Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nigerian's And Crime - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian's And Crime (484 Views)

Cocaine In Condoms: A Nigerian And Two Brazilian Men Busted / Nigerian And Romanian Arrested For Drug-trafficking In Cambodia - Khmer Times / Nigerian And Thai Woman Arrested In Thailand Over Methamphetamine (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian's And Crime by wiringdpt(m): 1:26am On Aug 30, 2015
I am currently in South Africa and I visited my friend today in Regent Park, Johannesburg South. Around 7am I was outside a bar smoking when a police patrol car stopped a car and started searching them. Guess what they found heroine on them and immediately arrested, these guys were in the same bar with me. I was shocked and disappointed, I just hope the police are crooks so they can bribe there way out or else straight to prison and na PAP and BRAI things be that.

(1) (Reply)

Osun Woman, Driver Arrested Over Dumping Of Girl’s Corpse / Ten People Killed Today By One Stupid Boy In Oregon USA... / Breaking News: Daring Bank Robbery In Progress. Robbers Simultaneously Attack Tw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.