Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,989 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids (52325 Views)

5 Important Information Every Car Owner In Nigeria Must Know / With This Toyota Camatte Petta, Little Kids Can Now Learn To Drive / 5 Mechanical Practices Every Car Owner Must Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by marvelck: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2016
If you have a car and you're living in a compound where there are little kids, pls always look carefully before you drive your car...

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 05, 2016
pls put grahic in ur content jare cos m begining to imagine d tire moving lipsrsealed

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Cutehector(m): 9:06am On Feb 05, 2016
grin cheesy

Kids tho.. nw I understand why some ladies dnt want kids

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by HungerBAD: 9:07am On Feb 05, 2016
Wow.

This is so true.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Cholls(m): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2016
my brother laye laye!! what's the story behind this?..........front page ke?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by ThePeacemaker(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2016
grin grin

That kid is hiding from death grin

Not knowinq death is above him grin grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Macclane(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2016
Msquare220:
undecided
Kedu maka Msukwaya

2 Likes

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Michellla(f): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2016
and who is the retard that snapped him first instead of pulling him out.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by konji1(m): 9:13am On Feb 05, 2016
grin grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Mustay(m): 11:33am On Feb 05, 2016
and who is the retard that snapped him first instead of pulling him out.

The one who was fast enough to prevent 'pics or aidonbilivit' generation from disbelieving this. This generation unfortunately is one of photo news rather than figuring out words with their imaginations.

The guy could be the owner of the car (controller of the keys) undecided

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Medunah: 11:53am On Feb 05, 2016
So true.... I remember one time when we used to av dogs, my mum killed one of d puppies with her car, the puppy was sleeping under d car close to the tyre nd my mum didn't check b4 moving her car cry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Daniel058(m): 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2016
Funny though..

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Mutuwa(m): 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
sad

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Nairadays: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2016
So true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Wizdray: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by macino1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2016
Hmm. The more reason you must be inspecting your car before moving it.

Meanwhile, Why keep giving her excuses when you can actually get permanent solution to that: Premature Ejjacution, etc. with some of those fruits, plants you easily commonize. See how good combination of them can do the magic: www.nairaland.com/2911017/natural-permanent-cure-premature-ejaculationn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by kushsy: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
This happened about 6 years ago..the man killed his little girl..we lived in the same neighbourhood...it can only be imagine..Reminds me the entire incident..Gosh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2016
What a delicate place to be for that little fella
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 05, 2016
k
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Lovexme(m): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2016
I can relate.
Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
The mother is to blame

1 Like

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
kushsy:
This happened about 6 years ago..the man killed his little girl..we lived in the same neighbourhood...it can only be imagine..Reminds me the entire incident..Gosh

Yea.
Heard about it
#Painful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Are A Car Owner Living In A Compound Full Of Little Kids by Lovexme(m): 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
k

Kerosene?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bmw Unveils It’s Largest Suv, The 2019 Bmw X7 After 10 Years / I Was Charged $1840 (₦800,000) To Change Brake Pads - Lady Cries Out / Creative Ways That Car Owners Transformed Their Car Dents (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.