Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... (19321 Views)

Understanding Buhari In 365 Days: Chronicles Of His Achievements- Breaking Times / 100 Achievements Of APC In 100days We Are Not Celebrating. / RE: Understanding Buhari In 100 Days, Dissecting Garba Shehu's Deceptive Piece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by Shekau1(m): 9:12am On Aug 30, 2015
dayo23:
Buhari's 100 days in Office is better than the entire 6 yrs of GEJ......OP if you like write dictionary book on Buhari or Even write 1000 pages of Criticising Buhari......Na you go tire!

Buhari till»»»»»»»»2050
wow! I don't know how Buhari did it but he is a genius in Brain washing folks like you grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by cdaboss: 9:18am On Aug 30, 2015
dayo23:
Buhari's 100 days in Office is better than the entire 6 yrs of GEJ......OP if you like write dictionary book on Buhari or Even write 1000 pages of Criticising Buhari......Na you go tire!

Buhari till»»»»»»»»2050
u ar wot is wrong wit this country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by Shekau1(m): 9:19am On Aug 30, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
barcanista, Truckpusher, Francizy, kaboninc, hinwazaka, Ecoterrors, Mizmycoli, Dearpreye, AprokoMan, Bloodykiller, Mogidi, Firefire, tomakint, chukwudi44, temitemi1, Candyrain, Rose2014, agabal23, Areafada2, ochejoseph, Dhugal and other patriots aka wailers for better democracy...
Battalion of waillers cheesy grin grin
Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by cdaboss: 9:21am On Aug 30, 2015
dayo23:
Thank you, but I didn't complain about that, You know why GEJ failed? Simply because he was trying to pleased certain cabals in power, they took advantage of his weakness and shred him into pieces. They stole, they looted, and were even outlaws....now Buhari is not giving them any chance even the NASS has now realised is not buisness as usual!
Less I forget hope your ex-sponsor still dey remember you grin

Ride on Baba....the masses are solidly behind u

.....oga most of d ppl dat were being persecuted by d past govt have bin released by d present. ...get it facts ryt

1 Like

Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by cdaboss: 9:23am On Aug 30, 2015
ajoskele:
Like someone said yesterday...two people are in Nigeria.
1. The ones for; and
2. The ones against the greatness of my dear country.
OP is confused and aligns with the later. Enjoy your wailing while it lasts.
define wailing ....without copy nd paste frm google

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by berrystunn(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2015
dayo23:

Buhari till»»»»»»»»2050

right from school till now u no no anything .......nawa ooo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by MizMyColi(f): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2015
NERC boss just made it clear who is to be appreciated on the power issue.
https://www.nairaland.com/2562927/nerc-expresses-gratitude-jonathan-government#37480738

Cc: whynotthetruth

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by luggy(m): 9:34am On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari is a phanatic
Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by chichriso: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2015
Buhari and APC are scammers.

They will rule Nigerians with deceit and lies.

TO GET MORE TRAFFIC TO YOUR BLOG, CLICK MY SIGNATURES TO ADD YOUR BLOG LINK/URL

Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by charlycharles(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2015
dayo23:
Thank you, but I didn't complain about that, You know why GEJ failed? Simply because he was trying to pleased certain cabals in power, they took advantage of his weakness and shred him into pieces. They stole, they looted, and were even outlaws....now Buhari is not giving them any chance even the NASS has now realised is not buisness as usual!
Less I forget hope your ex-sponsor still dey remember you grin

Ride on Baba....the masses are solidly behind u

Only u be MASSES. foofoo

Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by gevebixo: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2015
making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_```+_+_``+``_+_+_+```_ www.ecash55.com
Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by ajoskele(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2015
cdaboss:
define wailing ....without copy nd paste frm google
Since yu advised I shouldn't go to google, let me write from the Oxford Advanced "Learners" Dictionary.

wail/weIl/ verb, noun

¤verb 1 [I] to make a long loud high cry because you are sad or in pain: The GEJites were wailing miserably.

2 [T, I] to cry or complain about sth in a loud voice (SYN moan): There is no point wailing about Buhari's elections or the appointment of his Chief of Staff.

3 [l] (of things) to make a long high sound: Ambulances taking GEJites to the clinic raced by with sirens wailing.

¤noun a long loud cry expressing pain or sadness; a sound similar to this (SYN) moan: a wail of despair by Jonathanians.
Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by godson99(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2015
all i hear is EFCC is probing XYZ without full justice. those people who are perceived to be guilty of fraud are smart and more active than him. however, if he wants put a halt to corruption then he must probe those ppl that that sponsored him to power .

1 Like

Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2015
Nigeria is growing on pages of newspaper ,but reality the nation is stand still
This man should start working abeg ,this administration is all about prob,corruption,accusation and nothing more

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by godson99(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2015
it is crytal clear that he is a man of integrity but he lacks the mental intelligence to outsmart those people that were in power b4 him, so in other words he cannot give what he doesnt have..
Shekau1:
wow! I don't know how Buhari did it but he is a genius in Brain washing folks like you grin
Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by poiZon: 9:53am On Aug 30, 2015
dayo23:

Buhari till»»»»»»»»2050

THAT means 2051 he will be EX president Buhari!
And he will be probe too.

1 Like

Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by 989900: 9:54am On Aug 30, 2015
4)So if they are denying those promises, can he kindly release a copy of the authentic promises of Buhari?

True dis.
Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by BushidoBlue(m): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2015
ajoskele:
There was no message here. Same old stories peddled around, even before May 29th!!

Now you have proven yourself a pure sycophantic character and an enemy of the progress of Nigeria for saying that.
Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by berrystunn(m): 9:57am On Aug 30, 2015
officialtahir:
Anyone who doesnt like buharis style of goverment can go and jump into atlantic ocean #whocares

run from yourself, USU
Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by poiZon: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2015
ajoskele:
Buhari is not f**kin up. If only his "body language" could help till this moment change somethings, we are going places.
It's no longer business as usual.

hw come his body language isnt felt in the npf?
those guys r still mounting illllegal road blocks extorting money from motorist.
come to uyo here esp ewet housng, u will see dem at night doing their thng.
even in lag its done iin broad day.
we need buhari's shoki dance step in the police force.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by mmsen: 9:59am On Aug 30, 2015
I don't know why so many Nigerians are so quick to deify Buhari.

What has he actually done besides take trips to Washington and London with his almajiri bowl and speak (then retract) through his media advisers?

1 Like

Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by ajoskele(m): 10:00am On Aug 30, 2015
BushidoBlue:

Now you have proven yourself a pure sycophantic character and an enemy of the progress of Nigeria for saying that.
You need to use your glasses well. Adjust the focal length if need be(contact Dr Jasper Esiri).

If all these "moans" and "wails" by the OP makes you think he is a good Nigerian and a government critique ready to make her stand and walk on her toes, you are hypocritical and has no love for the progress of this country.
Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by ajoskele(m): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2015
poiZon:

hw come his body language isnt felt in the npf?
those guys r still mounting illllegal road blocks extorting money from motorist.
come to uyo here esp ewet housng, u will see dem at night doing their thng.
even in lag its done iin broad day.
we need buhari's shoki dance step in the police force.
Bros, calm down. Buhari has not made any move on the NPF or haven't you noticed that? He is working tirelessly to fix this country.
Let us give him the chance.
Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by dayo23(f): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2015
philips70:

The biggest achievement which will in turn surpass anything achieved in previous administrations is the fact that the goats are very far from the yams as at now. Nothing can be more than that in the Nigeria of today where carting away public resources was seen as a right of some privileged few whilst the weak applaud and urge them on.
Thank you my brother
Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2015
chudionu58:
Morning Bro! Nice writeup...Wish you'll open a thread asking APC goats to justify the effect of buharis body language in the power sector.

Let's truly appreciate their shallow reasoning.

Thanks bro...Will consider it ...

https://www.nairaland.com/2562927/nerc-expresses-gratitude-jonathan-government#37480738
Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by TuGreat(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2015
My dear nairalanders,Download this soothing and cool jam,that will make you wonderfull day go smoother and also make you feel greatly relaxed.thanks for downloading.https://my.notjustok.com/track/27831/tugreat-all-you-gat#.VeLEImBXT-B.
Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by BushidoBlue(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2015
omojoshy:
It's damn too early wailing, it's too early criticizing. What is 100 days out of 1,460 days (4 years) tell me? I'm not surprise though, even Jesus Christ was once criticized (And some idiots still do) Now let me ask you, will you do better than PMB if you are on that seat!!!

Is Buhari now the Messiah that he be equated due to criticism meted out to him based on his campaign promised centred around 100 days in office?

Gosh Nigerians are so gullible. No wonder Nollywood is making it big.

2 Likes

Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by poiZon: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
seun i think you need to rename this your site to wailingland. For goodness sake am kinda sick of all these wailings and what-not. A grown-as5 man that is suppose to be getting ready for church activities have started wailing this early morning.

1. The fight against corruption has been taken to another level

2. We now enjoy constant electricity

3. PMS (premium motor spirit) is now sold at 87naira across the entire nation.

4. we dont do long queue again in pms stations.

5. The fight against boko haram is currently being won by the gallant troops

All these and many more have been achieved between a very short period of buhari's presidency and some wailing wailers want us to believe otherwise... Taaaaaaaa

first do u knw the meaning of CONSTANT?
check dictionary for meanings before using words anyhow.
second r u living in the entire country to knw hw much fuel is sold?
here in uyo na 100/l, some sell at 105/l. i dont knw hw nnpc stations sell so ur assertion is baseless n not factual.
long queue disappeared since d time of yaradua, u should be talkng abt ur dullard's promise of selling fuel at 40/l n not what gej did.
hw abt 'WHAT IS SUBSIDY'??
HAS buhari been schooooled finally on subsidy?
illiterate president!
Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by dayo23(f): 10:13am On Aug 30, 2015
berrystunn:

right from school till now u no no anything .......nawa ooo
cdaboss:
.....oga most of d ppl dat were being persecuted by d past govt have bin released by d present. ...get it facts ryt
orontogorah:

i can obviously see y d northerners call u slaves... some times i wonder y some persons r mentally dormant and can not process functional part of dia brain...
Firstly I have my reasons for supporting Buhari, I voted for GEJ 2011, I campaign for him on forums when Yar'Adua died, 6yrs of GEJ I couldn't pinpoint anything he achieve that realy touch the masses on the street, he was weak, Dull, clueless, confuse at a time, his policies and implementation were woefull.
I don't want to even enter into Power sector, health, etc....If PDP has brought somebody more credible may be the masses would hve considered, so u expect me to support PDP? After 16yrs of failure....you guy are sick in the head. Beside I know why you all complaining, relax major appointment ain't made yet, everything will be evenly distributed when the list is fully out!

I stand by my point.....Buhari is the best thing that has happen to Nigeria period
Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by dayo23(f): 10:15am On Aug 30, 2015
poiZon:

THAT means 2051 he will be EX president Buhari!
And he will be probe too.
Buhari till»»»»»»2050!!! Never again PDP
Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by BushidoBlue(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2015
ajoskele:
You need to use your glasses well. Adjust the focal length if need be(contact Dr Jasper Esiri).

If all these "moans" and "wails" by the OP makes you think he is a good Nigerian and a government critique ready to make her stand and walk on her toes, you are hypocritical and has no love for the progress of this country.

I have learnt not to assume to be on the same intellectual plane with random people on Nairaland. You are a gullible sycophant, that's what I'm telling you. Now that you have your glasses on, read my initial message to you, then read yours.
Re: Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:18am On Aug 30, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
seun i think you need to rename this your site to wailingland. For goodness sake am kinda sick of all these wailings and what-not. A grown-as5 man that is suppose to be getting ready for church activities have started wailing this early morning.

1. The fight against corruption has been taken to another level

2. We now enjoy constant electricity

3. PMS (premium motor spirit) is now sold at 87naira across the entire nation.

4. we dont do long queue again in pms stations.

5. The fight against boko haram is currently being won by the gallant troops

All these and many more have been achieved between a very short period of buhari's presidency and some wailing wailers want us to believe otherwise... Taaaaaaaa

1)Plz list what has been done in corruption fight outside media prosecution?... Where's the corruption fight blueprint of buhari?

2)What has buhari done to improve your power? Or is it body language? Why isn't same body language fixing numerous others problems including crime rate and dissidents if it actually has any effect?

3)Plz where's your every place #87 PMS...notwithstanding price stability being a forgotten issue because of its homogeneity under Jonathan till his last days when we had subsidy issues...I am typing from Lagos now, I bought #97 PMS...Call North and Other places to make enquiries... Plz where did you get your own statistics because latest available one shows average of #107...

4)Did we ever see queue for petroleum products under Jonathan till we had subsidy issues towards the end of his administration

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/nbs-reports-n107-per-litre-average-fuel-price-nationwide/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Buhari, VP Silence Aided Killings, By Ortom / Governor Dickson, Makarfi & Other PDP Members Meet In Abuja (pics) / Boko Haram, ISWAP Have Taken Over Shiroro, Borgu Forests -Niger State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.