Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,420 members, 7,861,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

Opinion: Saving Your Nysc Allowee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Opinion: Saving Your Nysc Allowee (840 Views)

April 2017 NYSC Allowee / How To Verify Your NYSC 2016 Batch A Senate List / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Saving Your Nysc Allowee by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 30, 2015
We save to spend.

Why should I save money when I have professional exams to write,driving lessons to attend,career seminars to partake in? i need money to pay for things like these because they can't take care of themselves.

Should I save money for the future yet Fail to build myself?
don't do tomorrow what you can today.

Don't save and live in hunger.
Don't save because you want to earn a bragging right for your account balance after your service year.
Most people that saved up 150k-200k had other source of income,no social life or were ghost working.

Buildup yourself and save.
Connect with people,interact with corpers and non alike.
Make research on what you like to do with your savings(which means you have to spend from your saving).

Kindly use ur allowee to solve ur issues.
dead men tell no tale

Live and let live,my fellow corpers.

#Ajuwaya
#DeltaKopa

cc:lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Saving Your Nysc Allowee by Rainmaker69(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2015
Many corps members live in a cocoon.

I advice corps members to save. Don't starve or deny yourself of essentials, but cultivate a saving habit. If your take-home isn't enough for you, then you need to increase your earning power but make sure you learn to save.

It's an error to even wait till youth service before learning to save.
Re: Opinion: Saving Your Nysc Allowee by raayah(f): 8:29am On Aug 30, 2015
The money paid to corp members is not really sufficient. There's not really much to be saved there.

I wont blame anybody who cant save money from their alawi

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Saving Your Nysc Allowee by Greyworld: 8:45am On Aug 30, 2015
Op a wise man once said "A quarter of what you earn is yours for keep"

(The richest man in Babylon)
Re: Opinion: Saving Your Nysc Allowee by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2015
Greyworld:
Op a wise man once said "A quarter of what you earn is yours for keep"

So when you have issues you can solve them yourself.

where every man think alike,none thinks very much. Most are just following threads without having in mind any reasonable thing to invest the money into.

(1) (Reply)

What Proffessional Course To Take While Serving / Lagos Corpers Needed For Immediate Employment. / NYSC Explains Delayed Corps Members January Allowance - VANGUARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.