Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone (3097 Views)

Please Help Me..my bricked infinix hot note SHOWING DEVICE NOT RECOGNISED / Help!! Dead Bricked Infinix X507 / Hard Bricked Infinix Hot Note Pro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by nnamdiosu(m): 7:11am On Aug 30, 2015
hi guys. pls I need some advice on what to do. my infinix zero 2 phone has bricked. can anyone help me out on what to do pls, of anywhere in lagos I can flash it? pls help a brother out.thanks guys
Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by jideprof: 7:26am On Aug 30, 2015
nnamdiosu:
hi guys. pls I need some advice on what to do. my infinix zero 2 phone has bricked. can anyone help me out on what to do pls, of anywhere in lagos I can flash it? pls help a brother out.thanks guys

What Caused The Brick? Is Is A Soft Brick Or Hard Brick?
Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by Itulah(m): 7:36am On Aug 30, 2015
nnamdiosu:

Download infinix Stock ROM, and procedure to unbrick your phone. Visit: http://itulahakhere..com/2015/08/download-infinix-all-stock-rom.html
Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by orogodoganyin(m): 8:05am On Aug 30, 2015
was jst listening to 'gbese re o...'
Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by nnamdiosu(m): 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
jideprof:

soft brick. caused wen trying to do updating
Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by jideprof: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
nnamdiosu:
Do U Have A Custom Recovery Installed?
Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by nnamdiosu(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2015
jideprof:

Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by Warlord3000(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
No biggie... Use someone else's backup to recover it. Or better yet..

Just get the scatter file of your particular phone model and flash it via sp flash tools within minutes smiley
Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by Itulah(m): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Look, get yourself a PC, download your phone Stock ROM, SP-Flash Tools and every other tools you will require here. Visit: http://itulahakhere..com/2015/08/download-infinix-all-stock-rom.html
Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by nnamdiosu(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
jideprof:

Do U Have A Custom Recovery Installed?
no sir. how can I install it now on it? sad
Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by nnamdiosu(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2015
orogodoganyin:
was jst listening to 'gbese re o...'

Lol......and me was just listening to ti Ba mu e.......a

1 Like

Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by nnamdiosu(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
Itulah:
Look, get yourself a PC, download your phone Stock ROM, SP-Flash Tools and every other tools you will require here. Visit: http://itulahakhere..com/2015/08/download-infinix-all-stock-rom.html
thanks Sir. God bless. but pls how can I install custom recovery into the bricked phone?
Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by nnamdiosu(m): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2015
Itulah:

Download infinix Stock ROM, and procedure to unbrick your phone. Visit: http://itulahakhere..com/2015/08/download-infinix-all-stock-rom.html

also bro I checked the site and the ROM for infinix zero 2 ( x509) isn't there? Pls wat should I do?
Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by Itulah(m): 5:04am On Aug 31, 2015
nnamdiosu:
thanks Sir. God bless. but pls how can I install custom recovery into the bricked phone?

Disregard that information, you do not require 'custom recovery' on a bricked device before restoration.
Items needed are:
1) Computer (Laptop or Desktop)
2) Downloaded x509 Stock ROM (which will include 'scattered file by default)
3) SP-Flash Tool
4) USB cable
5) PDaNet Driver
That's all.
Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by nnamdiosu(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2015
Itulah:

Disregard that information, you do not require 'custom recovery' on a bricked device before restoration.
Items needed are:
3) SP-Flash Tool
4) USB cable
5) PDaNet Driver
That's all.

but the x509 stock ROM isn't listed out on ur site. any where I can get it? Pls can I have ur contact? its really urgent
Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by jideprof: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2015
Itulah:

Items needed are:
3) SP-Flash Tool
4) USB cable
5) PDaNet Driver
That's all.

what about USB vcom drivers?.

btw, you have to fully understand the situation before profering solutions. it would be easier to recover the phone if cwm was installed b4 d brick. do try to provide download links to the files above too.
Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by Itulah(m): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
jideprof:

what about USB vcom drivers?.

btw, you have to fully understand the situation before profering solutions. it would be easier to recover the phone if cwm was installed b4 d brick. do try to provide download links to the files above too.

At the bold: How would you tell if your device is going to flop into brick state so you have CWM pre-installed? Your input is funny.

Above mention tools download link: http://itulahakhere..com/2015/08/android-mobile-downloadable-tools-for-pc.html

Infinix Stock ROM Download link: http://itulahakhere..com/2015/08/download-infinix-all-stock-rom.html

1 Like

Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by jideprof: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
Itulah:

At the bold: How would you tell if your device is going to flop into brick state so you have CWM pre-installed? Your input is funny.

Above mention tools download link: http://itulahakhere..com/2015/08/android-mobile-downloadable-tools-for-pc.html

Infinix Stock ROM Download link: http://itulahakhere..com/2015/08/download-infinix-all-stock-rom.html

you never can tell if the op had been changing roms before the incident and it's always adviced to install cwm or do a stock rom backup before taking an update via ota.

well, we're having different views on the issue and it's not worth it tho. the most important thing is that a viable solution has been provided and i hope it comes out good.

btw, you have a nice blog and i think you should have a top-level domain.

Have A Nice Day Bro!

2 Likes

Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by Carlcaresophia: 9:13am On Sep 02, 2015
nnamdiosu:

Hello, as for the problem you mentioned,we suggest you take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will try to help you with it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by Carlcaresophia: 9:30am On Sep 02, 2015
nnamdiosu:
Hi, you can try to take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, below please find contact information of our service center in Lagos. Our colleagues there will try to help you with it. Thank you!

1. No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2. Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria +2349036003533
3. No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
4. 1205,Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, Off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria island, Lagos State , Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
Re: Help On Bricked Infinix Zero 2 Phone by nnamdiosu(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hi, you can try to take your phone, along with your receipt or warranty card, to our Carlcare Service Center, below please find contact information of our service center in Lagos. Our colleagues there will try to help you with it. Thank you!

1. No.77, Opebi Road, Ikeja , Lagos State , Nigeria +23480022752273/08138615848
2. Digital Square,2nd Floor,No.20,Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria +2349036003533
3. No 55,kofo, abayomi avenue, apapa, Lagos State, Nigeria +2348091339530
4. 1205,Ahmodu Ojikutu Street, Off Bishop Oluwole Street, Victoria island, Lagos State , Nigeria +2348066153123/9039209279
oh OK. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Best Android Phones Below 30,000 Naira / Checkout This 500k Infinix I Saw On Jumia / 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.