Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) (31442 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Captured In Maiduguri This Morning (Photos) / NYSC Ad-Hoc INEC Official Killed At Ahoada West LGA / Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market (2) (3) (4)

Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by awa(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
I just hope the fellow who snapped this dead body was able to snap the plate number of the hit and run Driver car otherwise he or she did disservice to family of the deceased. Instead of telling us SUV, we need the SUV Plate number
Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2015
Please don't blame her killer, we need to put the blame on Lagos State Gov who sent them to go and die by sweeping the dangerious high way

Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by persius555(m): 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
RIP but truth be said, many of them are not always safety cautious. Some will stay almost at the middle of an express road in the name of sweeping the road.
They seriously need to be safety cautious. Rest in piece though.
Question is are their lives insured? Big NO. MAYBE THEIR LIVES MEAN ANYTHING TO LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT AND THE AGENCIES THAT EMPLY THEM. RIP, VERY SAD. THEY NEED TO BE ENLIGHTENED AND EDUCATED BEFORE BEEN DEPLOYED TO THE STREETS.
Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 7:25pm On Aug 29, 2015
RIP. That driver was careless and wicked. At the sight of these sweepers one should reduce the speed each time we are close to them.
Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by emmatok(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
RIP but truth be said, many of them are not always safety cautious. Some will stay almost at the middle of an express road in the name of sweeping the road.
They seriously need to be safety cautious. Rest in piece though.

Their uniform was designed that way for safety reasons.

But this issue has nothing to do with safety, because no vehicle is allowed to move on Sanitation day.

This is how people bring causes on their hands, killing innocent woman and driving off.

Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by Jeboy(m): 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2015
U eat groundnut in d car or bus and u throw it on d highway, u have also contributed in complicating their work.Sometimes I feel like slapping adult I see doing that. I feel so sorry for the poor woman as there may not be death compensation to her next of kin
Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by fagbohun4j(m): 8:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
May your killer never know peace IJN
Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2015
Its a pity.

How could the driver run her over when the entire road was free?
Nawa o, Death always comes with something.
Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
HomoSapiien:
May the driver die a painful death too. RIP
Amen.....
Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by Jideh9ty(m): 9:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
So sad. We need CCTV.........
Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2015
Too sad, its a wicked world. R.I.P
Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by Tinex4real(m): 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Rip
Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Na WA oo, Nigeria needs serious prayer oo. Ah!
Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by oyekola: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
buygala:
RIP to the dead sad

Too many RIP threads on nairaland these days.... High time Seun and his goons created an Obituary section and employ Introvert and LadyF as its mods sad.... Seun may even make some money through Obituary adverts and those 'Celebration of life' stuff sad

btw

This is the last time I will be typing 'RIP' on any corpse thread.... Na who my RIP don help?

You're senseless!
Re: LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) by ric123: 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
dave2meek:
I so much hate that job.
Rip to her
Someone has to do it

Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja / Lagos, Rivers Begin VAT Collection, FG, North Disagree / Another Bridge Built By Okorocha Collapses In Owerri