Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture (3096 Views)

Xiaomi MI 10 Pro Smartphone Camera Photographs Earth From Space / 9 Incredible Useful Things I Didn’t Know Chrome Could Do. / Best Budget Smartphone Camera At Less Than 80K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture by olaintel(m): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2018
A camera phone is a mobile phone which is able to capture photographs. Most camera phones also record video. The first camera phone was sold in 2000 in Japan, a J-Phone model, although some argue that the SCH-V200 and Kyocera VP-210 Visual Phone, both introduced months earlier in South Korea and Japan respectively, are the first camera phones. Read more on Wikipedia.

Taking or capture photographs is the most used feature of smartphones and lots of people think that's where the use of the camera ends in a mobile phone.

Some people only snap pictures with their camera phone and they think that's where the use of the camera ends in a mobile phone, not knowing that there are lots of amazing things only a camera embedded in a device can do. Here's a list of 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Apart From Snapping Pictures.
CONTINUE READING ON: http://www.olaintelblog.com/2018/03/12-useful-things-you-can-do-with-your.html

Re: 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture by MistadeRegal(m): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2018
I won't say, "La click la bend because I want to see what it is I need to know."

I have seen them, though I know some already, I found others interesting.
Re: 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture by olaintel(m): 11:36am On Mar 04, 2018
MistadeRegal:
I won't say, "La click la bend because I want to see what it is I need to know."

I have seen them, though I know some already, I found others interesting.
Interesting

2 Likes

Re: 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture by Jaculze(m): 5:55pm On Mar 04, 2018
Why not up a few here? At least that would entice us to click your link
Re: 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture by busybrain123(m): 6:03pm On Mar 04, 2018
I can use it to solve maths problem and I can also use it to load recharge card aside from this I can as well use it to scan code. wink
Re: 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture by olaintel(m): 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
busybrain123:
I can use it to solve maths problem and I can also use it to load recharge card aside from this I can as well use it to scan code. wink
Good
Re: 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture by Muzuri: 9:23pm On Mar 04, 2018
I used it to get to Europe me gone on boat and take photos with me of my bad life in Naija to get refugee status thank you mister Nokia

1 Like

Re: 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture by olaintel(m): 9:05am On Mar 05, 2018
Muzuri:
I used it to get to Europe me gone on boat and take photos with me of my bad life in Naija to get refugee status thank you mister Nokia
Funy man

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How The 108 MEGAPIXELS Camera Performs On The Oppo Reno3 Pro By Fisayo Fosudo / What Is The Best Platform To Receive Money Abroad / REAL: Airtel Free 200mb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.