Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

April 2017 NYSC Allowee - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / April 2017 NYSC Allowee (3505 Views)

2017 NYSC Batch B Stream 1 Call Up Letters Are Out. Indicate Your State Here / 2017 NYSC BATCH A Posted To Katsina.. Report / Registration For Re-mobilization For NYSC 2016 Batch B Will End 3rd April, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

April 2017 NYSC Allowee by Escodeb(m): 2:07pm On May 02, 2017
Nigeria press is at it again.
Today's news paper headlines.

APC blames PDP for non payment of corp members monthly allowee, saying that most of this Corp members graduated during the PDP administration.
Vanguard

Corp members show resentment over non payment of allowee.
The champion.

You can't be enjoying your allowee while the President is sick,
Wait until the president recovers.
Prof. lai Mohammed blasts corp members
The parrot.

We did not know that all the corp members will successfully complete their orientation exercise.
Their number is much, says sports minister.
Daily trust.

If alert did not come today, come tomorrow and pick my corpse in kano, a distress corp member who have not eaten for three day cried out to parents on telephone conversation.
The punch.

Jentle men kwor members, ve feshent,
I will feed you when I return. The president appealed to corp members.
The herald

We will not bomb your corp member in borno, it is hunger that will kill them.
Boko haram spokesman tells the presidency.
The sun

Forget allowee and serve your father land as you promised in your anthem.
DG admonished corp members.

Allowee is not salary.
Receiving it is a privilege and not your right.
Rochas tell, corp members in IMO state.
IMO trumpet.

Fayose shows solidarity to corp members and urged the federal government to live up to her responsibilities.
Oshun independa.

Five reasons why federal government has refused to pay corp members will shock you.
Radio Biafra.

We are not owing corp members, they are the one owing us, finance minister.
Tribune.

Release our allowee as you released Nnadi KANU or we go back to Creek, Niger delta corp members.
Tabloid.

Until you learn to pay your tithe, your alert will not come as at when due, cleric warned corp members
The punch.

I dee my house, come and beat me.
Daily post

3 Likes

Re: April 2017 NYSC Allowee by StephenJobs(m): 2:37pm On May 02, 2017
LWKMD.....Lie Mohammed, Finance Minister, Niger Delta n Boko Haram comments really got me rolling on the floor.....u make my day guy.

Joke aside. During my service, there was a time we were paid on 7th, I almost die, really I feel there pains sha.
Re: April 2017 NYSC Allowee by Gosj01(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2017
Check this out!

You go fear FEAR.

*NYSC: APRIL ALLOWANCE TO BE PAID TOGETHER WITH MAY....VANGUARD, 1st May, 2017*

Serving corp members all over Nigeria have been called upon to bear with the Federal government owing to the fact that the April allowance which is long overdue is still not yet in sight.

Gen. Kazaure made this statement at the workers day celebration today, in his speech, he explained to serving corp members that the delay was due to unforseen circumstances beyond the control of the federal government and assured them that they will receive the said April allowance by the end of may along side May allowance. He encouraged them not to be discouraged by this negative development as it is part of their training as paramilitary personnel and also drew their attention to the fact that their major aim was to serve their fatherland "under the sun and in the rain" with or without allowance.

There has been mixed feelings among serving CMs over this...more details to follow..
Re: April 2017 NYSC Allowee by Gosj01(m): 3:11pm On May 02, 2017
Make i disturb them small for twitter @nysc_ng
Re: April 2017 NYSC Allowee by Escodeb(m): 4:47pm On May 02, 2017
StephenJobs:
LWKMD.....Lie Mohammed, Finance Minister, Niger Delta n Boko Haram comments really got me rolling on the floor.....u make my day guy.

Joke aside. During my service, there was a time we were paid on 7th, I almost die, really I feel there pains sha.

I can relate

1 Like

Re: April 2017 NYSC Allowee by Escodeb(m): 4:47pm On May 02, 2017
lalasticlala who do you think?

1 Like

Re: April 2017 NYSC Allowee by czarina(f): 2:49pm On May 08, 2017
Dem Never Pay Me Till Today. Ogadimma o!
Re: April 2017 NYSC Allowee by Escodeb(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2017
czarina:
Dem Never Pay Me Till Today. Ogadimma o!

Which state? try and check your account balance, you may not get the alert

1 Like

Re: April 2017 NYSC Allowee by czarina(f): 2:03pm On May 09, 2017
Escodeb:

Which state? try and check your account balance, you may not get the alert
Plateau State. Till Now Nothing
Re: April 2017 NYSC Allowee by Escodeb(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2017
czarina:
Plateau State. Till Now Nothing
Go to your secretariat and lodge your complain

1 Like

Re: April 2017 NYSC Allowee by czarina(f): 10:36am On May 10, 2017
Escodeb:
Go to your secretariat and lodge your complain
Hmmm, It Is Well

(1) (Reply)

ATTENTION!!! 2015 Batch A Prospective Corp Members : verify your name / Forced Open-air Pregnancy Tests At Nysc Camp / Can Somebody Who Was Remobilized Twice,get Mobilized Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.