Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,813 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect (24821 Views)

Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos) / Dakuku, Semenitari, Amaechi Against Supporters Of PDP At Mile 1 Police Station / Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collecting N22bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by Demdem(m): 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
staymore:

my papa is a slave

Apt
Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by staymore: 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

bastard, him on the path of Truth fears no downfall. may lose one or to battles but the eventual war is his to savour.
U and ur shameless kind on WIkes camp will surely experience the downfall. Just like i won the eventual war on Jonah-daft the world acclaimed fool, wike is a small fish. grin grin

Shameless losers like you and your master looter Amaechi will soon find his way to kirikiri.
Vice President he didn't get, SGF he didn't get. Haven't you heard he fainted when the SGF was announced?
By the time Gov. Wike is done with him, you will change your name from demdem to the bastard you are.

Slave

2 Likes

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by Demdem(m): 5:43pm On Aug 30, 2015
staymore:

Shameless losers like you and your master looter Amaechi will soon find his way to kirikiri.
Vice President he didn't get, SGF he didn't get. Haven't you heard he fainted when the SGF was announced?
By the time Gov. Wike is done with him, you will change your name from demdem to the bastard you are.

Slave

bastard son of a rotten kunt, u fools in the PDP are the ones dangling and insinuating the VP carrot and afterwards the SGF. Nothing of such from the APC camp or from Buhari himself. The propaganda is from ur camp and nothing more, it has no basis whatsoever. Buhari, will do unto Amaechi hat he deemed fit. yes he fainted, the same way u fools claimed he travelled out out of annoyance. When will u arseholes stop lying? grin grin grin grin
Absolutely nothing will Wike do to Amaechi, he will only make noise and more noise and even more louder noise but Amaechi remain Kampe. Fool, are u aware that he walked majestically into PH yesterday like a King. U fools simply dont know what will hit u when its time to unveil it. grin grin
Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by staymore: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

bastard son of a rotten kunt, u fools in the PDP are the ones dangling and insinuating the VP carrot and afterwards the SGF. Nothing of such from the APC camp or from Buhari himself. The propaganda is from ur camp and nothing more, it has no basis whatsoever. Buhari, will do unto Amaechi hat he deemed fit. yes he fainted, the same way u fools claimed he travelled out out of annoyance. When will u arseholes stop lying?
Absolutely nothing will Wike do to Amaechi, he will only make noise and more noise and even more louder noise but Amaechi remain Kampe. Fool, are u aware that he walked majestically into PH yesterday like a King. U fools simply dont know what will hit u when its time to unveil it. grin grin

Hey you foool!
Did you listen to him in Ph yesterday? I felt ashamed for that man to rule a state like Rivers for 8yrs. No wonder people like you idiot identify with him.

Which propaganda? What is so glaring that even Buhari is very uncomfortable with him as I speak.

Watch out next month when the ministerial list is out, by then am sure you won't even visit nairaland again because of the magnitude of shame that awaits losers like you.

Slave like your papa

1 Like

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by Demdem(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
staymore:

Hey you foool!
Did you listen to him in Ph yesterday? I felt ashamed for that man to rule a state like Rivers for 8yrs. No wonder people like you idiot identify with him.

Bastard, not unexpected. Wikes cocck suckers by default normally feel ashamed anytime the best Rivers state Governor speaks. Its not out of order. grin grin grin

Which propaganda? What is so glaring that even Buhari is very uncomfortable with him as I speak.

Fool, yet another lie like the one that u fools claimed he travelled out of annoyance. grin grin

Watch out next month when the ministerial list is out, by then am sure you won't even visit nairaland again because of the magnitude of shame that awaits losers like you.

Fool, again Buhari will do to Amaechi whatever he deemed fit. U PDP fools are the one suggesting positions for Buhari for Amaechi, Buhari doesnt give a ffuck about u guys. Baba will do whatever baba ants to do all for a better Nigeria. Dont u get it

Slave like my papa

ooo i see grin grin

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by Forwetinnah: 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, u dont have to. This was my position more than a year ago and still remain my position. Knock ursef out fool.

https://www.nairaland.com/1823809/test-run-port-harcourt-mono

gringringringrin
This ain't Halloween. .hide your fulgy self!! Shaame!!

1 Like

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by Forwetinnah: 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, u are irredeemably foolish.

Cry me a gutter grin...with the way you support Ameachi, no clean thing can come from ya

1 Like

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by Demdem(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Cry me a gutter grin...with the way you support Ameachi, no clean thing can come from ya

Fool, at least u can see that i support Amaechi but i dont support the monorail. never supported it when he was in the killer party and now that he has left, still wont support it. Am sure u fools were surprised to see that.
Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by Demdem(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Forwetinnah:

gringringringrin
This ain't Halloween. .hide your fulgy self!! Shaame!!

Fool.................surprise right grin grin grin
Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by drshrewd: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
heard from a reliable source that thisday news paper was paid around N3.4b some weeks ago to carry out media propaganda against Amaechi. But the way they are going about it to say the least is amateurist grin

1 Like

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by ekpesa(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2015
this is how probes of past government are carried out no the sai baba online probe and continuous talking without a single action.

1 Like

Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by free13: 11:22am On Aug 31, 2015
shocked this is serious.
Re: How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect by Demdem(m): 7:56am On Sep 01, 2015
drshrewd:
heard from a reliable source that thisday news paper was paid around N3.4b some weeks ago to carry out media propaganda against Amaechi. But the way they are going about it to say the least is amateurist grin

The lawyer of Arcus Gibbs was qouted on air this morning at NigerianInfo PH 7.00am news that its not true that they were paid 22.9 Billion naira for their services as erroneously attributed to their MD. He said they were paid just N600 Million naira for their services and the N22.9 Billion was the money spent so far on the project. This just confirm that Thisday report was nothing but a fraudulent report.

NigeriaInfo repeats their news every half hour. Anyone desirous of the truth can tune in to hear him speak. Lies may prolong for a while but the truth will eventually prevail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obi, Okoya, Olu Okeowo, Others Attend Funke Daniel's 60th Birthday Party / Borehole: Obi Said He Wants People To Get Angry At What He's Doing - Abdulkarim / 33 Lessons From The Last Presidential/representatives Election in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.