Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,908 members, 7,841,433 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP (14006 Views)

Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) / Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP / Nigerian Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by 1dickatatime: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2015
MrMcJay:
PDP has been reduced to a wailing club throwing infantile tantrums.

Whenever PDP cries, it means Nigerians are getting a good deal.

Exactly
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by smartmoses(m): 11:01am On Aug 30, 2015
#ProbeAllAPCandPDP.bunch of bitch
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by trigar12(m): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2015
247notire:
We are talking of the economy ur talking of lyt? Power is still very unstable in many other places. Power had also been stable in some other places before now. Anyway ikorodu, welcome to salvation.

When there is power, the economy will boom Mr man
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by Ugik(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2015
Aufbauh:
This PDP has a lot to do to survive in their new role of opposition. Credible opposition entails getting a verifiable facts and figures about your opponent weaknesses over time so that you can use it against him. That was what the APC mastered to oust the PDP from the centre. Propaganda can only sell when or where it is built on standing facts and figures be it a lie or the truth. When you begin to throw up criticism at every turn of time including those problems you created for the sake of relevance then you offers yourself as a cheap and deflated opponent struggling for survival.
the criticism on that post.none is based on mere beer parlour talk or their usual political gibberish that affected their electoral journey.their criticism is mature and true.reminds me of barcanista

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by Urine: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2015
trigar12:
The way way we dey get light in ikorodu no be sere sere o shocked ... Since yesterday e still dey till now cool.

Under Jonathan it was worse.

Stop wailing
grin angry

Same thing in Ajah, I haven't used my generator since June.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by Sant1m: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Akpan107:
The APC government is a major disaster we never wished to happen. God will help us.
pdp providing comical relief in opposition since 2015, i laugh when a group of people that should hide their faces in shame is still pointing fingers at PMB forgetting that their faces is still smeared in shit and charcoal. Pdp should be reminded that it is too early in the day to hang PMB on the state of the Economy, forgetting that China is facing downturn right now, are they referring to all the doctored GDP,, Rebasing etc fake data we had under PDP and Okonjo. What do PDP take Nigerians for? Forgetful Jones!, i hope not because we are all aware of how they crippled the economy. PMB is been truthful to Us, no doctored reports, trying to clean up the system and stem corruption, anyway PDP can continue with their kindergarten opposition strategy while APc consolidate. Nigerians cannot be deceived all PDp needs is to genuinely apologise to Nigerians for messing them up.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by BraniacX(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2015
Aufbauh:
This PDP has a lot to do to survive in their new role of opposition. Credible opposition entails getting a verifiable facts and figures about your opponent weaknesses over time so that you can use it against him. That was what the APC mastered to oust the PDP from the centre. Propaganda can only sell when or where it is built on standing facts and figures be it a lie or the truth. When you begin to throw up criticism at every turn of time including those problems you created for the sake of relevance then you offers yourself as a cheap and deflated opponent struggling for survival.

The negative change in economic indices is verifiable, national bureau of statistics and the NSE keep records, a little research won't kill you and on making baseless accusations, you and the APC sound more like the opposition comparing yourselves with the previous administration who you said was ineffective necessitating the need for your "CHANGE"
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by azoo: 11:10am On Aug 30, 2015
trigar12:
The way way we dey get light in ikorodu no be sere sere o shocked ... Since yesterday e still dey till now cool.

Under Jonathan it was worse.

Stop wailing
grin angry

I accede to your statement.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by 247notire(m): 11:10am On Aug 30, 2015
trigar12:

When there is power, the economy will boom Mr man
Dunce can't u see the economy is being stifled and businesses are closing down ur here talking crap. And that ur statement is very dimwitted. Power is but a very fractional component of factors that cause a boom in an economy. Conducive economic, monetary and fiscal policies play a much greater role.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by BraniacX(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2015
adysade:
OMG,SO you expect APC to clear your rot of 16y years in less than 100 days. I m glad APC won the election.Nigeria would have been worse than Sudan by now.

What rot?

What rot in the economy are you talking ?

The way you educated illiterates bandy words about without appreciating the factual context of those words smirks of foolishness undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by Ugik(m): 11:16am On Aug 30, 2015
pure and unadultrated truth for now cos PMB can stil turn things around if he does ve naija at heart.dat i belive.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by tunde1200(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2015
seconded

ibzane4nafs:
I prefer Nigeria of now compare to Nigeria of pdp
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by yommen: 11:17am On Aug 30, 2015
Akpan107:
The APC government is a major disaster we never wished to happen. God will help us.

E get one Baba Alawo for my area. Na lunatics hin dey heal. I think you should visit him.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by BraniacX(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2015
Akpan107:
How much has Buhari spend to fix the light and under which minister of power was it made possible? as one BBC Reporter once said ''Buhari has little or no knowlege of how to fix Nigeria''

It is bubu's body language generating and distributing the electricity @thefullnessoftime grin
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by BraniacX(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2015
omenka:
Typical nonsense from the redundant Wailers.

PDP and her supporters are the most
idiotic set of dolts I've ever seen my
entire life. They sound as though they
handed an Eldorado to Buhari.

1. In what shape was the country/
economy when the undertaker gown
wearing scumball took it over??

2. In what shape did he leave it?

3. How long did he take to wreck the
country??

These are the questions those brainless
tasmanian devils should be asking
themselves but they would rather cast
mud at a man who seems to be sparing
no effort in his struggle to fix the rot
occasioned by them.

How could the Nigerian economy be
worse when they handed over a
TOTALY devastated economy to Buhari?

1. The entire nation was under an
electricity blackout.

2. Businesses were laying off workers.

3. Prices of commodities were spiking.

4. Airlines were being grounded.

5. Banks were closing up, and some
offering skeletal services.

6. People couldn't get fuel at gas
stations and where available it sold for
nothing less than N250 per litre.

7. The naira had lost nearly 100% of its
value!

Now across the nation, the situation is
the exact opposite and these lying
beasts want to shove their lies down
the throats of Nigerians.

Only ignorant fools fall for all these
trashy tirade.

Where are your facts to back up your trash?
Kindly quote the national bureau of statistics or any other authentic source not partisan media outlets.

Your bubu is killing our economy with his directionlessness and inactivity and you're here spewing trashy infantile rants.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by BraniacX(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2015
blackpanda:

I think your brain must be rusting or something o. Nigeria just clocked 5000MW, which we never came close to under GEJ!

Corruption is being fought mercilessly and monies recovered

Boko is being methodically wiped out by action, not posing for pics like gej.

Am sure you are not that blind to see these changes

And what actual action did your dullar.d take that resulted in us clocking that 5000MW?

You APC guys are so dumb when you debate!!! Gosh!!! angry
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by juman(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2015
Yeah, economy diminishes since apc came on board.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by ddippset(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2015
koboko69:
hehehehe. PDP will take glory for the good things that happened in the first 90 days but pass the horrible ones to APC as their fault. Wailing Clowns!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
best comment I've read in a while.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:38am On Aug 30, 2015
Mad party of wailers, as if they created jobs during their evil reign. The foolish bastards dat created jobs only on paper. May u wail till eternity.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by BraniacX(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2015
philips70:
Metuh is correct in a way. He's indirectly saying money is not flowing because Buhari has kept armored tanks around the treasury that looters have found it very difficult to get in.

Nigerian economy was flowing with illegal monies everywhere. It's surely going to be difficult for some time before we find a balance.

Trust you to fabricate an artificial silver lining where none exists after tacitly admitting to the truth, anyway as far as APC supporters come, you're a massive upgrade on the norm, i think the rest should leave the debating to you, the rest do APC a big disservice.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 30, 2015
ibzane4nafs:
keep deceiving yourself... The FG is yet to make a capital project yet the economy is down and the GDP is not growing and your spiting trash... I know it's 100days plus, but where is the change?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by BraniacX(m): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2015
247notire:
Fear creates Megawatts undecided ?
I taya for the dunce oh!!
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by peedeeasobie(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2015
Aufbauh:

What are you talking about?

APC lied, twisted, threatened, manipulated their way into office and you call that credible? Is there a new meaning to that word pls?
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by BraniacX(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2015
litetias:
I doubt that the situation was better during PDP's misrule.

I think the only difference was that the PDP was very good at keeping up appearances and covering their deficiencies with superficial and temporary measures.

However it seems the new government is concerned more about the long term and the overall future of the country than the short term.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature

Good!!! At least unlike many, you admit there is a short term failure so far
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by MadCow1: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2015
Nigeria as was taken over by Buhari was a Nation in desperate need of Surgery..

Buhari is working hard to fix the diseases inflicted on this nation by the PDP.

The nation is at a standstill which is better than the free fall it was on previously. Next place it can possibly go is upwards from here.

iBelieveInCHANGE..

God bless President M. Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by Sant1m: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2015
[quote author=philips70 post=37484435]Metuh is correct in a way. He's indirectly saying money is not flowing because Buhari has kept armored tanks around the treasury that looters have found it very difficult to get in.

Nigerian economy was flowing with illegal monies everywhere. It's surely going to be difficult for some time before we find a balance.[/quote Spot on ! That is the angle he is coming from, flow of illegal income has been halted, and it is affecting Metuh and his cronies along with their e warriors. For the masses their is definitely improvement in electricity, i buy fuel at 87 or 97 these days, corrupt monies are no longer pricing us out of properties and land easily, Naira now has some measure of value, atleast people want to keep Naira instead of Dollars. Our sanity as a people is been restored, the so called data Metuh is referring to atleast we can attest to the genuiness of the data as opposed to PDP and Okonjo data when they held sway. Metuh! When a man is broke and he tells the wife the truth she tend to manage, but when he is broke and tells the wife all is well it causes distrust and friction, this is Pdp's way but PMb has chosen to tell us the truth we are ready to manage until the days of plenty abounds. My advice! Go revive your party as it will be a long walk in the park. PMB is bring Northern minorities and Christian in the fold, consolidating the North soon it will be the SE, PDP is dead

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by smuth(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2015
ibzane4nafs:

So people still prefer to be poor in this age of civilisation, chai see what APC have caused ooo, our people's brains have been manipulated.
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by litetias(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2015
BraniacX:

Good!!! At least unlike many, you admit there is a short term failure so far

Of course there's a noticeable lull in the country's economy right now which is down to the new government's slow and measured start.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by Maghan37: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2015
Oliseh metuh Sense 4 sale buy 1 get 2 free .From all indications it seems APC too all d brains away from PDP. Oniranu angry sad
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Aufbauh:

Nice reply!!! balanced argument, it shows that u really know whats going
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by Excellentmind: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
Aufbauh:

Get somebody who understands English to read the article and explain to you in local language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’s Economy Worse In 90 Days Of APC – PDP by babatee4all(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Nigeria is currently at a standstill, Buhari looks helpless on how how to lead the country
Thank your head that buhari is not taking us backward like your boss the ogogoro man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Records N378bn Loss In 8 Months / Olujimi, Aluko Others Move Against Fayose’s Exco, Seek Dissolution / Again, Rivers, Ebonyi Community Clashes Claim 20 Persons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.