Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Very Funny Employment Letter From A Frustrated Graduate - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Funny Employment Letter From A Frustrated Graduate (1000 Views)

Hilarious Pics Of A Frustrated Job Seeker / Check Out This Hilarious Employment Letter / Funny Conversation Between Service Provider & A Frustrated Customer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Funny Employment Letter From A Frustrated Graduate by Guruscrew: 8:06am On Aug 30, 2015
I hereby refer to the recent death of the technical manager at your company, and hereby apply for the replacement of the deceased manager.

Each time I apply for a job I always get a reply that no vacancy, but in this case I hv caught you red-handed ooh yes korokoro and you have no excuse cos I even attended the funeral to be sure he was actually dead and buried before applying.

Attached to my letter is a copy of my c.v, his death certificate and his coffee picture.
thank you and I look forward to your by force approval.

yours sincerely
Dimlaw
Re: Very Funny Employment Letter From A Frustrated Graduate by Guruscrew: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2015
Re: Very Funny Employment Letter From A Frustrated Graduate by 1miccza: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2015
RTFLMAO
Re: Very Funny Employment Letter From A Frustrated Graduate by divinehand2003(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2015
Dear job applicant,
WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR LETTER REQUESTING FOR EMPLOYMENT IN THIS ORGANIZATION.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN WORKING FOR US BY FIRE OR BY FORCE.
WE ARE SORRY THERE IS STILL NO VACANCY BECAUSE HIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED BY THE ELDEST SON OF THE DECEASED TO COMPENSATE THE FAMILY.
THANKS.

1 Like

Re: Very Funny Employment Letter From A Frustrated Graduate by wiringdpt(m): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2015
Burn
divinehand2003:
Dear job applicant,
WE ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR LETTER REQUESTING FOR EMPLOYMENT IN THIS ORGANIZATION.
WE APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN WORKING FOR US BY FIRE OR BY FORCE.
WE ARE SORRY THERE IS STILL NO VACANCY BECAUSE HIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED BY THE ELDEST SON OF THE DECEASED TO COMPENSATE THE FAMILY.
THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Hen That Hatched Ducklings Instead Of Chicks / How To Know Yoruba Mothers / Joke To Cheer You Up After The Day's Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.