Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Nl Members Living In Ireland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nl Members Living In Ireland (931 Views)

Nigerians In Ireland ''Dublin'' Etc, Lets Meet Here / Fake Marriages In Ireland: Nigerians Involvement / Nigerians In Ireland,how are you Coping With The Recession And The Eu Bailout? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nl Members Living In Ireland by ayomifull(f): 7:53pm On Mar 31, 2009
I am aware Vicjustice resides in Ireland, just wondering if there are other people on this site that reside in ireland. If you reside in Ireland can you please let's know and which of the counties you reside. Thanks a mill.
Re: Nl Members Living In Ireland by sammyafrik: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2009
hello i reside egypt but am thinking of relocating to dublin how is life over there
Re: Nl Members Living In Ireland by darren20(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2009
Hi Ayomifull,I reside in Ireland,Co louth(Drogheda),what about you?
Re: Nl Members Living In Ireland by oludayo20(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2009
Ayomifull,
Recently relocated to ireland from Uk,actually on a transfer from the Hq company to Head up a branch office in Sandyford Dublin18,am I enjoying everybit of it,I don't think so, there isn't large comm. of Nigerians(I think so),nothing like obalende suya or a very good eating and drinking spot.Irish weather is horrible!,if you know any good eating(Nigerian food) and drinking spot with decent Nigerians, Pls let me know.At the moment I attend Victory Christian Centre for sunday services,quite a nice gathering,and Saturdays meet with some colleagues to play golf at skerries,Irish?some are nice,well generally nice.
Pls advice on life generally in ireland 'cos at the moment it's quite boring.
Waiting!
Re: Nl Members Living In Ireland by ayomifull(f): 6:14pm On Apr 02, 2009
@ samyafrik

Well since i don't really know about Egypt i cant compare it but generally its not really that lively here, bit quiet and peaceful like. Its great anyway depending on what you want and the people are great too.

@darren20

I live in Tallaght D24, you know what tallaght is known for but because i am a child of God i just hear with my ears, i enjoy my stay here really. lol

@oludayo

I used to work in Sandyford Ind Estate.
Well, u guys from UK normally find it quite boring here, what can i say?, u'll get used to it. No large community of Nigerians? that's not true to the best of my knowledge, if i've seen this before last Saturday i would've invited you to a friend's big birthday party at the weekend. About where you can eat and drink 'nigeria' i don't know to be sincere i don't really go out but i can find out for you and let u know.
Skerries is a nice place, i used to live in Rush very close to Skerries and its absolutely fantastic in summer with the beach.
What can i advise about Ireland regarding it being boring? en en en en don't worry u'll get used to it, i felt so 6 yrs ago, I'm loving it now.
Well, welcome to the Ire land don't worry yourself too much London is just 55 mins away so u can always dash in n out.
Re: Nl Members Living In Ireland by arsenal12: 1:19pm On Apr 05, 2009
dublin and dundalk is where its happening in ireland, i used to go out all weekend and i always enjoy myself if you know what i mean, im with my beautiful partner and three boys now, we still have lots of fun, ireland is a fantastic place to live if you have family and friends
Re: Nl Members Living In Ireland by ayomifull(f): 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2009
Oooooops! just the 5 of us and no one in Cork, im holidaying in one of Cork's beautiful village this weekend, thought i cld have someone to give me info about nice places around there. No worries will check online.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Decide As Am Newbies. / An Opportunity To Travel To Poland / Breaking news.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.