Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 - Sports (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 (97139 Views)

Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 / Nigeria Vs Niger : friendly Match (2 - 0 ) On 8th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
This team lacks depth and creativity.

We need a play maker, Haruna just blew his chance. I would have loved to see that ball juggler do his thing with the ball (Rabiu Ibrahim)..

Oliseh need to call up guys like Moses, Osaze and mikel. Defeating Egypt will be a herculean task for the team..

It's too early to write off Oliseh..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Kastonkastroll(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2015
shizzy7:
We didn't take the match serious 'cos we think Tanzania is not a threat but they came ready for us...I think we'll still qualify though...
The keeper should not be changed..
Ahhh grin And why should ikeme shouldn't be substituted in the next match? Don't forget enyema is still our number1 goalie. If enyema is fit and ready for the next match, I don't see why ikeme shouldn't sit on the bench.. I still don't know why you Nigerian girls have suddenly developed a weird kinda liking for this keeper.. lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by 9jatatafo(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daninya11:
This team lacks depth and creativity.

We need a play maker, Haruna just blew his chance. I would have loved to see that ball juggler do his thing with the ball (Rabiu Ibrahim)..

Oliseh need to call up guys like Moses, Osaze and mikel. Defeating Egypt will be a herculean task for the team..

It's too early to write off Oliseh..

But most Nigerians think Mikel is not good.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Walelavender(m): 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
Oliseh ; this is reality not the sweet analysis on Supersport. I will say this, not because we drew and were lacklustre; Siasia still remains the best amongst our local coahes.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
manuch:
Good away result . they are no small teams again in africa.

at least we now know that enyeama has competition for his position.
bad result bro very very bad. I see it as a lost.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Misterdhee1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
my advice to fellow soccer loving Nigerians, it's time we accept the simple fact that Nigeria lacks quality players..It will be healthier for our expectations

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by akeba(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
BabaO2:

As a professional he supposed to report to camp and play for his mother. Samething happened to Lampard few years ago, he did play for his mother as a professional.

Naija is not like England..
will you make your family unhappy because of Naija?
Nigerians are not worth dying for!
They will still be the ones to scold the guy if had come and bleeped up..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by donfranklin(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
Naija played 0 : 0
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Fundango: 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2015
DONFASZY:

thirded
fourthed!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by BabaO2: 4:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Sunnypa11:
Mikel this Mikel that,Our midfield is minus without him...Facing Egypt Back to Back will be tough for oliseh...Musa is never a born leader
With the present team, Oliseh is technically good, Keshi could have lost. The problem I saw is that Emenike looks too sluggish/over weight. He was often waiting for most of the good passes meant for him. Emenike should have been substituted not Haruna.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by kroosx: 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
Wt happnd to promoting players frm u17 nd u20
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Kastonkastroll(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
silvermania:
lol OK. What will now happen if we meet the likes of Ghana or even Egypt
lol..... My brother we will be on God's mercy....... Anyway I don't think the Ghanaians and the Egyptians are also that spectacular like before.. Have you seen how Egypt struggled to defeat the Tanzanians in their last game, in Cairo for that matter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Empredboy(m): 4:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
We fans so much depend on this so called foreign players . Those who are shouting keshi did not invite haruna now have they seen it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by akeba(m): 4:47pm On Sep 05, 2015
kroosx:
Wt happnd to promoting players frm u17 nd u20

they failed the POST JAMB PROMOTIONAL EXAM

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by kobonaire(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
Misterdhee1:
my advice to fellow soccer loving Nigerians, it's time we accept the simple fact that Nigeria lacks quality players..It will be healthier for our expectations
Very true ... it is hard for us to accept. I still feel with better training this team can be better and achieve better results ... they certainly have the quality to win AFCON.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by adigunomomama(m): 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
SirLegal:

Seriously bro. That pitch is just like my village field. Rwanda needs to put their money into building good stadiums.

That stadium is simply put shambolic. Am even wondering how Ghana came out with a victory over there.

That's what I believe in other west africa countries except nigeria, take dem to any where, bad weather, worst pitch, they will get out with a gud result no matter what.

Nah only our players and coach crew plus NFF dey complain of bad weather and worst pitch.

Useless Organisation

Must we go throu hell every football international break.

Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by kroosx: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2015
BabaO2:

With the present team, Oliseh is technically good, Keshi could have lost. The problem I saw is that Emenike looks too sluggish/over weight. He was often waiting for most of the good passes meant for him. Emenike should have been substituted not Haruna.
i disagree with u bro... Fine emenike was slow... Buh haruna's sub was d best move oliseh made... If it were to b me i would play haruna as a DMF or CMF... Rather dan play him as an AMF...
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Empredboy(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
BabaO2:

Tell ur self the truth about what u just watched. For 90mins 1 shot on goal? Don't be sentimental

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by peleson: 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
silvermania:
the problem is not the absence of mikel or onazi, They were there when South Africa walloped us, I know am young but if you study our team criticaly you will understand that our 1994 squad was the most talented. Now start comparing our new set of players with that of 1994 you will understand we dont have Talent anymore in dx team

Point of correction! South Africa did not wallop us! It was a draw
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Bonapart(m): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2015
shockwave91:
Mr Amaju Pinick; "we have signed the Pep Guardiola of africa"

bros, i'm not sure Guardiola's 1st match with Barca was as sh*tty as this o!

Wow, this match...What a load of garbage!! So painful to watch
guardiola lost his first game

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by laplace12(m): 4:50pm On Sep 05, 2015
silvermania:
the problem is not the absence of mikel or onazi, They were there when South Africa walloped us, I know am young but if you study our team criticaly you will understand that our 1994 squad was the most talented. Now start comparing our new set of players with that of 1994 you will understand we dont have Talent anymore in dx team

What did the 1994 squad achieve that keshi did not achieve?
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by otokx(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
Walelavender:
Oliseh ; this is reality not the sweet analysis on Supersport. I will say this not because we drew and were lacklustre; Siasia still remains the best amongst our local coahes.

Siasia has a flair for attacking formation.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by BabaO2: 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
akeba:

Naija is not like England..
will you make your family unhappy because of Naija?
Nigerians are not worth dying for!
They will still be the ones to scold the guy if had come and bleeped up..
Nigeria is not from a different planet. How do you mean, Nigeria made this guy, if Nigeria had not introduced him to the world he would have been a struggler...., What if he was at war front as a soldier? Nothing is wrong with Nigeria and Nigerians are not different from other human beings on earth.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Misterdhee1(m): 4:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
BabaO2:

As a professional he supposed to report to camp and play for his mother. Samething happened to Lampard few years ago, he did play for his mother as a professional.

Ar u kidding us?? he should play with bereavement?? We r talking abouh his mum here bro..This is Africa!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by kroosx: 4:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
Empredboy:

Tell ur self the truth about what u just watched. For 90mins 1 shot on goal? Don't be sentimental
let me tell my sef the truth... We need to beg... Azubuike..ambrose... Echejile... Mikel.. Ideye..martinz...moses... Osaze... Uche... Etc dat played d 2014 world cup back

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by shizzy7(f): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Ahhh grin And why should ikeme shouldn't be substituted in the next match? Don't forget enyema is still our number1 goalie. If enyema is fit and ready for the next match, I don't see why ikeme shouldn't sit on the bench.. I still don't know why you Nigerian girls have suddenly developed a weird kinda liking for this keeper.. lol
The keeper is really good and he should appear in more games we can't always put our hopes on Enyeama....We need many good substitutes for Enyeama
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
See what happens with inexpirence?

Nigerian football is in for a looooooong night.Wake me up when it is morning.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by watchindelta(m): 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nawaho Nigerian team self just spoiled my accumulation aba. Only d first day I put dem oh. I will never need dem lie lie oh
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Bonapart(m): 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
emerged01:
why cant we just convert our flying eagles to super eagle?
exactly
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by BabaO2: 4:54pm On Sep 05, 2015
kroosx:
i disagree with u bro... Fine emenike was slow... Buh haruna's sub was d best move oliseh made... If it were to b me i would play haruna as a DMF or CMF... Rather dan play him as an AMF...
You just agreed Emenike was slow, and that was the major problem, if Haruna wasn't playing to instruction is a different thing.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by kroosx: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
akeba:

NFF were never lazy to scout..
But have always been looking for players that will pay some cash before been placed on the bench.
#politics_everywhere
#corruption_killing_the_nation
yea... Politics... Dat d ryt word

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by akeba(m): 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
BabaO2:

Nigeria is not from a different planet. How do you mean, Nigeria made this guy, if Nigeria had not introduced him to the world he would have been a struggler...., What if he was at war front as a soldier? Nothing is wrong with Nigeria and Nigerians are not different from other human beings on earth.

so what if he came and bleeped up?
what will you say?
won't you blame him when his only excuse is ''thinking about his mother's death''?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (33) (Reply)

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.