Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

At Last, Life Is Looking Up For Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / At Last, Life Is Looking Up For Nigerians (615 Views)

Afonjas Now Looking Up To Trump To Save Them From Disgrace / We Are Looking Up To Buhari’s Military Experience To Help Resolve Our Crisis / The Economy Is Looking Up : Well Done PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At Last, Life Is Looking Up For Nigerians by zomby(m): 9:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
Nigeria: 'Power of One' Sets a Nation on Track

Nationwide-wide electrical outages nearly shut down Africa's largest economy before the inauguration of President Muhammadu Buhari in late May. But now the lights are on, the miles-long petrol queues are gone, and oil refineries, if not fully operational, are showing signs of life. Banks and automatic teller machines again have funds. To the surprise of everyone, endemic violence is down country-wide, apart from Boko Haram's suicide bombings in the northeast.

Life is looking up for Nigerians. Western journalists, however, have barely noticed...

for more, click on: http://allafrica.com/stories/201509081561.html
Re: At Last, Life Is Looking Up For Nigerians by Jetjacky(m): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
guy I dont know were you based your assertions from, but here I'm there has been blackout for about a month now... this we ne'er experienced since I moved over here last year... Na una yeye presido I go criticize

1 Like

Re: At Last, Life Is Looking Up For Nigerians by CSTR2: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jetjacky:
guy I dont know were you based your assertions from, but here I'm there has been blackout for about a month now... this we ne'er experienced since I moved over here last year... Na una yeye presido I go criticize
lol.
Re: At Last, Life Is Looking Up For Nigerians by Jetjacky(m): 5:53am On Sep 12, 2015
CSTR2:
lol.
like seriously! smiley
Re: At Last, Life Is Looking Up For Nigerians by Gombs(m): 5:55am On Sep 12, 2015
... All I can say is

[size=18pt].. Proudly 5%[/size]

cool
Re: At Last, Life Is Looking Up For Nigerians by Yeske2(m): 6:05am On Sep 12, 2015
Jetjacky:
Maybe una transformer don blow or you no gree pay ya bill.
@topic, everyone is getting optimistic except the saTANic deluded ones among us who pray for things to get worse so that they can boast about why we shouldn't have booted that clueless drunk off the radar forgetting that if it gets worse, they too will be affected.
We should all pray that that the monies GEJ and his cronies stole can be recovered quickly and be used to salvage our falling infrastructure that was left to rot over the past 6 years and the wailers can be happier.
My dear president, recover the money so that the wailers will rest
Re: At Last, Life Is Looking Up For Nigerians by Jetjacky(m): 10:35am On Sep 12, 2015
Yeske2:
Maybe una transformer don blow or you no gree pay ya bill.
@topic, everyone is getting optimistic except the saTANic deluded ones among us who pray for things to get worse so that they can boast about why we shouldn't have booted that clueless drunk off the radar forgetting that if it gets worse, they too will be affected.
We should all pray that that the monies GEJ and his cronies stole can be recovered quickly and be used to salvage our falling infrastructure that was left to rot over the past 6 years and the wailers can be happier.
My dear president, recover the money so that the wailers will rest
guy i dont have an issue with any government. we done already pay, even for the months there was no light... our transformer dey good or we would have been told by now. NEPA promised light the next day... this is two weeks... noffing our neighbouring communities has light...
Re: At Last, Life Is Looking Up For Nigerians by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2015
Continue spreading the liessssssss

grin grin grin grin grin Power of one indeed

(1) (Reply)

20 Killed In Plateau Village / Buhari Set To Shut Down Aso Villa Chapel O / BREAKING NEWS: Powerful Earthquake Hit Chile, Tsunami Alert Issued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.