Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,615 members, 7,820,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) (7351 Views)

5 Cars That Are More Expensive Than Neymar Jr’s Salary / Car Quiz: Tell Us The Names Of These 8 Cars By Their Interior / When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 12:23am On Aug 30, 2015
They say Nigerian girls love cars and car owners so much but I don't think it is the case when it comes to these cars! grin. Mind you, don't pose as a car owner with anyone of them o! gringrin:

1. Mercedes Benz 200 (1970's) grin

2. 1982 Datsun Cherry cheesy

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 12:26am On Aug 30, 2015
3. Peugeot 404

4. Peugeot 504 grin

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2015
5. Old Golf 1

6. Volvo 240 (U dey do mortuary work? )

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 12:32am On Aug 30, 2015
7. 1980's Nissan Sunny

8. Volkswagen Beetle...grin

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by emmchi(m): 12:39am On Aug 30, 2015
This type of cars are treasured in abroad.

9 Likes

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by ubiquitousade(m): 12:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Rapmoney:
They say Nigerian girls love cars and car owners so much but I don't think it is the case when it comes to these cars! grin. Mind you, don't pose as a car owner with anyone of them o! gringrin:

these are classic cars and they dont come cheap.

10 Likes

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by ubiquitousade(m): 12:47am On Aug 30, 2015
Rapmoney:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 12:49am On Aug 30, 2015
ubiquitousade:

When last did you see somebody buying any of them? wink
Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by ubiquitousade(m): 12:58am On Aug 30, 2015
Rapmoney:

this year, march to be precise. a Benz 230 made in 1967. i dont know how much it was sold for but the asking price was $22,000

1 Like

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by Nobody: 12:59am On Aug 30, 2015
You will be shocked at the number of girls that will be attracted to the cars. Ladies are beginning to love keke NAPEP these days. Infact, anything with more than two legs is good. They will just pretend to be managing.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by Nobody: 1:44am On Aug 30, 2015
Lol
Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by eddyline(m): 2:41am On Aug 30, 2015
I am still in love with the Nokia 3310 of cars... the Mercedes 200

1 Like

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by vani86: 5:49am On Aug 30, 2015
Which of them can d ladiez afford that they will judge some one driving one

4 Likes

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by lonelydora: 6:05am On Aug 30, 2015
If you see my colleague's restored Peugeot 504 and the Nairalander's restored beetle, you will remove number 4 and 8 from the list.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:10am On Aug 30, 2015
OP look at this 504 and have a RE-think. I'm sure your babe will leave you and hop into this brothers ride grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by Denn(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2015
Rapmoney:

I just bought a merc 200 and I can tell you that every single lady that has been inside has taken a selfie. Selfies uploaded on BBM and what's app.

What car do you drive?

If you cannot drive what you can afford without having inferiority issues, you need counselling....unfortunately doctor lomomike and elder CityNg are no longer here at cartalk....

I also had a friend that would not put on the AC until when we were close to his girlfriend's pick up spot...and would immediately put it off once the girl departed.....and he starts speaking English like a refurbished slave....those times....

8 Likes

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 30, 2015
Unfortunately the problem here isn't Nigerian Ladies, but you. If you as a guy isn't aware that people i.e YOUNG GUYS still buy these cars, that they are classic/vintage cars, perpetual head turners (when pimped and maintained properly)... 'belles of the ball' and what have you...

Then, you should be more concerned about yourself and your orientation on cars. Didn't you see Denn's thread on classic cars, Ikenna's thread on his trip with 505? Don't they have girlfriends ni?
Abi their girlfriends are eskimos?

I have told you to limit this inference drawn from your convenience sampling to your Local Government Area.

10 Likes

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2015
Rapmoney:

A Datsun Cherry 1.5 DX was purchased by a friend of mine at auction. It started at £10, and 33 bids later, my friend won it for £2,075.

It has just 42,000 miles on the odometer, and was purchased new by the previous owner in July 1979. It has been dry stored since 1991. It only came up for sale as the elderly owner (now 82-years-old) can no longer drive a manual.

Such cars are priceless, and my friend is going to fully restore her to as new condition.

6 Likes

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by Ikenna351(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
Rapmoney:

A 1976 Peugeot 504 V6 Cabriolet was sold in USA early this year about $18,500.00 USD, which cost more than some recent cars brought in as tokunbos.

Oh! I purchased my 1986 Peugeot 505 V6 stick N850,000.00 in year 2010 and really love him.

Ikenna

8 Likes

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by billy187(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
$18500? thats the msrp for a couple of new cars in the US!

If your stereotype is true Op ..I must sadly admit Nigerian girls are terribly shortsighted....Some while back I came across a black merc 200 polished to perfection-if it weren't for the ash indicator lights and the fact i'm in Ghana, I would have mistakened it for denn 's (lol!)

Folks passing by couldn't help but stop and stare at the beauty....I thought, 'here is a guy that attracts so many ladies it actually makes him angry!' grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by Denn(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
billy187:
$18500? thats the msrp for a couple of new cars in the US!

If your stereotype is true Op ..I must sadly admit Nigerian girls are terribly shortsighted....Some while back I came across a black merc 200 polished to perfection-if it weren't for the ash indicator lights and the fact i'm in Ghana, I would have mistakened it for denn 's (lol!)

Folks passing by couldn't help but stop and stare at the beauty....I thought, 'here is a guy that attracts so many ladies it actually makes him angry!' grin

Your mouth is so sweet, you don't even need a car to get your choice woman....how much more with the added comfort of a 1967 Shelby Mustang

2 Likes

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by kingreign(m): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2015
GAZZUZZ:
OP look at this 504 and have a RE-think. I'm sure your babe will leave you and hop into this brothers ride grin

mehn that's one badt ride bro... I'm loving it already.... cool

Denn:

I just bought a merc 200 and I can tell you that every single lady that has been inside has taken a selfie. Selfies uploaded on BBM and what's app.

What car do you drive?

If you cannot drive what you can afford without having inferiority issues, you need counselling....unfortunately doctor lomomike and elder CityNg are no longer here at cartalk....

I also had a friend that would not put on the AC until when we were close to his girlfriend's pick up spot...and would immediately put it off once the girl departed.....and he starts speaking English like a refurbished slave....those times....

this is lomomike wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by kingreign(m): 6:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
Ikenna351:

A 1976 Peugeot 504 V6 Cabriolet was sold in USA early this year about $18,500.00 USD, which cost more than some recent cars brought in as tokunbos.

Oh! I purchased my 1986 Peugeot 505 V6 stick N850,000.00 and really love him.

Ikenna
this is a clean Nigerian owned classic. that 505 V6 stick im sure isproud to be a lion and a fulfilled lion at that.

1 Like

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by Ikenna351(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
kingreign:

this is a clean Nigerian owned classic. that 505 V6 stick im sure isproud to be a lion and a fulfilled lion at that.

Yes, I am so happy and grateful for owning that Peugeot 505 V6 stick. So much love that Lion. Because aside his looks, power, attitude on the road and strong satisfaction of actualising ownership of a dream car, the Lion came into my life and taught me something that transformed me to something big.

When some Nigerians are busy fussing about or mocking classic cars, I just laugh at how much people are missing good life, so much.

Ikenna

3 Likes

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by Emekasmart(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2015
ubiquitousade:

this year, march to be precise. a Benz 230 made in 1967. i dont know how much it was sold for but the asking price was $22,000
Would u bring out such amount to buy any of dis cars?
Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by DECOtech(m): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2015
Rapmoney:

You mean ignorant ladies?

...who cares?!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2015
Lol, the cars look ridiculous.
Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 31, 2015
Emekasmart:

I would.

1 Like

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by Rapmoney(m): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2015
DECOtech:

You mean ignorant ladies?

...who cares?!
grin
Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by ubiquitousade(m): 11:02am On Aug 31, 2015
Emekasmart:

Now? No

Later when I gave extra cash? YES

3 Likes

Re: 8 Cars That Could Make Nigerian Ladies Not To See You As A Car Owner (photos) by billy187(m): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
Denn:

Your mouth is so sweet, you don't even need a car to get your choice woman....how much more with the added comfort of a 1967 Shelby Mustang

I recieve it!! ***raises hands grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Fix Power Steering Rack? / Knock Sensor Bank 1(P0325) Problem In 99 Camry / Toyota Camry 2001 Transmission Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.