Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Notice ! Absurd N Ludicrous Acts In Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Notice ! Absurd N Ludicrous Acts In Church. (390 Views)

One Of The Most Absurd Xtian Logic / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) / A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Notice ! Absurd N Ludicrous Acts In Church. by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 30, 2015
seriously I don't gerrit, of all places to chat with your phone is in the church? wow really ! can you do that in the shrine, NO ! people even come to church with their phone charger, wow ! the other day, while in Church, a guy sitting next to Me was busy facebooking..

#Respect the Church.

FYI, you're not placed under duress to go to church .
NB..don't comment, its only a public notice.

#happysunday.
Re: Notice ! Absurd N Ludicrous Acts In Church. by divinehand2003(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2015
What do you expect my Bro, when the world is in your pocket.
BUT OP HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THE FACT THAT THE GUY MIGHT BE MAKING A NOTE ON THE SERMON WITH AN APP IN HIS PHONE?
Re: Notice ! Absurd N Ludicrous Acts In Church. by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 30, 2015
divinehand2003:
What do you expect my Bro, when the world is in your pocket.
BUT OP HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THE FACT THAT THE GUY MIGHT BE MAKING A NOTE ON THE SERMON WITH AN APP IN HIS PHONE?

nah nah, bro,I've got crystal clear eyes, he was chatting !

(1) (Reply)

Koran Older Than Prophet Mohammed? / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sept. 8th 2015) - DEMONS HINDER DESTINIES / Beware Of Manipulators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.