Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 - Sports (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 (97030 Views)

Nigeria Vs Tanzania AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Ghana : All African Games - (2 - 0) On 9th September 2015 / Nigeria Vs Niger : friendly Match (2 - 0 ) On 8th September 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by 9jatatafo(m): 6:08pm On Sep 05, 2015
Daninya11:

The midfield was minus 2 without Mikel, no coordination, no crisp passing, nothing nothing.. Take it or leave it Oliseh was to quick to substitute Haruna Lukman. The dude was exploring the spaces in midfield. Even if he was to leave the pitch, Rabiu Ibrahim should have taken his place.. Or better still, play a holding Midfielder behind Rabiu Ibrahim and Haruna Lukman.

I like your truthfulness as regards the absence of Mikel. Many football fans are hating him for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by LatestTrend: 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
How can Musa be 22 ? grin

davthom:
musa is only 22.quiet lad,it shows.as of now musa is a very good player but definitely not Nigeria's ronaldo.he definitely needs the likes of moses,onazi,and Joel obi,heck!! Nigeria needs them 2.plus in terms of a quality striker as of now Nigeria are dead in DAT area maybe musa should be used as striker he has scored quite a few goals for CSKA Moscow as one

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2015
Go Nigeria!
Meanwhile, Need anything from Jumia? Contact me now!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 05, 2015
richie9093:

Oh come of it man. because he saved us doesnt mean he should hold us to ransom. Gerrard is a Liverpool legend, Raul was a Madrid legend, lampard was a Chelsea legend but when it was these players' time to move on, the club replaced them.

because Enyeama is a national team legend doesnt mean we shouldn't drop him and allow other bright talents have game time.

if we continue with this mentality, we'll just be like England and win nothing.

How is enyeama holding u to ransom? (Not us)

You are the one that needs to drop the ungrateful type of attitude!

The coach has every right to drop any player but u as an observer have no right to make any disparaging remarks on enyeama going by his impeccable record's of dedicated service to Nigeria.

You sound more like a fair weather type.

Gerrard was dropped and was still celebrated and he is still celebrated but not disparaged and the reason is simple, they still remember all he did for his club/country and even when he had a dip in form, they didn't suffer from amnesia just like u are now doing with enyeama- that's my point.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by odinese(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2015
SirLegal:

Seriously bro. That pitch is just like my village field. Rwanda needs to put their money into building good stadiums.

That stadium is simply put shambolic. Am even wondering how Ghana came out with a victory over there.

That stadium worst pass hell

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2015
LatestTrend:
How can Musa be 22 ? grin

goal.com said he's 22
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by DrHighchief(m): 6:25pm On Sep 05, 2015
D only discovery for d day, d goal keeper. He did well. Some of d Keshi boys shud be invited (just a suggestion).
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by oskaaay(m): 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2015
its getting better i guess.... shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

I bet you have seen nothing yet until you read a scan through of Buhari first 100days in office article here on Nairaland.

Buhari 100 Days In Office, Scanning Through The Best, Better, Good And The Ugly
https://www.nairaland.com/2578438/buhari-100-days-office-scanning
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Favparis(f): 6:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

What kind of statement is this. He lost his mother for Christ sake. No human will be able to concentrate and play football under those conditions. This is football not war.

It's like people forget footballers are human too

I wonder how some pple reason. Van Gal has not been playing De Gea in Man U Matches cos he feels De Gea is not in d right state to Play yet.

Talk more of Sum1 dat lost his Mum. If he plays the next match wouldn't that be an honour?

Must it be in 2day's match?

There is what is called Psychology in football and every player finds himself in dat state almost every minute.

Pls this it is not right sayin he would have played. Its TOTALLY WRONG!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Smooyis(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2015
femi4:
Only our gk make sense

Well thats a nice one. Hope they can discover more substitute players with time. Kudos to the coach.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Drabrah(m): 6:43pm On Sep 05, 2015
DrHighchief:
D[b] only discovery for d day, d goal keeper. He did well.[/b] Some of d Keshi boys shud be invited (just a suggestion).
I'm yet to see d comment of those 'bad belle' questioning his nationality.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Vyolet(f): 6:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
Not impressed with Oliseh and the guys undecided.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by clow(m): 6:46pm On Sep 05, 2015
OldGist:

Stop spewing rubbish my friend.. Siasia didn't lose any game then what happened between Argentina vs Nigeria friendly match?

Boss if u really read the statement he made you'd find out he said "TO NO AFRICAN TEAM" . smiley
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by successinlife: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2015
@ Clow, i have learned and schooled myself to be decent in a public forum,alot typed anyhow behind the computer,N/L is faceless forum hence abusive and unguided or fowl language is the order of the day.Education and exposure is not what we can buy in the market or acquired in the four wall of a class,decency is what a man learned as one journeyed in life.I think an intelligent person will read well before making a comment and not making a comment before reading.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
4peace:

that channel30 no get name

Na name you wan chop abi if you no know the name the match no go show.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by akeba(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
davthom:
goal.com said he's 22

and you believed bah?
you must be 5 grin
davthom:
goal.com said he's 22

and you believed bah?
you must be 5
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Nelbless(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2015
****In Pete Edochie's voice****/

Oliseh, oliseh, Sunday nwa Oliseh My dear son..... leave Super Eagle's Job for people who do their talking With their average and local tactics....... don't let the long throat for #5m kill the respect Super sport has for u likewise other light headed Nigerians who liked ur sleekly and sexy analysis..

Biko Leave Super eagles alone! Analysing football to coaches who do the ultimate coaching may be your calling in life..... just as king makers in our community here are never kings.... they are king makers nothing more nothing less..... Ada your wife was crying watching u on TV as u look clueless in your substitution....... she even persuaded me to write u ASAP as most of her friends are laughing at her.... please enter the next available aeroplane to ikeja and enter onitsha bus for mazamaza back home, Enyinnaya Keshi will be at upper iweka with his okada to bring u home......

Take heart my son..... man no dey talk too much. that is my last word to u this night my son.

Ngwanu ijeoma.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by trytillmake(m): 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2015
OK I watched the match and all i can say i will reserve my comment till second game, but meanwhile that keeper was a good discovery to the rest i'll say NA WAOH, Oliseh i dey watch u , NFA i dey watch u.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Simchi82: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
nice starting for olisa, but the home boys must work more harder.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by mechanics(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2015
Realsufi:
also super short 3
yeah, dats were i watched it, but d boys no try at all.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Hoshea: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2015
oya this will be the national recognized official language for africa, take it leave it, yo offspring will need it somedays. so respect ma niga, fara we!
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by goldfish80(m): 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2015
davthom:
wait wasn't it odumadi,gambo Muhammed DAT were our flop attackers at that tourney.are u okay don't u remember musa vs Argentina plus his exquistely taken goal against south Africa
Oduamadi scored a hatrick against Tahiti, made a record in that game then got injured in the next game, Gambo Mohamed played only 20mins against Spain and missed one sitter. The real flops were Ideye and Anthony Ujah.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by greatmidget(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2015
Nigeria Super Eagles need a total revolution
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by baum1: 9:45pm On Sep 05, 2015
richie9093:
This our keeper is too good. If Enyeama likes he should be doing rubbish, his days are numbered.

This is how you respect a guy that did us proud just some years ago..That's how it is. There'll always be someone better out there. Only time reveals such a person. I hope you do not begin to yab the same Ikeme who has performed excellently today when a better goalie is discovered in the near future.

Let's give respect to whom it is due.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by onyxo76(m): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
onyxo76:
i see a draw with a low score-line...a win for us? maybe on return leg.
draw on point ...money in the bag.
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by baum1: 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2015
akogun7:

Keshi never presented a team as poor as this.
This guys could have scored like 4 already

Na wah ooh. Is it not too early?
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Ekaka1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 05, 2015
Osisie:
E joor ki ni ifa nwi?
That you're the next Abobaku angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by gbengaoa(m): 10:34pm On Sep 05, 2015
this super chicken make me lose my bet. chaii
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Archie30: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2015
I watched the second half. Well it's too harsh to write off this performance. It's entirely different team and set up. Credit to the Tanzanians who were full of running. What I liked about the Nigerian team is the energy, particularly in the midfield. It's something that's been lacking. On another day they could have lost this game and for me this is a point won. Neither team deserved the 3 point. I think the emphasis was to close up spaces as quickly as possible. Oliseh must have known it's a fragmented team just now and will need to build on cohesion and link up play. Unfortunately he's in the middle of a tough African qualifiers which means he needs to get the points on board even when playing the worst of football. He's played with the players available to him and the truth be told, we no longer have outstanding players. This group did enough not to get beat. From Oliseh point of view, employing effective counter-attack could have killed off the overzealous Tanzanians. Then again, for all the pace in that team, they 're lacking creativity in the final third. Not good enough! I don't know the names of the Nigerian midfielders but for them Mikel fans, I just don't think Mikel could have cover as much ground as the midfielders who played today. What you do when you don't have the ball is as just important as being dominant in possession. Today, one positive was the former. They closed down well in good time but did absolutely nothing with the ball.
Not a winning start for Sunday Oliseh but he knows he's got a massive job on his desk. Tough tough job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2015
akeba:

and you believed bah?
you must be 5 grin

and you believed bah?
you must be 5
seriously. coz I choose to believe someone's age am now 5 yrs old.your logic is messed up
Re: Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 by richie9093(m): 12:18am On Sep 06, 2015
baum1:

This is how you respect a guy that did us proud just some years ago..That's how it is. There'll always be someone better out there. Only time reveals such a person. I hope you do not begin to yab the same Ikeme who has performed excellently today when a better goalie is discovered in the near future.

Let's give respect to whom it is due.

Is there anything I said about disrespecting him? Nigerians just like circlejerking on things. He is a legend and I am grateful for that but we should still think of the future.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos) / How The Pig That Predicted Semi-final For Nigeria Reacted After The Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.