mo ugly ju baboon lor..... RAW: food dey belle,anoda sti dey for cupboard
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by Legitbaba(m): 12:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Porthos:

Erigga new money should be in this list…………
yea man..Erigga ma man anyday...Paperboi
"my pocket swell like person wey juju kill"

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by paulolee(m): 12:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
IceDude:
Erigga is my best rapper anyday coz e gat d flows dt mks my day n his words keep my hussle burning each day coz dey ar real matters....currently listening to his death bed track on his okorowanta album n d guy is dope...

1 Like

Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by unclestitch(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
the list is incomplete without Erigga
Re: Five Nigerian Artistes With Rib Cracking Lyrics !! by cristweeezy(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Iamsynord:

Notables

Sina Rambo
ajasa nko,, lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Stuns In New Make Up Photo (Video) / Deji Adeleke's House On Fire: Davido's Father's House Gutted By Fire / How Peter Nielsen Killed Alizee And Their Daughter - Police Tells Court.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.