Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration (21563 Views)

We Make Art/Painting On Canvas.. / My Digital Art Gallery - King Franklin / African Illustration Of Rihanna, Diddy, Drake, Nicki Minaj, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by lazeal: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
This is what it shows and then disappears, while the said Autodesk folder is empty.

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 1:51pm On Apr 04, 2017
It's showing as i explained so "Run" it.

lazeal:

See as shown below.
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2017
That's what it's meant to do. I use their apps alot so i know.

lazeal:
This is what it shows and then disappears, while the said Autodesk folder is empty.
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by lazeal: 2:03pm On Apr 04, 2017
DerrickM:
It's showing as i explained so "Run" it.

I did the "RUN" and then it start extracting but that "Self extract" toggle does not load or read until it disappears within 2 minutes of appearing.
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 2:16pm On Apr 04, 2017
Dude,it isn't meant to last forever extracting. If it has finished extracting it will bring up the app installation to install. If it didn't go to your Hard Disk : C drive > Autodesk > Sketchbook Pro folder & install from there.

lazeal:
I did the "RUN" and then it start extracting but that "Self extract" toggle does not load or read until it disappears within 2 minutes of appearing.
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by lazeal: 2:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
DerrickM:
Dude,it isn't meant to last forever extracting. If it has finished extracting it will bring up the app installation to install. If it didn't go to your Hard Disk : C drive > Autodesk > Sketchbook Pro folder & install from there.

funny bro... it is empty. I guess that it didn't download completely right?

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by lazeal: 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
and the file size is 200MB
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
Try it again but restart your pc 1st. I don't know why it isn't installing.

lazeal:
funny bro... it is empty. I guess that it didn't download completely right?
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by stanlee303(m): 7:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
lazeal:
how can I get this Sketchbook Pro software? I want to learn how to cartoonize images with it. help. if u know a link to the cracked version, please share. Thanks.

Bro I don't have sketchbook but I have photoshop that's what I use I have the cracked disk
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by bobojoshua(m): 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2017
DerrickM:

Aiit,bro,I'll advice you follow these youtube channels I subscribed to as follows:
*Cartooning For Kids
*Mark Kistler (very famous tutor globally I watched him on NTA2 Channel 5 growing up laid the foundation of art for me)
*iDrawGirls by Xia Tapara
*Proko tutorials by Stan Prokopenko
*PluralSight
*Lynda
*Cubebrush

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by bobojoshua(m): 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
DerrickM:
Bro,the internet is your best friend & am not anywhere near you though in Lagos as well.

Here is the 1st link i used to learn digital painting.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=24s&v=oGf_ZObMM-c

Check these other channels out on YouTube:
@ProkoTv
@SketchBook
@CreatnProcess
@TastyTuts

Best regards

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by GFHandel(m): 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
stanlee303:
Hey guys I'm 17 , Graphic Designer & I use Adobe Photoshop
Did you use mouse or wacom tab
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by akintom45(m): 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2017
DerrickM:
Wow,that's exactly what most guys tell me just to paint up digitally not draw. I bought it for both actually & it's fun for me*winks winks*Also try getting Sakura pens for traditional inking.

How much is it
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 12:09am On Apr 10, 2017
Check amazon for a quote.

akintom45:

How much is it
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by stanlee303(m): 11:06am On Apr 11, 2017
GFHandel:

Did you use mouse or wacom tab

Bro I dey mouse my way o
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by stanlee303(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2017
My latest work guys !

1 Like

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by stanlee303(m): 11:08am On Apr 11, 2017
Check out & follow my art page on Instagram @stanmakesart thanks
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by GFHandel(m): 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2017
stanlee303:

Bro I dey mouse my way o
Abi, nothing do you.. .

1 Like

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 5:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Anyone need a wacom tab & accessories I retail as stocks are on ground,just quote me here.

1 Share

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 6:11pm On Apr 11, 2017
Done...

stanlee303:
Check out & follow my art page on Instagram @stanmakesart thanks
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by stanlee303(m): 11:38am On Apr 12, 2017
GFHandel:

Abi, nothing do you.. .

Na so we see am

1 Like

Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by stanlee303(m): 11:39am On Apr 12, 2017
DerrickM:
Done...

What's your @ let me follow back
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
Check your followers,my dp here on Nairaland is the same on IG.cheers

stanlee303:

What's your @ let me follow back
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by ayo527(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2017
DerrickM:
Hi,you are the one looking for a service so place your number in your signature to be contacted otherwise i don't think you will get a response.

Upload a screenshot of the pencil work of a page will also help those interested,cheers.

Thanks. I've updated my profile. Pls guys check my signature and send me a mail ASAP if you are available for this task.
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2017
Interested in learning any of these interesting creative skills which are also hot selling gigs on freelance websites... cool

Comic Art/Lettering and Fashion Illustration

Call:08033651255 and whatsapp:09036991811

You can also click on the link and register online

http://the-dm3drev-studeos..com.ng/2017/08/gsetw-phase-2-comic-art-and-lettering.html?m=1
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by FoolishBoy419: 11:52am On Sep 02, 2017
DerrickM:
cool grin smiley
This thread is dedicated to Digital+Vector Art/Painting using Photoshop,Illustrator and SketchBook Pro. Tips and tutorial videos will be posted here from time to time.

Feel free to share your works and problems concerning Digital Painting...

bros please how do you create reflections on the bodies or rather how do you colour your sketches? I use fill and that makes my characters look flat and boring.
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by DerrickM(m): 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
It is in Photoshop. The tools mainly used in Digital Painting or Colouring is the brush or paint bucket tool for filling colours,marquee/magic wand tool for selecting areas to colour,gradient/dodge/burn tool for lighting,shadows and reflections.

Being able to combine all these tools let's your drawing look dynamic and 3d. Flat colouring is still a style nothing to feel ashamed about.

Watch these videos on colouring i used to learn for Digital Painting and Comic Book Colouring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGf_ZObMM-c&t=24s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79gW9k4V2kY

You can download the videos through www.savefrom.net by copying and pasting into the site then choose the video format you want.

Cheers. cool

FoolishBoy419:

bros please how do you create reflections on the bodies or rather how do you colour your sketches? I use fill and that makes my characters look flat and boring.
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by FoolishBoy419: 6:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
DerrickM:
It is in Photoshop. The tools mainly used in Digital Painting or Colouring is the brush or paint bucket tool for filling colours,marquee/magic wand tool for selecting areas to colour,gradient/dodge/burn tool for lighting,shadows and reflections.

Being able to combine all these tools let's your drawing look dynamic and 3d. Flat colouring is still a style nothing to feel ashamed about.

Watch these videos on colouring i used to learn for Digital Painting and Comic Book Colouring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGf_ZObMM-c&t=24s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79gW9k4V2kY

You can download the videos through www.savefrom.net by copying and pasting into the site then choose the video format you want.

Cheers. cool

Thank you very much sir. I appreciate
Re: Digital Art/Painting and Vector Illustration by cornelin(m): 11:41am On Sep 04, 2017
nice work I'm seeing here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Video Editing Course + Certification Online / Video Editing School In Nigeria / Celebrity Pencil Artist Alesh Akeem Honours Lagos RRS Commander, ACP Disu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.