Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) (52050 Views)

Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman / Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) / Fans Blast Upcoming Artist SKIIBII For Faking His Death On IG (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by heskeyefe: 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
abeg werin Chelsea play cos na dem remain Mk I win 2million
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 6:31pm On Aug 29, 2015
So? His yansh, his jean, his life....wetin be my own....as long as its not dirty.
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
RedCard1:
The last pic screams childish
Hmm we know you are Methuselah mtschew
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by ndnuray(m): 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
Guy na lie, na same jeans.. tongue
Barselonia:
lolzz.....

choi Nigerian...

thank God I no be celebrity, I for Don suffer....

I av jeans of same color like 5....I fit wear am for a week and people would think Na same Jean am wearing.... Na wa o......
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by feelinboyya(m): 6:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
It might be his favorite jean nah...#letdemsay
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by RexyDon(m): 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
Airforce1:
Too many association of talkatives this days on social media.

You wear one shirt and one shoe, dem go talk

You dress like 50cent or Jay Z, dem go remind you to invest.

Wailing Wailers

I don tire oooo... Pls let the wailers let the dude be.. u do, they sey u 4 pause u no do, they sey u no follwow
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
ok... this is the guy that supposedly died...
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by daresimon(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
Nobody cares if anybody wears a pair of jeans for a year or not.

Buh for somebody who has decided to put himself in the view of the whole world negatively,you don't get anything less than that.

I have been wearing the same trousers for three days now wey be say na only to rub am, nobody sees me,nobody cares.

The guy don put himself for xray machine now if possible to check the colour and designer of his boxers we go do am just to dey sure say hin no dey lie.
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by cupidhero(m): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2015
What do you expect from a group of nigerians wey dey wear China and aba cheap jeans? One thousand five naira fools!
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by IceDude(m): 6:51pm On Aug 29, 2015
Some Nigerians will neva mind dia business.......Maybe the 1diot wey dey mock am sef neva even see food chop since morning
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by kissty(f): 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Airforce1:

Wailing Wailers
just dont know how to please dis world. undecided
Airforce1:

Wailing Wailers
just dont know how to please dis world.
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
Bugahahahahahhahahahahahaha. That image got me cracked up
Stephansmily:
Maybe hez got many of'em, who knows?

1 Like

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by shaqhead: 7:01pm On Aug 29, 2015
California30:
People's opinion don't matter.
This is Internet era, a kid can buy a phone & get some free data, he comes on the internet & start writing shiit.
Is he suppose to wear a pair of jeans once ??
Don't tell me you still don't wear the clothes you bought in 2013.
Foolish Nigerians
And what makes you any different from that kid who buys a phone, gets free data and comes online to write shiit, when you called Nigerians foolish all cos of one or two kids?
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Davecafary(m): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
SMH!!! That's the price that comes with being a celebrity,you will always be under the radar of the media and people.The other day it was Dbanj and a dirty wall to welcome Bono.They can't just escape it...And I think the Skibii guy really need to change the soap and cream is using lately..Its not working at all..Naaah!!
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Setaje(f): 7:04pm On Aug 29, 2015
Olorun oooooo. Hahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhaha! I can almost bet the guy no dey wash am. angry

2 Likes

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 7:06pm On Aug 29, 2015
Just like I ve 17 BYC polo, so, some people go still de reason say na d same polo I de wear all the time ooh,

Choi!!, issorai,

Btw, make dem de talk , wetin concern me?

1 Like

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by jonero147(m): 7:12pm On Aug 29, 2015
grin grin
lagmostkuit:
Ah swear!
This boiy don use himself do yeye..

Nonsense boiy undecided
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Many people buy clothing in sets.. I have a set of the same t-shirt just in different colours. His jeans seem to be different shades as well.
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by California30(m): 7:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
shaqhead:

And what makes you any different from that kid who buys a phone, gets free data and comes online to write shiit, when you called Nigerians foolish all cos of one or two kids?

Can you please suck my smelly dick ??

1 Like

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by adedayourt(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
holluwai:
Na balmain jeans? Olodo boy

Get well soon skibii

grin

grin

grin

this guy must ne a chelsea fan
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by ogedax: 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
I wonder what is wrong with nigeria 's what is wrong in one wearing one pair of jeans? It his body abeg make una free this guy, jealousy wan kill una die,wetin no concern una go dey put mouth.
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
daresimon:
Nobody cares if anybody wears a pair of jeans for a year or not.

Buh for somebody who has decided to put himself in the view of the whole world negatively,you don't get anything less than that.
Oya baddest my guy here .. Na 2 rub am on put am on bk .. Sure pass o .. No tyme .. Hustle qo pay sha..

I have been wearing the same trousers for three days now wey be say na only to rub am, nobody sees me,nobody cares.

The guy don put himself for xray machine now if possible to check the colour and designer of his boxers we go do am just to dey sure say hin no dey lie.
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by greyce: 7:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
I wonder if d silly fan has his own clothing line.
who cares if he puts on d same pair of jean 4 a year lipsrsealed
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by shaqhead: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2015
California30:

Can you please suck my smelly dick ??
Buhahahaha...I struck a raw nerve there!
Nothin to suck dere kid! Buhahahaha What I see is a bic biro cover or is that a periwinkle shell u carryin abt? Watch it when u throw slurs abt...dt might b ur greates undoing!
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by California30(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2015
Omotayor123:
What do you expect from a living dead

Abeg make una free the guy jare grin
Naija niggas badding! grin

Shut up dirty Yoruba girl.
You fought a lion or is it just a tribal mark on your face ??

1 Like

Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:32pm On Aug 29, 2015
Stephansmily:
don't mind all these idiots.... because he is a celebrity, they expect him to wear a new pair of jeans every single day of his life.... I won't be surprised if he wears d Jean once a week which doesn't matter.... Besides even mark zukerberg wears same sweater every single day not becos he is broke but because he loves the sweater and has lots of it...
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2015
California30:
People's opinion don't matter.
This is Internet era, a kid can buy a phone & get some free data, he comes on the internet & start writing shiit.
Is he suppose to wear a pair of jeans once ??
Don't tell me you still don't wear the clothes you bought in 2013.
Foolish Nigerians
they are just pained idiots..... They just want to talk but nothing good comes to their minds....
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by California30(m): 7:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
shaqhead:

Buhahahaha...I struck a raw nerve there!
Nothin to suck dere kid! Buhahahaha What I see is a bic biro cover or is that a periwinkle shell u carryin abt? Watch it when u throw slurs abt...dt might b ur greates undoing!

Sorry, I'm feeding my goats now, they're more important than you.
Goodbye.
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Reminds me of when I was in love with black shirts. Had about 7 different Timberland polos, all black.
One day a babe came to look for me near my off campus house and when she tried describing me to people she saw close to my crib, someone asked her, "shey na Dat Bros way dey wear only one black shirt ba?
Na do they take locate my house o. When babe gist me na Im I change o, Dat time I could wear black everyday for a week.
Just loved the Timberland designs
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2015
California30:

Shut up dirty Yoruba girl.
You fought a lion or is it just a tribal mark on your face ??
Mark of Malaysia
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by eedriyz(m): 7:49pm On Aug 29, 2015
Stephansmily:

At first, I wan say wetin concern me, but when I saw this I wan die. LOL
Re: Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) by lovely17(m): 7:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
it might be the same brand na nigerians sef grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Islamic Scholar Asks Rahama Sadau To Turn Down Invitation To Hollywood / Kevin-Prince Boateng: I Was An Idiot, I Bought 3 Cars In A Day / Burna Boy: "I'm Not A Nigerian Artiste. I Don’t Make Money From Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.