Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,000 members, 7,866,783 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:12 AM

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32th Birthday With Her Family - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32th Birthday With Her Family (1111 Views)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Regina Daniels 17th Birthday / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Easter With Her Family (Pictured) / Mercy Johnson Celebrates Mothers Day With Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32th Birthday With Her Family by mouaue: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2015
she is pregnant again? Nolly wood actress Mercy Johnson (the only sweet mango Dumebi) celebrates her 32th with her lovely family at their home today. Happy birthday congrats on baby # 3 more photo below after the cut .. - See more at: http://msmith247..com/2015/08/mercy-johnson-celebrates-her-32th.html#sthash.kj4hMDoK.dpuf

Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32th Birthday With Her Family by RoyalBlak007: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Happy Birthday to Her
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32th Birthday With Her Family by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2015
Why them wan begin born like poor people.?
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32th Birthday With Her Family by osytex: 3:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Sexy Moma! happy Birthday .. dey born dey go, I dey ya back.
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32th Birthday With Her Family by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
Hapi Buy Day MJ
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32th Birthday With Her Family by pyyxxaro: 3:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
Shuuuoooooo

Wetin swell up for her Belle again

Make dis Man nor Woundjor my sister oo

He shud allow her sleep @night o

We go vex return the bride price,

b4 dis Man use Cucumber finish her cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32th Birthday With Her Family by Zonacom(m): 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Shuuuoooooo

Wetin swell up for her Belle again

Make dis Man nor Woundjor my sister oo
He shud allow her sleep @night o

We go vex return the bride price,
b4 dis Man use Cucumber finish her cry
Bad mouth! She don complain give you before?
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32th Birthday With Her Family by pyyxxaro: 3:24pm On Aug 29, 2015
Zonacom:

Bad mouth! She don complain give you before?

She just called me now

She was crying and complaining seriously

Ogbeni!! How can we help her cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Celebrates Her 32th Birthday With Her Family by Maudy4Real: 3:34pm On Aug 29, 2015
Beautiful photos

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Pictured With Crazy Red Braids At FAB Night In Port-harcourt / Reminisce And Genevieve Sex Tape / Photos: Man Buried In Shoe Caket In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.