Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' (7518 Views)

Ten of the greatest threats that could wipe out all life on Earth / New Satelite And Rover (exomars) Launches To Mars (photos) / There's Life In Each And Every Single Planet Or Galaxies Known To Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' by RobinHez(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
guy, what are you smoking! sad
Hoax ko, hose nii undecided
U're so Nerdy...u can't recognise a joke when u see one
Re: Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' by johnydon22(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
bqlekan:

Hehehe.. don't you think breaking the speed of light barrier will bring unimaginable catastrophe to humans like every new invention does.. like you said, I think we are not yet ready for these ground breaking success.. we need to grow older, not even a millenium..

But believe me, I would love to leave earth someday and go where I won't have to worry about wars, global warming, conspiracies etc.. grin

My point, I don't wish to live with humans again..
You can still do it. . Last time i checked there are still vast untouched forests on earth, you can simply relocated and seclude yourself in one where you won't even have to worry about hearing an aeroplane fly over head. . Many people have done it and people are still doing it..Like the Bushmen of the kalahari don't even know what a cloth is..

You can grow your own foods, get water directly from natural water sources and the best part is you wouldn't need to witness or worry about any of the bullshiit human society comes with grin... Why not just try it and sop saying it grin
Re: Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' by bqlekan(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:
The thing is, why not bring on your points in written form here so we can address it here ... and discuss it.. i can start addressing a video here
More reason why I dropped the videos sir., I just need you guys to help analyse and discuss.. the other link karmaut gave didn't help at all
Re: Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' by bqlekan(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:
You can still do it. . Last time i checked there are still vast untouched forests on earth, you can simply relocated and seclude yourself in one where you won't even have to worry about hearing an aeroplane fly over head. . Many people have done it and people are still doing it..Like the Bushmen of the kalahari don't even know what a cloth is..

You can grow your own foods, get water directly from natural water sources and the best part is you wouldn't need to witness or worry about any of the bullshiit human society comes with grin... Why not just try it and sop saying it grin
you are still referring me to earth now grin but you wicked o, how I go dey charge my phone? grin
Re: Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 30, 2015
RobinHez:

U're so Nerdy...u can't recognise a joke when u see one
busted!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' by johnydon22(m): 1:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
bqlekan:

More reason why I dropped the videos sir., I just need you guys to help analyse and discuss.. the other link karmaut gave didn't help at all
Yeah post the points in written form here so we can then tender an explanation in reply to them..
Re: Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' by johnydon22(m): 1:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
bqlekan:
you are still referring me to earth now grin but you wicked o, how I go dey charge my phone? grin
The keyword is "You don't want to live with humans anymore or deal with their bullshiits.."

And again why dah heck do you need the phone, it will only keep you connected to the same humans you don't want to live with anymore and you will keep interacting with them and sure of course you will still be worrying about the wars, conspiracies and bullshiits that will always pop up on your news feeds.

so you dont need the phone...

You are good to go!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
bqlekan:

about the flag.

Clothing/fabric behaves like fluid when suspended.

In a low gravity. Vacuum like environment like the moon, a mere vibration from the pole would set the flag into behaving exactly the way it did. And since there is no air to conduct away the vibrations in form of sound, everything goes into the flag. However, on can see from later frames that the flag becomes stationary. In it's crumpled form. It freezes. This is because there is no air.

Notice when karmanaut replied you with "educate yourself." It was actually a hidden link. To wikipedia. Click on that sentence and you will get to wikipedia moon hoaxes article. Where you will find every single conspiracy theory ever proposed, and the proofs falsifying them.

The funniest of those theories is that the sky has no stars. grin grin grin what a joke.
All lunar landings of the moon actually happened during the lunar day. Have you ever seen stars during daytime on earth? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy funny peeps.
Re: Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' by bqlekan(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:
The keyword is "You don't want to live with humans anymore or deal with their bullshiits.."

And again why dah heck do you need the phone, it will only keep you connected to the same humans you don't want to live with anymore and you will keep interacting with them and sure of course you will still be worrying about the wars, conspiracies and bullshiits that will always pop up on your news feeds.

so you dont need the phone...

You are good to go!!! grin grin
I will use the phone to record the whole of my new life, I also want to listen to some extra terrestial music.. who needs internet connection grin
Re: Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' by bqlekan(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
about the flag.

Clothing/fabric behaves like fluid when suspended.

In a low gravity. Vacuum like environment like the moon, a mere vibration from the pole would set the flag into behaving exactly the way it did. And since there is no air to conduct away the vibrations in form of sound, everything goes into the flag. However, on can see from later frames that the flag becomes stationary. In it's crumpled form. It freezes. This is because there is no air.

Notice when karmanaut replied you with "educate yourself." It was actually a hidden link. To wikipedia. Click on that sentence and you will get to wikipedia moon hoaxes article. Where you will find every single conspiracy theory ever proposed, and the proofs falsifying them.

The funniest of those theories is that the sky has no stars. grin grin grin what a joke.
All lunar landings of the moon actually happened during the lunar day. Have you ever seen stars during daytime on earth? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy funny peeps.
Okay grin how come the lunar day appeared to be dark? Okay, lemme go educate myself then grin
Re: Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' by johnydon22(m): 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
bqlekan:

I will use the phone to record the whole of my new life, I also want to listen to some extra terrestial music.. who needs internet connection grin
Then you don't need a phone but rather a video camera or recorder...

secondly you will need an ET radio for that then not a phone grin grin so forget the phone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' by bqlekan(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:
Then you don't need a phone but rather a video camera or recorder...

secondly you will need an ET radio for that then not a phone grin grin so forget the phone cheesy
no, m a game freak too.. a camera won't do grin I love my games on mobile cheesy
Re: Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' by johnydon22(m): 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
bqlekan:
no, m a game freak too.. a camera won't do grin I love my games on mobile cheesy
Now gaming is your problem. .you are not really ready to leave humans alone because honestly games are still part of human bullshiiit..

Anyway to be fair, we will provide you with an Xbox and PS4 to solve your gaming problem. . But mobile phone is out of the question sir! angry

1 Like

Re: Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' by bqlekan(m): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
johnydon22:
Now gaming is your problem. .you are not really ready to leave humans alone because honestly games are still part of human bullshiiit..

Anyway to be fair, we will provide you with an Xbox and PS4 to solve your gaming problem. . But mobile phone is out of the question sir! angry
and how do you expect me to power these gadgets? Plus I can deal with games not humans grin
Re: Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' by johnydon22(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2015
bqlekan:
and how do you expect me to power these gadgets? Plus I can deal with games not humans grin
Solar power should work perfectly fine !!! grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
bqlekan:

Okay grin how come the lunar day appeared to be dark? Okay, lemme go educate myself then grin
while you're at that . . .
Every where isn't dark nah.
On a lunar night, that white background wouldn't be visible at all. Without any light source, the environment would be extremely dark. And you wouldn't be able to take pictures of anything.

It is that dark during the day because the moon has no atmosphere to scatter light. This is simple physics.
Re: Is There Life On Mars? Bizarre Photos Of 'iguanas, Mermaids And Spaceships' by bqlekan(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
while you're at that . . .
Every where isn't dark nah.
On a lunar night, that white background wouldn't be visible at all. Without any light source, the environment would be extremely dark. And you wouldn't be able to take pictures of anything.

It is that dark during the day because the moon has no atmosphere to scatter light. This is simple physics.
back.. I don learn small

(1) (2) (Reply)

Difference Between A Computer And Computer System / Photo; Biggest Snake Ever Discovered / How To Prolong Your Inverter Battery Life. Effective Ways To Maximize Perfomance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.