Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Wike Is A Thief, I Am An Innocent Person – amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Is A Thief, I Am An Innocent Person – amaechi (613 Views)

Wike Is The Worst Governor Rivers Has ever Seen – APC Slams PDP / Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News / in Port Harcourt: Yet Another Police Killing Of An Innocent Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Is A Thief, I Am An Innocent Person – amaechi by stanleychimezie(f): 6:11am On Aug 30, 2015
IMMEDIATE past governor of Rivers state,
Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi on Saturday faulted
the probe panel set up by incumbent, Governor
Nyesom Wike to try his administration.

Addressing supporters of the All Progressives
Congress in Port Harcourt, the Rivers State
capital, Amaechi said the probe panel was illegal and would not be fair to his government.

He said: “There is a law on how to setup a panel and
Wike has not complied with that law – meaning that I cannot appear before an illegal panel which never
followed due process.

“I can only appear before the panel to defend
myself if it was unbiased and not constituted
to dent my image.”

Amaechi challenged Wike to provide evidence
to show that he (Amaechi) owned companies
and operated other bank account numbers.

He described himself as an incorruptible
leader who never stole from government
coffers while as governor of Rivers.

He said: “I challenge Wike to show Nigerians
any company I own and other account
numbers I operate other than the Zenith Bank
account, which is the only account I operate.

“But I can publish names of several
companies and account numbers which Wike
owns if he challenges me.

“I can’t be here and a thief will be calling me a
thief and denting my image.”

Amaechi claimed that Wike was only on a
mission to discredit his personality and that
of Dakuku Peterside, the APC gubernatorial
candidate in the April elections, so that a
peace meeting would be called.

He said the APC would continue to seek for
justice up to Supreme Court even if its
candidate (Peterside) became tired and
changes his mind to seek redress in courts.

The ex-governor expressed confidence that
the evidence it presented to the Election
Petition Tribunal would “reverse the
illegalities and malpractices experienced in the last
elections”.

Amaechi called on party supporters to remain
prayerful and non-violent, saying that God would
soon serve justice.

http://savinggracereporters.com/headline/wike-is-a-thief-i-am-an-innocent-person-amaechi/
Re: Wike Is A Thief, I Am An Innocent Person – amaechi by 175(m): 6:25am On Aug 30, 2015
This ur source strong oooo. . .
Re: Wike Is A Thief, I Am An Innocent Person – amaechi by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 30, 2015
Gbam!!! We all know it
Re: Wike Is A Thief, I Am An Innocent Person – amaechi by 1shortblackboy: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2015
I have a thousand things to say about this ameachi but as d oga above me said this source na wa. To morrow now amaeachi go come disown statement
Re: Wike Is A Thief, I Am An Innocent Person – amaechi by cyzzy: 6:55am On Aug 30, 2015
War of words. Each politician striving to win over our minds. That's just about the only thing we control, our free will. Watching with keen interest.
Re: Wike Is A Thief, I Am An Innocent Person – amaechi by WailingWailer00(m): 7:22am On Aug 30, 2015
AMAECHI is a THIEF, ask buhari and Co

Re: Wike Is A Thief, I Am An Innocent Person – amaechi by hakeem4(m): 7:29am On Aug 30, 2015
So who's the thief ?

(1) (Reply)

2019 General Elections: New PDP To Emerge / Photo: LASTMA Official Fights Bus Driver / At Last, Life Is Looking Up For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.