Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) (25501 Views)

Uche Jombo & Her Husband, Kenney Rodriguez Spotted Together Amid Breakup Rumors / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With / Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son In Thanksgiving Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) by Leyemoshood: 8:41am On Aug 30, 2015
Lovely family

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2015
EverestdeBliu:
Happy Buffdae Krystalxxx...wishing u all your wishes. Ch33rs!

Thanks dearie

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) by Kizment(m): 8:49am On Aug 30, 2015
Congrat
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) by dazzlingd(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2015
Why the guy come resemble Indian like dis
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) by Okeikpu(m): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2015
gistparrot:
The lovely Rodriquez family!

https://instagram.com/p/6-FXm-J6l4/
S2upid gal. Men don finish in Nigeria... Kudos to Tonto Dike, at list she got married to one Otta baboon from South West Nigeria smiley after she got tired of flaunting her lil a$$ around white men in UK while pretending to be whitebitch
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) by gevebixo: 9:52am On Aug 30, 2015
Start working at home with Google! It’s by-far the best job I’ve had. Last Wednesday I got a brand new BMW since getting a check for $6474 this - 4 weeks past. I began this 8-months ago and immediately was bringing home at least $77 per hour. I work through this link, go? to tech tab for work detail,,,,,,➜➜➜➜➜ ►œ►œ►œ►[url] www.ecash55.com[/url]
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 30, 2015
grin grin grin shocked cool sad embarassed undecided cry
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) by Deejavuu(f): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2015
Beremx:
exactly my thoughts! That of Tiwa Savage is the most annoying.

mtscheew!

Lol

Very very annoying. As if we have paparazzi in Nigeria. .
Mtchewww! !!
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) by Deejavuu(f): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2015
Mee234:

So that one mumu magazine some where can pay for exclusive for photo. unfortunately no body is interested in their lives or that of their babies because none of them is Kim

Lmao..
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) by Deejavuu(f): 10:37am On Aug 30, 2015
justi4jesu:

They are expecting us to pay before seeing them,unfortunately this is Nigeria and we will be patient until they decide to show us cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

I trust my people
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) by Geezy4real(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2015
Why em' hide d baby face na? (e.g Tiwa & Co.)...Happy Blessed Sunday to y'all
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2015
Deejavuu:
Why are they always hiding thier baby's face? Yeye dey smell. Nigerians always wanna copy copy. Tiwa savage et al undecided
I hear say the baby resemble monkey
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) by vague: 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
charlesucheh:
SHORONIWON!!!
Very soon, we'll be reading stuff like "lJumbo goes to sleep with husband"l
"Wakes up and uses an automatic water closet"
"Prepares breakfast for her rodriguez"l!!!
You people should open a reality uche jumbo life and create a novel load of News with!!!
Lubbish!!!!
all because u don't look half as good as her husband. Jealousy na disease
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) by gbemyn(f): 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Deejavuu:
Why are they always hiding thier baby's face? Yeye dey smell. Nigerians always wanna copy copy. Tiwa savage et al undecided

you jst said my mind
Re: Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) by charlesucheh(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2015
vague:
all because u don't look half as good as her husband. Jealousy na disease
Check me out!! Even in my fidodido mode, he still doesn't stand a chance! Guy! I know u're a ig fan of her, but mehn!! Am fed up with OP throwing all that shit on us as News!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From Actress Lilian Esoro-franklin's Babyshower / "Delay Is Not Denial" - Linda Ikeji Boasts Of What God Did In Her Life / Akon Visits Amina Mohammed In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.