Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,675 members, 7,865,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Was Intimidated Today, I Need To Jazz-up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Intimidated Today, I Need To Jazz-up (849 Views)

How I Was Saved From Ritualists After Entering 'One Chance' In Lagos -Lady. PIC / I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) / How I Was Intimidated And Brutalised By Men Of The Armed Forces... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Intimidated Today, I Need To Jazz-up by sexaddict08(m): 9:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
just imagine, big boy like me. I couldn't do anything but to lock myself inside the car.
they even tried to force the car open and telling me who am I?
I'm embarrassed! but its not my fault , i thought i was dealing with one person until three hefty guys shows up.
I gentle and later started saying sorry from inside they car.
i asked myself, guy 'u go fit protect a family so
Re: I Was Intimidated Today, I Need To Jazz-up by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2015
lwkmd!! ;Dlwkmd!! u can protect a family
Re: I Was Intimidated Today, I Need To Jazz-up by ladyF(f): 9:36pm On Aug 29, 2015
Maybe buy a toy gun?
Re: I Was Intimidated Today, I Need To Jazz-up by menix(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2015
U fvcked up..
U should ve told them u re Cappy Red boxers..

For d Jazz, always have palm frond In ur car, wen such happens pick out some nd place it in btw ur lips nd watch wat happens..
Re: I Was Intimidated Today, I Need To Jazz-up by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2015
Depends on the type of car you drive my brother. There is so much intimidation when you drive a standard brand. Ever since I started using Luxury and Exclusive Brands, dem no even born police well make him stop me, not to talk of common civilian.

1 Like

Re: I Was Intimidated Today, I Need To Jazz-up by sexaddict08(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2015
ladyF:
Maybe buy a toy gun?
I need a real gun, I need ring n ....
Re: I Was Intimidated Today, I Need To Jazz-up by sexaddict08(m): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
Depends on the type of car you drive my brother. There is so much intimidation when you drive a standard brand. Ever since I started using Luxury and Exclusive Brands, dem no even born police well make him stop me, not to talk of common civilian.

I hav lost my appetite because of this. see N3000 fish for my front but I no fit touch am.
Re: I Was Intimidated Today, I Need To Jazz-up by sexaddict08(m): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2015
menix:
U fvcked up..
U should ve told them u re Cappy Red boxers..

For d Jazz, always have palm frond In ur car, wen such happens pick out some nd place it in btw ur lips nd watch wat happens..

guy, I need real deal jazz....but I want to know repercussions involved.
I'm really angry
Re: I Was Intimidated Today, I Need To Jazz-up by diablos: 10:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Jew life no gud. Go find way belong cuz even jazz no go fit change ur chaff man status. And yes u no go fit protect ur babe talkmore ur family! angry
Re: I Was Intimidated Today, I Need To Jazz-up by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 29, 2015
Go buy catapult n stone grin
Re: I Was Intimidated Today, I Need To Jazz-up by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2015
u don't need any fcking jazz guy all u need is to boost ur confidence and Bleep fear..in order words transfer all ur energy into ur hustle make more money & u will know real power

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Passenger Slashes Driver’s Throat To Snatch Car / Graphic Photos: Woman Battered & Inflicted With A Deep Cut By Her Husband In Lag / Explosion And Fire Outbreak At Hajj Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.