Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (92140 Views)

Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Timi Dakolo 'Worried' Over His Wife's Sexy Look For Girls Night Out (Photo) / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by theinfong(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
Unconfirmed reports going round the web-sphere say that, the reason behind Tonto Dikeh's recent actions and Social Media outpour towards her husband, Churchill is as a result of his PA. It is said that, he and his PA have been getting sexually intimate since Tonto's pregnancy and birth. More details coming soon.

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/01/the-lady-behind-tonto-marriage-issue/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by samwise99(m): 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2017
... Ftc

finally we don make fp.

Tonto Dike and Fp = 1

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Heavance(m): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
sleeping, as in sleeping?
Could she be facing marital issues right now, is that the reason for her apology as she don dey feel the heat of marriage?

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by softwerk(f): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
I'm sure the guy 'Mosquehill' can no longer understand the elasticity of the milky way after child birth and decided to explore this beautiful galaxy of Marykay and Extreme Glow! shocked

Sorry my dear Tonto, but can you see what jumping from one man to the other both in real life and film dey cause?! cry

E no go better for home breakers sha!!!

220 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Came: 2:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Na today? Something way he don dey chop even before he marry toto na him wan cause wahala now.... Hmmmmmmm.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Sparkle777(f): 2:59pm On Jan 13, 2017
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?
My hubbys PA wil resemble John Okafor, no offence.

353 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by LesbianBoy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Na wa o! After all the hyping tonto dike hyped her husband he still cheated grin grin grin grin

115 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by LesbianBoy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sparkle777:
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?
My hobbys PA wil resemble John Okafor, no offence.

undecided

212 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by nikkypearl(f): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sparkle777:
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?
bet why

6 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by SuperSuave(m): 3:26pm On Jan 13, 2017
Anything tonto dike seems to be synonymous to front page these days, won't be surprised if this nonsense gets there too. We still do not give a fvckk angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Kellibae(f): 4:15pm On Jan 13, 2017
Hmm
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 13, 2017
When Tonto was advertising all the gold customized plated iPhone, ibattery and Ibracelets grin her husband dey buy for am. She no say, no be only she like better thing cheesy
Baes are not smiling grin.. More still coming to share her husband..

She knew how difficult it took her to eventually get married to a rich handsome quiet guy. Instead of her to quietly enjoy her married life as e dey hot without show off. She say mbanu! I must display my king kong's goodies and assetscheesy

Now the drums are drumining, reading to dance to their tunes..

No single sense .

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by SalomonKane: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2017
Too much make-up.

11 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Preca(f): 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Some ladies don't even find fault in breaking marriages......smh

20 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by abdulaz: 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Is she a make-up artist or another edible catering grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Genea(f): 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
theinfong:
Unconfirmed reports going round the web-sphere say that, the reason behind Tonto Dikeh's recent actions and Social Media outpour towards her husband, Churchill is as a result of his PA. It is said that, he and his PA have been getting sexually intimate since Tonto's pregnancy and birth. More details coming soon.

See More at : http://www.theinfong.com/2017/01/the-lady-behind-tonto-marriage-issue/
so this is the witch, the home wrecker?? Karma is a biatch which destroy her life and over bleached skin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Genea(f): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sparkle777:
Oouuch
Dis kain bae for PA?
I dnt gerrit.
Is Tonto blind?
same here, a married woman with 4kids and her age must be 40 upwards.. Can't deal, can't come and give my husband to wolves

20 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by prela(f): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2017
Another Edible Olopo is here......from what i heard, this one has come to stay

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Tynasparks(f): 6:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Awww .... This cant be happening ...after all the hyping

7 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Kolade9(m): 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2017
#whistling
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Sparkle777(f): 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Genea:
same here, a married woman with 4kids and her age must be 40 upwards.. Can't deal, can't come and give my husband to wolves
I tell u, women shld learn not to allow dia men sit and dine wt temptation.

11 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Sparkle777(f): 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2017
nikkypearl:
bet why
I cant deal biko
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by clerkent(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
huh

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by NegeduGrace(f): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2017
it's a pity oo,,after all the display of love..men will always be men

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Godwin978(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
husband snatcher. you dare make seun wife sad? you will hear from Nairalander

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by CyberGypsy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2017
no that's not her ooo ahn ahn.. She is more prettier than this .
Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2017
In all this saga, one thing I know and I know that I know for sure is that " celebrity marriages don't last ".

She is just looking for an excuse to divorce her husband.
One thing this celebrities don't know is that there is no perfect marriage, it is the couples that have to work hard to make it perfect.

When the news of their divorce is out, someone should let me know.

***drives out of thread in his Lamborghini***

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by Genea(f): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
Sparkle777:

I tell u, women shld learn not to allow dia men sit and dine wt temptation.
At all, cos dese men are like children whose eyes pop at d site of candies

4 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:50pm On Jan 13, 2017
But i still dnt understand why yoruba men like cheatin

11 Likes

Re: Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With by dhardline(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2017
shocked it's a shame really. You mean after all the hype... Still don't want to believe this though

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage’s Mother Is A Witch - Teebillz (See Her Pictures) / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.