Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Man With No Arms Works On Farm, Cares For Sick Mother (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man With No Arms Works On Farm, Cares For Sick Mother (photos) (706 Views)

Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) / Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / The Man With The World's Longest Joystick Refuses To Have It Reduced. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man With No Arms Works On Farm, Cares For Sick Mother (photos) by gunnykid(m): 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Meet a man who lost his arms in an accident as a child but didn’t stop caring for his sick mother and their farm in Tongxin Village of Fengdu County, China.
Chen Xingyin, 48, was electrocuted when he was just seven years old. Since then the boy has learnt how to cook, do household chores, look after livestock and cultivate two hectares of farmland using only his feet.
And even when his ageing mother, who is now 91 years, became paralysed and confined to bed Chen refused to give up.
Now he is the only one who runs his smallholding of farmland and raises a flock of 24 sheep, two buffalos and four hens.
Surprisingly, the disabled man does not complain complain of his destiny, trying to do as many things himself as possible.Sometimes he even finds the strength and time to help his neighbours.
Xingyin, who feeds his mother with his mouth and his nimble toes, said, “I can’t leave my mother at home alone, especially not in her old age. I may not have hands, but I have a pair of good feet.”

After a series of photographs depicting Chen spoon-feeding his mother emerged, he has become an example to follow and a hero of Chinese and international media.

2 Likes

Re: Man With No Arms Works On Farm, Cares For Sick Mother (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
cry
Re: Man With No Arms Works On Farm, Cares For Sick Mother (photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2015
Inspiring.
Re: Man With No Arms Works On Farm, Cares For Sick Mother (photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 29, 2015
Inspiring and a lesson to all Nigerian professional and petpetual mendicants. Some people even beg when they have a pimple on their face; they are quick to call it a 'disability'.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Help! My Tales Of An Achilles Tendon Injury. / See What I Found In FANTA!! / How To Rescue Victims Of Cardiac Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.