Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja (31441 Views)

Labaran Maku The Most Popular Candidate In Nasarawa (Photos) / Labaran Maku Spotted At APGA Rally In Anambra / Biafra ‘Ministers’: DSS Puts Soludo, Utomi, Jerry Gana, Labaran Maku Under Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by zoba88: 8:29am On Jun 27, 2017
Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan on Monday hosted members of the Peoples Democratic Party Former Ministers' Forum in Abuja.

Addressing them at the meeting,he urged them and all Nigerians to see unity of the country as paramount.He also said that nobody should play with the unity of Nigeria.

The Chairman of the forum, Mr Tanimu Turaki, thanked the ex-president for the sacrifice he made in 2015 presidential election and encouraged him to continue to work for the progress of African democracy.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/goodluck-jonathan-hosts-ex-pdp.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by madridguy(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2017
tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by zoba88: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2017

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by houstonia(m): 8:32am On Jun 27, 2017
houstonia:

According to Achebe's book (The Trouble with Nigeria) pg 11,

In a solemn vow made by Azikiwe in 1937, he pledged:

that henceforth I shall utilize my earned income to secure my enjoyment of a high standard of living and also give a helping hand to the needy.

Obafemi Awolowo was even more forthright about his ambitions

I was going to make myself formidable intellectually, morally invulnerable, to make all the money that is possible for a man with my brains and brawn to make in Nigeria.

Thoughts as these are more likely to produce aggressive millionaires than selfless leaders of their people.

An absence of objectivity and intellectual rigour at the critical moment of a nation's formation is more than an academic matter. It inclines the fledgling state to disorderly growth mental deficiency.

Was just going through this book and realised that nothing really changed in this country of ours. The founding fathers were even twice as greedy as the present leaders.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by nne55: 8:32am On Jun 27, 2017
Later somepeople will say IPOB is PDP.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by sunnysunny69(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2017
Putting 2019 machinery in place.

7 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by dabeto: 8:53am On Jun 27, 2017
is ok grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2017

11 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by nototribalist: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2017
Unless they're discussing who will be the next president of Biafran republic we don't want to know.

8 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by Beverages: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Role model.

We really did miss you a lot!!

13 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by Afriifa(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Legend

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by Wapbullet: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2017
nice
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by LoveJesus87(m): 11:02am On Jun 27, 2017
T
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by burkingx(f): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by burkingx(f): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2017
grin

6 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by paulchineduN(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is one person who can and will never compromise his stand based on truth. I do hear some people say that the agitation started because Buhari won election but I can tell u that it's a big lie sold by the beneficiaries of the present skewed system of Nigeria. But my worry is that some people failed to grasp the truth from the message he is passing of how Britain manipulated the present system to favour the North because they felt that they can be easily compromised. Nnamdi Kanu is a very intelligent man and u need to listen to him to understand his position and how he yearns for equity and justice.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by hucienda: 11:03am On Jun 27, 2017
Verily verily, the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

10 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by funshyboi(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2017
labaran maku is looking at FFK like ,everything about you I cherished but there's still bit of common sense you lack
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by omusiliyu(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu issue will be discussed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by marcusaurelio(m): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2017
Gathering of corruption and backwardness...

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by Jombojombo(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2017
Men that know their onions... Not this shameless bunch of crooks that the Chief dullard of Daura is working with

God bless Nnamdi Kanu

17 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by Gawdm(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2017
Ole gang
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by enomakos(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2017
2019 loading
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by OgaBuhari: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2017
Good luck Ebele Jonathan the father of Nigeria's democracy.
Unlike some old rotten born to rule totalitarian fulani dry bone that keeps ruling even in the grave.
Adieu buhari.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by Dannyset(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2017
These are the people who deceived the Ex President and are still deceiving him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by PataAlhaja(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2017
Goodluck ... still looking clueless as ever grin

Nigger's got no shame, I swear. From his wife's court cases for owning millions of dollars she can't account for, to the misappropriation of funds by his nephew and the looting of Nigeria's treasury by most of his subordinates, he still has the temerity to convene a PDP meeting.

I'd advise him to retire from politics and return permanently to the arms of his wife in Otuoke.

Mumu man!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2017
Men
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by magoo10(m): 11:07am On Jun 27, 2017
The very much important Goodluck ebele Jonathan .a true democrat. not the wicked Dundee dullard Nigeria have as president currently.
God will continue to bless Jonathan even when his enemies continue to diminish

19 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Hosts Ex-PDP Ministers, FFK, Labaran Maku, Others In Abuja by PatriotTemidayo: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2017
The assembly of the VULTURES undecided

They had the chance to write their names in gold, but they chose mud.

They are so myopic and thought only about the size of their purses.

Pathetic.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LAWMA Official Killed By A Speeding Vehicle In Lagos This Morning (Photos) / Presidency Shops For New Inspector-General Of Police To Replace Ibrahim Idris / Benue Election Result: Atiku Reacts To Ortom’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.